Latest Joan's Pics - 10/22/10

J

Joan_CD

Hi All;

Just a quick update on my progress. The bra is a 40C with underwire and push up. I am getting there!!!!!!! I am not using any supplements.

Attachments

• 2010-10-20.jpg
    2010-10-20.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 2010-10-21.jpg
    2010-10-21.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 324
  • 2010-10-22.jpg
    2010-10-22.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 2010-10-23.jpg
    2010-10-23.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 283

Questing

Who's hot? YOU'RE HOT!

I hope in my heart that you are happy and proud of yourself, because you really should be.

J

Joan_CD

LOL. I wish I could be half as hot as my beautiful sisters on this forum!!! Thank you Quest for your kind words.

J

Joan_CD

All of my growth is owed to Lucy and her Noogleberry system and the loving support of all of you. There are times when I would stall in growth and wanted to give up. But coming here and talking to all of you kept me going. I love you all!

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A few more days and you will have to go buy some
new bras!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy has stopped by your house, as is
seen in the pictures.
Stay safe and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

SueB5

Hi Joan. I am really pleased for you. I know what you mean about stalling periods. I know they are essential to development. We can't grow or even swell all the time. But it just seems so slow sometimes. Your post motivate me because there is light at the end of the tunnell. You are living proof.
Sue

Karen T

HI Joan.........My god your results are soooo amazing. You and I have a few things in common. Firstly my wife supports my decision to enlarge my breasts. I am 60 years old and have suppressed this part of me for my entire life until a heart to heart with my wife about a year ago. Now more to the point, I am going to order the Noogleberry and I am wondering what size cups you started out with. From the picture you posted when you first began, you and I are similar except I may have a little more. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Good luck girl you look absolutely amazing

J

Joan_CD

Hi Karen

Than you for your kind words. I started with the medium cups and am now using the xxl cups. Just remember it takes time and a serious commitment. An hour twice a day is a good start. Use lots of lotion to allow your breast tissue to expand and massage them after you pump.

The ladies on this forum are a wonderful support group, filled with knowledge and caring. Good luck!

wishful

JOAN, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SINCE I'M TOO LAZY TO LOOK UP YOUR PROGRAM, CAN YOU TELL ME BRIEFLY WHAT YOU TAKE & HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON NBE? THANKS

KAREN,
I, TOO, AM 60 YRS. OLD. I WILL BE ANXIOUS TO HEAR OF YOUR PROGRESS. I HAVE NG'D FOR 6 MO. NOW & ONLY HAVE MEAGER RESULTS. STARTED W/ THE MEDIUMS, THEN LARGE, THEN XL. IN NOV. I REGRESSED SO MUCH I HAD TO GO BACK TO THE LARGE'S.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Diosa

wow how did i miss this thread??? look at ur boobs!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
And that wa back in Oct..
You are proof and an inspiration! :-*
Diosa

roadrashes

Hi Ijust found this thread. You look amazing and really you do appear to be busting out of that bra. What an accomplishment!! You have proven patience and perserverance does pay off. Looking forward to more updates.

J

Joan_CD

Thank you roadrashes and diosa. Your kind words keep me pumping!

J

Joan_CD

Teeny Tiny said:
Way to go Joan! You look fantastic, and I love the bra you're wearing, I'm so jealous! ;) :-*

Lol. Awww thanks tiny. But you always have such great ideas that you pass along. My guess is your breasts look great! And why don't you treat yourself to a nice pretty bra. You surely deserve it!!!!