LA's Blog

noogleberry1

Hey my fellow nooglebies!! I hope noogling is going well for you all ... I have some tips- warm up your noogleberry with a hairdryer to have increased swelling. Do 360 chi breast massage rotations before pumping and use oil to moisturise and help skin syretch, I find oil is better then moisturiser. Anywho... I came to tell you I've started a blog, it's about, life, love, luster everything really, but I have a boobie page so leave me comments on there and let me know what you think... I have a lot of tips love to you my lovelies, xxx

bikinibod

What is the address for the blog? Would you think that flaxseed oil would be superior to other oils since flaxseed has estrogen in it?

noogleberry1

Oh guys I'm soo sorry I didn't even see you had replied!!! My blog is called Boobies, Life and Luster and the address is

www.latoyaa.blogspot.com ... Look in the archive folder October 2011 - there is only one post in this folder but it's called How to Grow Breasts

hope this helps xxxx

xoxojenny

bikinibod said:
What is the address for the blog? Would you think that flaxseed oil would be superior to other oils since flaxseed has estrogen in it?

Some members have reported growth when eating flaxseed, I'm not sure about the oil, how much phytoestrogens would be absorbed into your body. It can't hurt to try it. Make sure you are not taking PM or BO though.

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
Tried to view the blog, says I don't have permission to view the blog? I have a blog on blogsport so I tried with that account and the same results?
Janet

noogleberry1

Oh, thats very weird Janet - have you tried just going to the link... www.latoyaa.blogspot.com, without being signed into your account? I'm sorry I haven't had anyone else experience this, but I will try to look into it.

MochaMist

Thanks for sharing your blog! I looked at the blog post about growing breasts and how to use the Noogleberry. I need to hurry up and order mine. LOL

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
L.A said:
Oh, thats very weird Janet - have you tried just going to the link... www.latoyaa.blogspot.com, without being signed into your account? I'm sorry I haven't had anyone else experience this, but I will try to look into it.

Hi L.A.
When I tried to view the link "http://www.blogger.com/stats2.g?blogID=3593451750904669528#overview,LAST_24_HOURS" that is when the message came up and said I needed to be logged in. But now the new link you posted "www.latoyaa.blogspot.com" works fine and will follow the blog.

Janet

noogleberry1

Aww thanks Blusherr.. :-* Glad you like it..

For all of you twitter fans, if you want connect with me just follow this link:

https://twitter.com/#!/Boobieslife

noogleberry1

Hi Girls, just to let you know my web link to the Blog has changed and is now easier....

www.boobieslifeandluster.blogspot.com

Mwa xxx

noogleberry1

Beautilicious Week - Day 6 -Today, we meet and interview the Superb Reem Kanj, Fashion Blogger & Founder of FiveFiveFabulous.com, Ambassador of Puma, Hoss Intropia, Sun Silk (Middle East) and Special Lecturer at University of The Arts...

We interview her here at http://www.boobieslifeandluster.blogspot.com

Check Back tomorrow also for a fabulous interview From Bikini Queen and Guru - Melissa Odabash, who dresses Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Kate Moss, Halle Berry, Cameron Diaz, Elle McPherson, Cindy Crawford and every other celebrity to grace the pages of your magazines and television screens. She shares her tips with me for the beach this summer.

noogleberry1

I just wanted to share that drinking water WHILST pumping has huge benefits and helps tremendously with swelling. it is a really funny feeling you can feel all the water going straight to your bust!