Kitty 100 Stats

kitty100

Hi There,

I've been reading about Noogling for about 1 month and thought I should finally post my stats:

Starting Stats ( last month -September):

34" across the nipples

Didn't measure the two other places!

Height: 5'1"

Current Weight: 112

Diet: Pretty Clean Diet - High Protein, low fat, eat 6 meals a day.

Activity: Go to the gym average 3 times a week - lift weights and cardio

Breastfed 2 babies for 13 months each

Main Problem: flat on top, droopy pancakes that just look like folds on skin. :-[

Goal: Would like to be a large B again (I was this pre-pregnancy, breastfeeding, etc.)

Herbal Supplements and Tea
Before Noogling, I was taking Herbal Supplements (Fenugeek, Wild Yam and Saw Palmetto) and Breast Enhancement Tea from Green Bush for 3.5 months. With the tea, herbs and nightly massages with heat I was able to gain 1/2 inch and some "fluff". I started the fitness, clean diet and herbs all at the same time in April on my birthday.

I gained this 1/2 inch while I lost 10 lbs and increased my muscle mass since April! I didn't want to get so "commando" about the fitness regime, but I wanted to support my husband in his quest to eat healthy and get in shape. We both started the Body for Life plan. I got some nice definition that I never thought I'd have and he's lost 40 lbs and getting a hunky bod! ;) I'm really proud of him because he's been overweight a majority of his life.

Noogleberry
Although it seemed as if I was doing well, I decided to give up the herbs because my body felt sick of the regiment. Drinking the tea and all of the herbs started to become difficult. I am currently doing a liver cleanse. So, in mid-September, I discovered Noogleberry and ordered a medium and large cups.

Noogleberry has been working for me.

Here are my current stats as of today:

Bust - across the nipples - 34.5"

Over Bust (under arm) - 34"

Under Bust - 31"

I think I gained at least 1/2 inch around the bust and there is more "fluff" :D! As for the other measurements, I never checked so not sure.

How Much Do I Noggle a Day?

I Noogle an average of 40 minutes a day, usually before bed. I wish I can do more but with two jobs, the kids, gym, cooking, and all the other household stuff...I can't fit it in to the schedule. I think if I ate more fatty things it would help but at this point, I'm going to try and stick to the meal plan I've been doing for almost 6 months. I'm trying to throw in avocados into the meals here and there.

I hope to post pics and more stats soon. Please wish me luck!

Anastasia916

hi Kitty and welcome, I too took herbs from greenbush, and the tea, I couldn't drink unless I did like one bustea bag with another tea bag of my choice which was normally green tea, orange spice tea, etc. I couldn't stand the taste of the tea! And I was taking about 24 pills a day, I took FG, SP, WY, EPO, and flaxseed oil, for the first 2 months I could handle it, then my acne exploded, I started gaining weight, and I started getting cellulite on the back of my legs for the first time in my life, I'm a mom of a 4 year old that I breastfed, and I'm 22. I'm 5'1 as well, and after the herbs I was weighing the most I ever weighed, 127 lbs!!! I never weighed that much, heck I only got up to 132 while pregnant, and I lost it all within 3 months after his birth down to 115. Right now I'm fluctuate between 118 and 122 it seems. I did an entire body cleanse after stopping the herbs and now just started taking Bovine Ovary. That's good your husband lost that much! My hubby has lost 20 pounds so far doing what he's been doing, we both been dieting and working out moderately. His goal is another 20 pounds. Or to turn those 20 pounds into muscle weight instead of fat weight. He just bought a bench and some plates and a bar to work out his arms and chest more, the bar itself is 45 pounds so I have to work up to it before I try lol. I like doing alot of reps with lower weight. We also have a punching bag and speed bag that we've had and some dumbbells and I use resistant bands, he also has a over the door chin up bar that he uses. My next goal is to get an elliptical for my cardio. I use a jump rope right now or jog when it isn't extremely hot out (I'm currently stationed in Cuba). I'd rather do my cardio inside though lol. Sorry about the novel lol let me get to my point...I have gained with noogleberry while working out, so this is definitely the thing to do while losing weight. And the "emptiness" I use to have due to breastfeeding is now almost completely filled in, I still have a little slope though. But I have been doing various things for BE the past 3 years or so. I wish you the best of luck and happy noogling!

kitty100

Hi Anastasia,
Good to hear that you were able to loose that weight with the herbs! It seemed as if the BE Board people thought that exercising and BE was close to impossible. It's great to hear that you've also had some good results with exercise and BE.

