laura's stats

laura

Im currently waiting for my NB to be delivered so not started any kind of NBE yet, these are my stats

under bust- 31"
fullest part of bust- 35"
over bust -33"
height- 5ft 6"
age- 22
children- 2. 1 is 5 years old the other 7months old
hips-36"
waist- 28"
weight- 129lb
im a 34B and my goal is a 34D. as u can see form my stats i have really big hips in comparison to my waist and i want to even out the curves by having abit more on top! :)
will keep this updated once iv got my NB :)

Aim4c

Hi Laura,

welcome to the NB forum. I am also waiting on my NB...Mom of 2 as well.

If you have questions or concerns...ask; Lucky or a member(s) will respond. The ladies and gents on the forum are very helpful and supportive. Keep us posted with your progress.

laura

Only just seen your reply!! Lol
Mines getting delivered thurday morning... i cant wait! Lol
I just hope im one of the lucky ones and get fast results :)
Iv seen some great results in the gallery but then theres people that are really slow i hope im not because it must be such a let down after youve got your hopes up.

Hope you get some good results, we'll be staring about the same time so keep us updated on your progress. :)

laura

Little update,

Well things aren't going as well as i had hoped :-[
First off i ordered the large cups and couldnt get them to stay on, so i was using one at a time untill my mediums arrived. I got the mediums and could finally noogle 2 at the same time! Lol.but yesterday i thought id give the large another go by putting them on one at a time so that worked and i was like great ;D but i kept having to pump every couple of seconds, so i was trying to figure out where the air was leaking from, took quite some time lol but theres a small crack in one of the cups (crys!) So frustrated seen as i could have got them on at the start but wasted money on the mediums then finally get them on only to find i need a new cup :mad: I've always been carefull with my cups so not sure how this happend because it was also the cup that i hadn't been using. I blame the post man haha.

So now im going to have to go back to medium untill i buy a new cup.

Update again soon :)

laura

Thought its about time i gave another update! ;D

So, i started filling my large cups after about 2-3 weeks. So i got the xl cups but cant ever see me filling them!! I get to the 3 inch mark in those and im getting some good swelling so happy with that. I didnt think id grown at all but my first stats, where id put my bust as 35" was because i did it like you would with a bra calculator by rounding it up. I was infact 34.5" but im 35.25 now. So i have grown slightly even though i cant notice it. Cant moan really its only been 2 months and i only noogle once a day for an hour and sometimes i dont get to noogle at all! Although i do try to.

Stats now

Under 31
Over 33.5
Bust 35.25

Iv been getting growing pains! Which just started yesterday, was so excited when i felt it hehe. Strange because i forgot what they felt like until it happend yeserday not had those since I was at school but i love it! Also been getting itchy boobies which is also a good sign. Im hoping that growth will lessen the sagging that i have due to having 2 children :( (the sacrifices we make to have kids!) Lol. When i have swelling it looks tighter so hopefully it will lift a little as they fill out! Also just to add, i dont have a "time of the month" due to my contraception so the swelling i get isnt down to any of that. I know for some people they get excited thinking they've grown only to find its gone a week after havin a period. So 0.75" in 2 months aint too bad :)

Thats about it i think, update again soon hopefully when iv grown some more :)

Aim4c

Congrats on you growth Laura. That is fantastic.

I love to hear about the growing pains. I very rarely get them. That's the one type of pain you wish you had all the time. :)

Keep growing!