Large Cups for Sale

NadiOne

I have two Large cups for sale, I used them for 3 weeks and then moved up to the XL. I'm located in the US if your interested send me a message.

emmz

I would love to buy them for you, but i think that the large cups would be too big for me...I think i need the medium ones. I wear a bra size 32 A but my chest doesn't fill it out at all....

Thank You :)

James

emmz, You will want the Ls sometime anyway, so I suggest you take advantage of the offer now.

You might be able to skip buying the medium, just try the large using only one cup to start.
Switch sides about every 10 minutes.
Use lots of oil, drink lots of water, massage frequently.
Pump firmly, but not enough to get red dots or bruises (5"Hg if you have a pump with a gauge).
There may be some advantage to pumping 3 hours every 3 days as some have had better results skipping days.
Good luck ;)

Jenni

The mediums are becoming too small for me, and I am thinking that could slow down my progress. I am looking into moving up to the Ls. However, I am leaning more toward to the contoured ones, as my ribcage is on the small side. Not that I wouldn't consider the regular ones though.

That being said, I think you should take advantage of the offer, emmz. You will want them at some point and you may fill the mediums much sooner than you would have thought. It could take you a matter of weeks to move on to the next size, like DoubleD. Granted, everyone is different but it seems worth it to me.

emmz

Thanks everyone for the advice but the think is that I don't really have breasts. Honeslty i have the chest of a 10 year old boy. The only reason why the extra small cups are too "small" for me is because my nipples are touching the ends of them, but my breasts are not fully filling out the cup in roundness.... If you know what i mean?

Thank you for the help!