I think I had some good results with the BE tea. I couldn't drink it straight but I had to add a lot of lemon and splenda. It is really an acquired taste! I have three bags left over and I think I might start drinking it again once I finish my liver cleanse. I still have some liquid herbs complete with the plastic seals as well as some capsules. I don't think I can take those again.

I know what you mean about the slope or should I say dropoff! I hope it will get better in the coming months. I'm glad to hear that you've been fulling up and not so empty as before. I see a change and I can tell I'm starting to fill in. I'm just wondering how far I can go and if I can get close to where I was before pregnancy.

This morning my husband commented on saying that what ever I'm doing, it seems to be working because "they" look bigger. Thank God he noticed something and it wasn't my imagination! He said that he found the whole rockets on my boobs "strange" to say the least and would like me to continue. He didn't believe in this but now he does because he's seeing results.

It seems as if the medium cups are not wide enough to fit "everything" in now. I seemed to have widened from when I first started BUT I still have about an inch to reach the top of the rocket tops! What do you think? I've been squeezing in but wondering if I should move to the large sized cups rather than wait until I touch the top?

Kitty100

Anastasia916

For the bustea, I use to drink it while taking herbs now and then, and I would mix it. I would boil water and put a bustea bag and a tea bag of my choice which was either, green tea, mandarin orange spice, orange pekoe tea, or some of the other herbal teas I have, I can't remember all the names of them lol just know they are yummy. Oh and I drink jasmine green tea, not the plain green tea.

As far as the cups, you haven't seen "rockets" yet lol, wait until you get the XL's...THOSE are the rockets lol. My hubby went into shock when he seen them lol. But as far as moving up in size, I never had problem with width of the domes, so can't answer that. Just I moved on when I filled the cups quickly. I believe those that needed more width moved on to bigger cups when they needed it and were fine.

And as far as those on the BE board saying stuff like, you can't lose weight and work out while doing BE, you can't be a vegan, you can't take the herbs during the fall or winter, I think that's all hullabaloo. No offense to them, but no one knows everything, everyone is different. Oh and to note, I was using noogleberry while losing weight! So that might have something to do with it. But everything I read on Bovine Ovary, they say it doesn't matter if you are losing weight, working out, drink caffeine, smoke, drink alcohol, eat chocolate, are a vegan, etc. all that matters is that you get a good amount of protein per day while taking it. Which I believe they suggest 90 something g a day in shake form and be sure you have a high protein diet otherwise. So I've increased my protein intake in food, and I drink a protein shake with 50g of protein at least once a day, I try to do it twice. I don't like drinking just the shake all the time, so sometimes I mix the powder in a ice cream milk shake or in a fruit smoothie. With fruit smoothies, I use my choice of fruit, ice, plain yogurt, a little sugar for taste, not alot though, and the protein powder. For strawberry smoothies I use the chocolate, it tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry lol. For a tropical smoothie (pineapple, mango, papaya, etc.) I use the strawberry flavored or vanilla flavored powder. I like to mix it up and have fun with it.

kitty100

Anastasia,

How is the bovine ovary going? Do you think it's working for you? I'll try moving up to the large cups...I can't imagine the rockets! The large seem very LARGE!

Kitty100

Anastasia916

I've only been taking BO about 2 weeks, so far I do feel tightness and some growing pains. This might be from me using the breast exerciser I use, but my muscles have been pulsing on there own at random times. It's said that you should take BO 12 to 18 months to see the best results, so I'm in it for the long haul just as I am with noogleberry. So I won't get bummed out if I don't grow right away. So far I'd say the BO is working, but time will tell. Oh and when you see the XL's in person, the larges will seem small lol.

binkybink

omg! I cant imagine how large the XL must be- whoa! So how long have you been using the XLs Anastasia? And do you find they work quicker than the Ls? I bet they give a better shape though. It certainly seems like the Ls give a better shape than mediums.

kitty100

Well, I used the regular mediums last night for about 30 minutes and then I switched over to the Large! It wasn't exactly a smooth switch over because I had to detach the silicone tubes from my mediums and it was hard to stick them into the large ones. I put more lotion and boy were these BIGGER!

