Larges cups to narrow, xxls too big :(

Iona

Hi brought a noogleberry with large cups ages ago but the base of them wasn't wide enough to cover my boobs, I finally got round to ordering xxls (didn't bother with xls as base same sized as the larges) and they seem to be too wide for my rib cage, the only hope would be doing one side at a time but I still can't get them to fit without a gap. Would cup rings help or am I unsuitable for noogling?! :(

Iona

Here's a picture to show how the larges didn't fit - excuse the double chin lol! I left the wrapper on because I knew right away they were too small

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 83

fairypump

Yes, it looks the XL with base diameter being only one cm larger than L will not fit much better.
You may be stuck with XXL one at a time.
NB should make new XLs with one more cm base diameter that would better fit halfway between L and XXL (current L/XL/XXL = 13/14/18).

BuxomBoobs

Well, dont' be discouraged, the XL should fit .. just a bit snug.

I have found after having 4 diff sized cups so far that your much better off with at least three diff sizes of cups!

even those in the pic...the may not fit the whole breast but would be excellent for stretching just the nipple area and 6 inches round. Each cup size will put stretch in a different portion of the breast, use the L one day and just do the tips, use the XL the next day and get more and then the XXL on day three...during use you will find that changes in tissue will cause changes in fit and the area most stretched by that particular cup will change accordingly. I also assume that using mulitple size cups will help remove the little hurdles or plateau's that nogglers reach now and then. Because the areas's getting stretched are never really the same this way. I have the nipple cups, larges, XL, and XXL, and I have no problem doing them one at a time either, as they again stretch different area's completely when you use only one! So don't send it back ... get the XL too (I like the contours!) buy just one and see if it will work !

I just got the contoured version and was thinking along the same lines as yourself but when they arrived they worked better than expected!! (yay) Much taller too, more room to work with and that extra bit is circumference so it's bigger than you think...(and I can fit two XXL at once so you know i have a wide frame!)

on a side note, I have not posted here in a long time so I would like to add........

I also have swapped round with lubes/lotions/stuff I have a couple very notable finds I'll share here too.

Best lube/lotion so far, Aloe Vera, straight. I am fortunate enough to have an Aloe plant in my yard so mine is extremly fresh. No real mess to clean up like with oils or creams and is just the best thing on skin.

Best additive Ive found so far was clary sage I use young living oils brand https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/essential-oils/singles/Clary-Sage-Essential-Oil

I found that two or three drops on each nipple will rub into most of the breast, then a nice warm hydro session and you will be able to tell when you have pumped enough for rapid absorbtion as it is just a tiny bit stingy when it starts getting in deep. I found after about the 6th application there was no sting at all and tissue had expanded dramatically, sensation was quadrupled for the first week or so now down to a very very pleasant feeling all around. I think clary sage was the best find so far, it really woke the girls up.