Ladies, How Long did it take you to fill domes?

K

KatieP

I have been noogling a few weeks but I wanted to know how long did it take you ladies to fill the domes? I'm using the small domes and it seems it will take forever to fill.

nilly19

Hey Katie, when I first started using Noogleberry in October, I filled the small domes in about 3 weeks. I put noogleberry aside, and only recently I've gotten back into it but it's taking me much longer than before to fill the domes..I have been pumping for about a month and haven't filled the domes completely yet. After 45 mins I'm very close to filling them completely though..

Regards:)

cleo

Katie, I've been noogling for almost six months now, started with the mediums and now use the medium and large (change over to the large half way through the session). I haven't even filled the medium yet but fill the large about 3/4 by the end of the session, can't really explain why this is but I think it's because the medium are pretty narrow and as I also tie a scarf around the domes to bring them together the area around my armpit isn't getting sucked into the medium domes but does with the large. I used to get pretty frustrated when I heard how others were filling their domes within a few weeks and moving up to the next size but I've learnt to be patient and I have an inch of growth and more fullness and bounce which I am grateful for. So please don't be disheartened, not everyone gets fast results and fills their domes quickly but with patience and consistency you will get there. :)

K

KatieP

Hi Nilly and Cleo, thanks your input is greatly appreciated! I guess I need to give it more time. The less you start with the longer it will take I suppose :)

melissajane

Hello Katie,

I've been noogling 'full time' for about 2-3 weeks now, and only the past 3-4 days i've noticed that after an hour of gradually pumping, i am able to almost fill the cups (still about an inch off the top of the cups though). It just takes a bit of getting used to, when i first started could hardly pump them up at all as they would hurt, but I gradually got more used to it so can now work my way up over a session!

lalalalala

Hi Katie!

It's been 2 months for me, and i've finally topped the small domes. I don't have any more space left at the top anymore, but it usually takes around 1-2 hours of noogling to achieve it for me.

sofia1

I've been noogling for about 5 weeks and i've never filled the domes completely maybe 80% at the most with the mediums, which is what i started with. even though i didn't fill the mediums i moved to the large within 2 weeks of starting. i'm probably going to be using the larges for a while but i do have good growth going on :)

sunsetz

Hey. Well my results happened pretty quickly. I started out with the large cups to improve my saggy 34Bs. I filled them in about 3 weeks. I've been using the XL cup for the past two months and most times fill up to about 1/2 of the cup. I recently filled it 3/4 way tho.

Sunsetz

that1spaztichik

Hi! I am using the large domes right now and I'm a 34B...35 inch across nipples, 30.5 inches underbust. I've been noogling for 6 days and I fill the domes almost completely after a 1 hour pump and hold session. When I start the session, I can only fill them like halfway. Time to buy new domes, lol. Hope that helps somewhat!

OptimisticGirl

Hi!
I look back on my start page and it turns out to take me about 2 months to fill the domes. I start with the M domes, then at the end of March I started using the L domes, for about 30 mins per day. One month later one of my L domes was broken so I had to use M & L inter-charged because the M couldn't cover all my breasts. At the end of May, I started using 2 L domes after sessions with M domes. Recently, I only use the Ls.
I have never fill the Ms but today, for the first time, I completely fill the Ls. That's weird!!

girlfriday29

I've noogled for about 20 days so far, and with the Medium Cups. When I swell the most, I get to the 2 inch mark on the medium cups. However, sometimes I only get to the 1 inch mark.

bonzaigirl

i have been noogling for almost 3 weeks now and i can pump almost to the tops of the medium domes ( i still have space left though like less than 1/4 left of the cup)... i have reached past the 2 inch mark in less than 20 mins... i guess i should order the large ones soon but i want to save up first... plus i am concerned about the rims because sometimes the medium cups hurt ( the rims only) sometimes it doesnt .. so i havent improvised any device yet thatcan cushion teh rims (advices anybody??? in another thread perhaps??).. but will soon start ordering the large domes.. must save first ;)

hz

I've been using my medium domes for two weeks now, and I can now touch the top of the dome. My side boob reaches up half way, so I'm not stopping until I don't feel anymore pull. When I first started I reached the 1.5 inch mark. Bonzaigirl, I ordered my large domes too. I also ordered the soft rings. Some like it and some don't, so I want to give it a try myself. My nipple doesn't align with the centre tough, it's off to the side because of all the armpit getting sucked in. And also because I have no fat in between my breasts.

bonzaigirl

@hazel21 : wow you've reached the tops... there is still some space left on the domes forme ( on the right i can go past all the marked line) and on my left it has reached upto the tip of the 2.5 mark... tell me if the large soft rings work... because i didn't order medium rings and most of the times it doesn't bother me, and sometimes it does.. i guess it just depends on my postion while doing noogling... ;)

nooglebunny

Ladies, do you have to use it every single day to fill the domes faster? I haven't been able to use it every day and it is taking me longer to fill my mediums. I have been using it since october. I usually pump once a night for about 30 min.

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!
With constant use, the system will work!!
The amount of time required varies for each of us. But from my experence,
The more time you are able to devote to it, the better. The key is to doing it
regulary, Trying not to miss to many times in a row.
I try to use it for 1 hr both in the morning & night. Some times I don't have
enough time to get in the full hr, so I do what I can do.
Hope that this helps. Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

nooglebunny

Thanks for the advice Jamie. Also though I do not fill the domes completely yet, I feel like I need a little more space on the outer rims. When I start to swell during a session, I feel like not everything on my upper chest is getting in. Maybe it is supposed to be like that, idk. Do you know what I mean? Have you experienced this?

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!
It sounds like you might consider ordering the next size bigger domes.
If not all of the tissue is going inside the domes,you won't be getting the
swelling that you should be.
If you fill the domes more than 1/2 way to the top, it's time to order the new domes.
Due to the shipping delays you will be ready for them when they arrive.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

32aa

I'm a 32aa and I've been using medium cups since the end of August and I can only reach the 1 1/2". Don't fret, everyone is different and I too am jealous of the fast responders. But don't force yourself or you'll get bruises like me. (still trying to get rid of them, they don't hurt anymore but the ugly brown lines are still there). Slow and steady wins the race.

roadrashes

Hi 32aa. I got a couple of bruises in the beg too. I am very fair skinned and barely pumped and get lucky with the little hickies. I am finding that apple cidear vinegar helps. I think someone told me arnika (sp)might help too. I use foundation to voer them up while they are healing it mentally makes me feel better. :0

In terms of my cup I am at 2 1/2 - 3 on the x larges but I am alot of skin not alot of flesh. :p