It was hard to get a seal and I had to hold down the right side. It wasn't a good seal on the right and it kept popping here and there. I was able to keep it going with the Large for about 30 minutes. When I took it off it was unbelievable. Usually, I don't hold any swelling and this time I saw things! Good things. A definite difference in size all around. I put on the bra that I wore earlier that day and indeed, I had cleavage! Wow! Have not seen that since I was pregnant or nursing almost 3 years ago!

I need to take a picture...to show.

My husband even said right away that they look different in terms of shape and size. He was in shock.

I'm excited to try and keep the larges on. I will see how it goes. I did start off with the mediums and switched...It might be hard changing the tubes!!!

Will keep you all posted.

Kitty100

Anastasia916

I been using the XL's a few weeks now, but really haven't used them in a few days. One of my XL's leak air, and Lucy is sending a replacement. I'm hoping once I get the replacement it won't leak air and I can pump more with them. And I'm not sure what you mean by working quicker? The XL's seem to be giving me a more round and wider breast, kind of like if I had implants. (which I don't mind, that is the look I want)

kitty, to change my dome sizes this is what I do...I have an airlock on each dome, and have a T hose connected to my pump with the other end of the airlock on the two parts that hook up to the domes. I put on the large and hook them up to the pump and pump until I fill the domes, then I detach from the hose connected to the pump which puts the airlock on and I stay like that for 30 min to an hour, then I take the domes off, apply more lotion, then I put the XL domes on and repeat the process. That way I'm not switching out tubes and all that mess. It's alot faster and easier. I believe Joan does something similar, she has a T hose on each set of domes and has a airlock attached to the pump and the other piece of the airlock to each end of the T hose attached to the domes, she then attaches the ends of the T house to the pump, and changes out domes as needed. I do the individual dome idea because I use different pressure on each breast as one is smaller than the other.

kitty100

Hi Anastasia,

Thanks for the tip on switching dome sizes. So far, I've been able to start off with the Larges and keep going. There are periods of air loss but after some "strategic" hold and pressure on the cups, as well as lotion - it works. Tonight, there wasn't much air loss or strategic positioning. I take this a good sign that something must be growing a little bit to make this work better.

I just finished a liver cleanse and I'm thinking about making the tea and drinking it again. I'm contemplating what to do and I hate to throw it away and it did work, but as you recall, a bit of a pain. I would have to brew the tea and then pack it to go to work. I don't want to take the liquid herb drops again. I would have to ramp up and start over again, plus I don't think my body can take it anymore.

By the way, love your new pic! I hope your XLs come in soon.

Kitty100

kitty100

It's been a while since I've been on and I look a lot fuller and wider. Even my husband notices and the shape is quite noticeable: rounder, fuller/plump, and a bit wider (a little more cleavage). I have not outgrown my bras but they are filling up and getting some cleavage. I can't wait to go shopping for new bras! Maybe I can fit in different ones but I would like to BUST out of these - if you know what I mean.

Some tops are getting a bit too tight - well, my husband likes it.

Here are my stats as of today (12/3/09):

Overbreast - 34"
Bust - 35"
Under - 31"

1/2 inch since October!!! :D

I'm SOOO happy! It seems as if I'm on a roll these past two weeks.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and keep pumping.

I'm still only pumping an average of 40 minutes a night before going to bed.

I'm not drinking any BustTea but considering drinking it again because I have a lot leftover from the summer.

Kitty100

cleo

Well done Kitty, isn't a great feeling when you're on a roll!! Are you still switching from the medium to the large? That's what I've been doing for the past few weeks but was having problems with the tubes popping off the domes, probably because I was switching over all the time and stretching the tubes. Ended up ordering another pump and new tubing so now I have a pump for the mediums and a pump for the large which makes switching over much easier.

kitty100

Hi Cleo,

It's been a crazy month...I'm sure for most people!

When I started with the L's I just really worked with the "non-suction" and within 2 weeks, I have better suction. I thought about switching but that's pretty hard. I find that the tubes are difficult to manipulate that way.

Just yesterday, I tried to put the M's on and my boobs are too wide and big for those to go on.

I started drinking the breast enhancement tea I had leftover from late summer. I'm not sure if it's the tea or the pumping (which I'm still averaging 40 minutes a night)...but within the past 4 days I've been seeing some BIG changes in terms of having more cleavage. My boobs also ache like when I was pregnant which I equate to "growing pains." In addition, whatever is going on is making my nipples and boobs more sensitive - just like when I was pregnant...and nope, no change of that. My husband has been "fixed"!

