large cups wont fit me!!!

bonzaigirl

my large cups have arrived!!!! ;D yeay!!! problem!!! it's too big for me... i tried pumping after pumping with the medium domes... but its like sucking at nothing... :'( what to do what to do....??!!!!!

Aim4c

Hi Bonzaigirl,

You could try pumping one at a time or use one medium and one large.

OR

Do you have clamps?...that would really help. You could clamp one tube on the Y (example the right),
then pump the left. when you get a good suction clamp the the left, release the right. Pump the right until you get suction. Then you can release the left clamp.

Initially I had trouble using both medium domes at the same time, so I ordered the clamp and pumped one at a time until the clamps arrived. Of course, by the time I received the clamps I was able to get suction with both domes at the same time.

It will work out...I'm sure.

All the best!

eva_bs

I also tried the L's!!!
And god they are H-U-G-E!!!! I couldn't even do 1 pump with them.... :-\
So I will just have to wait till my boobies get BIGGER!!!
The resone I tried the L's is because the M's are too narrow for my chest size (if you know what I mean....)
But maybe I can try out the good tip that Aim4C posted!!!
Thank you!!!
bonzaigirl, Good Luck with the L's!!! Don't give up on them!!!!I'm sure you will figer out what to do!
;)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi bonzaigirl , you have been given some excellent advice and i would just add that it would be worth trying some large cup rings from us as these will fill the gaps on your chest wall and axillary region enabling a good seal so that you can get going and then after a few sessions you should be ok without the rings.

just let us know once you have tried the suggestions.

best wishes

Lucy :)

Lily13

I put the insulation foam on mine and it works great. Without the foam, I can't pump with them at all as there are huge gaps on either side. I never used medium cups so I went from the small to large domes.

Also I only pump with 1 dome at a time. I don't think I could use both together...yet.

Maplesyrup

I had the same issue, the way I put mine on is a little weird. I pinch a part of tubing right at the Tconnector of say the left one and put it between my teeth and then place on the right cup and pump to adhere. Then pinch the other tube before releasing the other one to get the second one on the same way. That's the only I've found that works for me, I don't know if that makes sense when you read it though.