Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
This is my latest pics after a 30 min NB session.
I have had to reduce the duration to prevent those red blotches, but overall I'm happy with the results
I originally wanted to stop at a C cup but like most of us once you reach a goal you immediatly up the ante so I am going for "D"

Attachments

• CCUP.jpg
    CCUP.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 453

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Thank you for the words of encouragment.
I have from time to time taken PM, but I find the best results have been regular, consistant use of the NB....and everything else still functions in top condition.
It has been very exciting lately because I find myself going shopping and out for a drink wearing low cut tops just hoping people will notice
Attached pic was taken just before leaving to go shoe shopping this weekend

Attachments

• me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 240

Janejanejane

Holy crap SeeCup! The girls look gorgeous. It's great to see your progress after one year! I think you should have fun and post pictures of you showing them off as much as you can, because it is encouraging for me too (A cup gal here)!

spudys

Vivian B
Fantastic looking boobies you have now! and it's only been a year of work :) you must be very pleased with your results ;)
Love Vivian ::)

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
I started to get that quad-boob look so I got up enought nerve yesterday and after pumping I went to a local bra shop and got measured. The woman at the store was so nice I can't believe I waited so long to do this. She actually pick bras off the rack and help me try them on. I bought three

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
By the tape I'm a 40B but since that is a hard size to find I tried on 38C and they look and feel very nice.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I can imagine how you felt going out to shop for a bra. I'm just starting and I have been trying get used to the feel of a bra. Even having very little at the moment, I have been going out on small errands with my 40A, only half full atm (talk about tough to find!!).

Hehe.. today I wore it to the grocery store but it is cold here; so I have a sweatshirt on. My little ladies are starting to be "spottable" even in that shirt but I know I am overly sensitive.

I must say... it is really hard not to be envious of all the beauty breasts on this site and feeling like I'll never have pretty ones too. Boob buds are not pretty to look at.. :)

loubell

WOW!!! Id love results like yours!! What's your pumping style? And for how long to you do it?? That really is amazing