Large Countoured Noogleberry for Sale On Ebay

lexuswoman

Hi to all!

I am selling my Large Contoured Noogleberry, it is not for me, I was never able to get the cups to properly seal and I have cleaned it up and it is in new condition having never been used at all except tried on a few times. I'm throwing in a brand new tube of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Cream to use with the cups. I went ahead and bought a Brava, because I know the cups are more comfortable, so, I can wear it longer, especially when I'm sleeping, and I plan to use the airlock system to get a tighter seal, so my loss is your gain. If you're interested, check out ebay item # 130665730961. You can bid or make me an offer. Thanks!

Amanda

lexuswoman

Hey thanks, I will, I plan to use it just like the NB, I'm going to use the airlock to get more suction (and more swelling!) and may end up wearing while I sleep. I also listen to the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video before bed and it is very relaxing and helps me sleep, so I might be able to sleep on my back while wearing the Brava. I really wanted the NB to work, but I certainly don't want to wear something that causes me pain and discomfort. I might even try Bountiful Breast too! I'm ready to give my boobs a one-two punch, or maybe one-two-three!

Y

yourcuties

Hi and good luck with it all.

I too started off using the brava domes with NB pump and have had great sucssess.

Keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooo