Large Contoured cups

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi, I bought my Noogle last year, did some noogling and then life got hectic and it got put to the back of the cupboard. I have now rescued it, and although the first few times when I used it my breast didn't grow much, I have just Noogled and the nipple is almost touching the top of the cup - like it did when I first used it! I'm so happy that it's happened again, after only using it about 3-4 times in the last couple of days! All I want now is for the swelling to stay for good, rather than subsiding, but I'm sure that will happen once I have been using Noogle more often! It's so exciting, I wonder when I will have to start thinking about getting the Extra Large cups!!! Wow!!

Good luck to all of you out there - hope you get to the sizes you want!

Brenna Harkins

Hi moocow

I am also using the large cups I am a 36 b but I can't fill the cups all the way. Have you been able to achieve this yet and if so how long did it take?

moocow

No, to start with my breasts didn't go all the way up - about half to three quarters filled. But sheer using Noogle often, and pumping to just before it hurts and holding, sometimes I pump and release for a while, but maintaining as long as possible, and you will grow! Even if it is temporary at first!

moocow

I have now progressed up to the Extra Large cups!! I can't help crowing, but honestly the large cups were really wedging my breast at the sides and after discussing with Lucy I have bought the Extra Large ones! Much more comfortable - and with several inches to go before I fill the huge cup - it will be interesting to see how far up the cup I eventually go, and what chest size I will eventually go up to! Woo hoo!!

And if I - a lady well over 65 can do it anyone can - just keep at it!