I went shopping for a some lingerie and was able to look nice in some lace tops because they're more up there and not as flat.

Today, I decided to try on a 34B bra at Macy's and it fit. Just right. Amazing! I didn't think I would ever wear one of those without seeing gaps. This was the first time I tried on a 34B bra. I haven't measured myself at VS. I'm just using my various 34As for now.

On the pushup Miracle VS bra (34A) my right nipple is out and it's too small.

The best part is that my husband is really noticing things now. At first, the small changes were apparent to me but he didn't see them. Now, he's seeing the same thing I'm seeing. They are bigger and I have some cleavage now!

Best wishes to all for this holiday season!

Keep up with the pumping.

Kitty 100

cleo

Wow kitty100, that's great to have gone up a cup size already!! What a lovely Christmas present eh :)!!

kitty100

Yes! I'm a happy girl about the results.

I bought two little outfits for my husband for Christmas. I haven't done that in a long time and I'm thankful. Looking back at pictures from April of this year my breasts were so flat and drooped. They have more of a lift, although the top still needs some work but there is plump "body" now and some cleavage. I didn't think that I would ever look like that again unless I got a boob job! I'm at the 2.5 mark on the Large Cups. I think I'm going to order the XLs for my Christmas gift! I hope I can use them soon although I've been reading and it sounds tricky.

Kitty 100

kitty100

HI There,

It's been a while since I've been on. Christmas and New Years was SO busy but I was able to buy the XLs in early January. I've been using them for about 1 month now. I'm not pumping as much as I would like as my nights are packed and I get home late. I usually pump an average of 20 minutes still and it seems about an 5 nights a week. I would like to pump every night but just so tired and busy right now! I still only pump once a day. I'm still involved in the workout regime at the gym with weights and all.

The first time I saw the XLs, I had second thoughts that it woudl ever work on my chest. Those things are HUGE and rockets! Well, to my surprise, I was able to get a seal without having to pump with the Ls and switch over. I notice that it's how I have my arms and the position I sit. The pumping has been going well but there is a lot of pressure as those things are monsters! I noticed results of growth after about a week of using them. They are adding width and making the top grow! :D

The slope is still there but it's reshaping and I'm very pleased with the results. I bought a 34B bra from Victoria's Secret and they are fitting snug now. There needs to be a gap on the top but not too much there anymore. I also started drinking the Breast Enhancement Tea from Greenbush. I had about 50 bags left and think this helped. I can feel the growing pains after a day or so of drinking that tea. I had some left over and now I did a reorder to supplement my pumping.

I've been pleased with results and the other day, I tried on a 34C corset I wore when I was breast feeding on one of those sexy nights and it fit!!! Now I have fit into it when I'm not swollen!!! I guess a C is in range.

Kitty 100

kitty100

Hi There,

It's been 2 months plus since I've last been on. It's been a crazy winter/spring and I had to take a break from Noogling. I didn't loose anything although I noogled for what works out to be once a week. I have been trying to drink the bust tea but I haven't been too regular. About an hour or so after drinking I feel the tightness and tingles.

Anyway, I just started noggling more regularly again: about 25 minutes a night - 6 days a week. I'm still using the XLs and they seal tight after about a few seconds of pumping. About a week ago I had some sort of blockage in my breasts. I had that before where it felt similar to when I had a blockage when breast feeding. I had to massage out these problem areas in both breasts and it took about 5 days! After that I had a little growth. I notice that there is more swelling now and I think I can pump more, but afraid that it might be too much.

I'm just a bit over 35" now. The 34B push up bra is getting too tight and I notice there is density in there now. This is really amazing. I never thought I would look like this again after breastfeeding!

My husband loves it and although he said he loved my breast before...he loves them more now! My tops are also tighter. It seems as if the XLs really widen your breasts. At least that's what it's doing for me. The sides have grown and somehow it add to the other parts.

I will continue on noogling. I would like to get to a full C cup and I think it's possible. It's now early May and I'm hoping that I can get to a small C in the next two months.

Kitty 100

annalove

Wow kitty, that's great to know :) i've always been interested in trying that bustea, but i'm about to start taking bountiful breast pills and i'm not sure if it's ok to do both.