Let's cheers to new hope!

savantmei

Hey all! My name is Mei and I'm new to this forum. I'm very excited to be a part of this wonderful community filled with ambitious people. I am a young individual struggling to grow out my boobs since the day I came to realization that my breasts were the smallest among my friends! Yup, and it wasn't a good feeling when all eyes were on theirs. I mean, I'll eventually grow out of that jealous feeling I've always had towards women with assets but right now I'm going to fight to be on the same level as them! Oh man, I sound like I have no confidence at all and you know what, it's true I have none towards my body and I'm ready to build some once I get the hang of this Noogleberry! Okay enough of my lame sob story!! I'm currently a 32B? or at least that's what this lady @ Victoria Secrets told me but I think she was just afraid to let me down by saying I'm an A so I'm just going to consider myself an A because my 32B push-up bra is not completely filled (only when I'm on my period) so that just means that a 32A non-padded bra would fit me justttt right. AWESOME! I love being tiny!!!
This is why I've never worn a non-padded bra in my life. I want to trick myself into believing that my breasts aren't that small but it's okay to snap back to reality now because Noogleberry has come to the rescue!!! plus the successful nooglers on this site that gave light to my little girls! So yeah, I'm 32A, weighs 135lbs, is about 5'3 and asianyy! which should totally explain why my boobs are smaller than average haha.
I'm currently working on controlling my portions and shedding off some extra pounds that I've put on over the months when college started. I go to the gym at least once a week so I can switch to pervert mode when I see sexy, toned, muscular guys work out in the weights room sweating and groaning every few seconds they lift 100lb weights. JK, but that ish turns me AWN everytime I hit the gym. Anyways, I hope that my exercise routine won't hinder the growth of my breasts. I'm currently taking Ainterol PM so that's good right? and I consume lots of vegetables while keeping myself hydrated with tea and water 24/7. This should be good.

Here are my measurements:

Overbust: 32"
Bust: 34"
Underbust: 31"
Waist: 28"
Hip: 39"
Weight: 135

I will keep y'all posted with my progress every month.
I'M SO EXCITED FOR GROWTH!

Attachments

• noogled for an hour for the first time.JPG
    noogled for an hour for the first time.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 267
  • sideview.JPG
    sideview.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 187

halfie

Hey girl! I look forward to seeing your progress! Sounds like you're doin' it all right. I'm going to start taking PM myself so let me know how it goes with you! Good luck!!

I see best results when I noogle for an hour at least, by the way :)

xo Melanie

savantmei

omg thanks!
i'm totally excited to see progress as well, hopefully in a few years my boobs will be humungous.
i've heard that PM also enhances the growth of the butt? but i'm not sure if this is true
but if it is, that'll be awesome cus i'm trying to grow my ass as well

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Hey girl! I'm Kristie and almost the same stats as you but my boobs don't look as big as yours!! I'm trying to shed off some pounds to (10-15). Last summer, I lost almost 30 pounds but gained about 10 back, which sucks. Basically, I lost my weight for a boy I was going out with. Then we broke up and I started binging, being depressed, etc. But my breasts just SHRUNK to a flat chest. Thank goodness for padded bras. Since I know I'm not getting any of the boobage back, I'm glad I found NB!!

I'm Asian too! A lot of Asian girls look great with small breasts and they don't care but I just want something to hold up my strapless clothes since I love them. At least you can wear a 32B. They're massive on me. Happy noogling!!!

savantmei

Kristie,
I, too, lost lots of weight during the summer because of my job and drama w/ ex. I was kinda happy losing that fat but it also meant no more boobs & butt so when summer ended, I tried to gain all the weight back and it was successful!! Too bad now I'm just dying to lose weight and get back in shape for the beach. GIRLL we are so similar! Hopefully both of us will have success stories to share on this site in the near future :] yayy
btw, are you taking any supplements? or doing massages?

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
I tried to take supplements, but I didn't stick to them strictly after a week. I was taking Natureday pills and a bit of the liquid extract, but that stuff is so nasty! I heard it can be massaged onto the breasts. But I massage my breasts for like 5 minutes (I'm so impatient, so I massage them in circles EXTREMELY fast), sometimes I noogle when I'm taking a hot bath (it turns purple when I bathe though but not purple when I'm not in water), and I massage with some cream that already has Pueraria Mirifica in it after I take a bath. I really don't know how exactly supplements can increase breast size but hey, many people have had success with it! Even biological males took them and increased bust size. I'm just like WHOAAA every time I see pictures of how much they have grown!!

It's so weird for me. I lose weight when I'm with a guy. But it's good to know that they're going for my personality at first sight cuz when I met my last guy, I was flat and flabby when we first met. I have never filled out a nonpadded 32A before in my life even when I was overweight. Then I shrank down to a size 3 and people thought I was hot. He was really happy too cuz of all the comments he got from random people about me. :) I've been seeing some guys lately and I'm basically back to square one. So, whoever I like next, I can guarantee that I'll be trying to look the best I can again. And guess what?? This time I have NB so I know I won't lose any boobage.

Matt B

Hi Mei,pervert mode eh? I thought we were the preverts!! ;DGlad to have you,and You're going to fit right in here,and your little girls
are gorgeous!Pretty soon you'll be in pervert mode with bigger twins!

