Large aerolas

cutlets

so I am a mom of 4 and between breast feeding and pumpings for milk, I am left with large aerolas. I would say they are 3 1/2 inches wide in diameter. I want to order the system in a few days but I am afraid to use it in fear they will get larger. Should I tape them up to prevent this from happening?

melons

Hey cutlets ,

warm welcome to the forum and hop noogleberry works wonders for you:)

yes , you can tape them an easier way would be to use silicon nip covers , you know the ones that stick on the nips area of the boobs , it will be hassle free , taping could get a bit tedious and time consuming ( i am a little impatient :p )

they look something like this ==> http://cgi.ebay.com/J001-Silicon-Silicone-Nu-Breast-Bra-Nipple-Cover-Patch-/130377583226?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item1e5b1c0a7a

hope that helps
melons

Rose

Do you know where you could buy these things offline? Underwear store, pharmacy? I've never seen this before!

Strumpet

You can sometimes get them in mid to upper-end clothing stores, sold in the same category as things like that double-ended tape for keeping bra straps in place. For me these actually weren't sticky enough to stay on while pumping, but I'm glad they work for other people.