Matt ;D

minnie34

Mei, you have a lovely starting point, your shape is so, so nice and I think the NB will be great for you!
As regards to the PM cream - make sure you're not estrogen dominant because then it'll do you no good at all. I used it for 3 months and lost some of my growth (as well as getting other symptoms very similar to when I was on the pill). This might not be the case for you at all, just make sure that it's the right cream for you and that it'll work with your system rather than against.
Happy growing, here's to a full B-cup and beyond :D

savantmei

HEY YA'LL! WHATIZUP?
So I've been noogling, inconsistently, for about a month now and every time for at least an hour. I want to say my boobs got bigger because when I feel em my hands are filled. BUT, my measurements says otherwise so I'm not sure what to believe. *TEARS* However, I can now fill my 32B VS push-up bra perfectly w/o having to yearn for that menstrual cycle to come and magically enlarge my breasts to fill the bra. Soo, I guess there were some growth? Just not much and visible yet. Hopefully, my boobs will weigh as much as two large melons overnight but that's just wishful thinking. Unless there is a fairy somewhere who will sprinkle some dust on my mosquito bites then I will probably be the happiest person on the planet. Ha.

Attachments

• with bra.JPG
    with bra.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 178
  • with bra, side.JPG
    with bra, side.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 220
  • noogle, front.JPG
    noogle, front.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 253
  • noogle, side.png
    noogle, side.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 179
  • after noogle, front.jpg
    after noogle, front.jpg
    803 KB · Views: 189
  • after noogle, sidee.jpg
    after noogle, sidee.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 180

savantmei

mjkimm55 said:
I tried to take supplements, but I didn't stick to them strictly after a week. I was taking Natureday pills and a bit of the liquid extract, but that stuff is so nasty! I heard it can be massaged onto the breasts. But I massage my breasts for like 5 minutes (I'm so impatient, so I massage them in circles EXTREMELY fast), sometimes I noogle when I'm taking a hot bath (it turns purple when I bathe though but not purple when I'm not in water), and I massage with some cream that already has Pueraria Mirifica in it after I take a bath. I really don't know how exactly supplements can increase breast size but hey, many people have had success with it! Even biological males took them and increased bust size. I'm just like WHOAAA every time I see pictures of how much they have grown!!

Yeah, I'm not too strict about my supplement routine either but I can't imagine having to take the extract because that stuff sounds NASTEHHH! See, I'm an extremely lazy person so pills work great for me.
What kind of massage do you perform on your breasts because I heard the chi massage is great but I haven't found a single tutorial for it! AND GIRL YOU NEED TO MASSAGE FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR EVERYDAY TO GET THAT RESULT! I heard.
Btw, I wish your boobies a very fast growth!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Hi Mei,
Looks like you have a good routine and keeping fit to! All you need is PATIENCE!:) I wish this thing work quick and we get our "melons" in a month:) but there is only lucky few, and the rest of us gotta wait in the boobie queue:)
I know what you mean by them sort of feeling but not looking obviously bigger, but if the bra feels fuller that means we in the right queue:)
I did try the chi massage but maybe I got it wrong or it just feels pointless grabbing and rotating your tatas. I try to do massage them with oil but one at the time as it feels better than when i try do both at the same time. I do 300 circles each and yes, it takes time!! It really warms them up by boosting circulation so I recommend you try it before nooogling.
Good luck and keep posting! xx

savantmei

nikkiC said:
Hi Mei,
Looks like you have a good routine and keeping fit to! All you need is PATIENCE!:) I wish this thing work quick and we get our "melons" in a month:) but there is only lucky few, and the rest of us gotta wait in the boobie queue:)
I know what you mean by them sort of feeling but not looking obviously bigger, but if the bra feels fuller that means we in the right queue:)
I did try the chi massage but maybe I got it wrong or it just feels pointless grabbing and rotating your tatas. I try to do massage them with oil but one at the time as it feels better than when i try do both at the same time. I do 300 circles each and yes, it takes time!! It really warms them up by boosting circulation so I recommend you try it before nooogling.
Good luck and keep posting! xx
Ahh, so for the chi massage it's just applying circular motions to each breasts. Well THAT SOUNDS REAL EASY TO DO! I'm definitely going to try it before I noogle. Thanks for the tip nikkiC :D

monkata_iv

Looking good, keep it up :))) ;) I understand what you mean by laziness, I am lazy as well but we need to push ourselves to reach the goal hah :))

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Your avatar makes me hungry- I am seriously going to go out tonight and get a hot fudge brownie sundae, and, you know what? All that weight's going to my tits- cuz I say so ;D

I have to say you have nice boobs to begin with! Girls that have a B definitely seem to get great results pretty fast. I'm an A, and in the last month 1/2 have definitely begun to fill out. It's hard to see, but I can feel the difference, for sure.

I'm kinda lazy, myself, so massage hasn't been too regular, but I swear all the girls with great results do it, so I am trying to be better! I don't do the chi massage as I've heard it described, but something similar, described here-

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/2007/11/increase-cup-size-in-30-days-with.html

Now, here's how I make it easier: I cross my arms, and massage opposite breast with opposite hand. WAAAAAYYYY easier. I also tend to do it in the bath or shower with soap. Also easier. And I probably do, like, 100 rotations, but like I said, lazy.

Keep us updated Fina