Lets collaborate! Add your advice, your start pic, and your current/swelling pic

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
I thought it would be a great idea if everyone adds to this topic!

1. The biggest thing that has helped with your nbe.

2. Your start pic.

3. Your current pic and/or swelling pic.

This way we can all collaborate our strategies and advice together!

halfie

I think this is a great idea, Stella! And by the way, you look fantastic!

Below is my current before-and-after. I don't do anything special, generic body lotion, lots of water, and regular noogling (30min-1hr/day). But to all you noogling newbies out there, trust me, it REALLY works!

Attachments

• BeforeFront.jpeg
    BeforeFront.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 640

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
1. Biggest thing that helped me was a combined pump and hold and massage during breaks.

Started a small A.

Attachments

• 2012-01-22_20-09-34_534.jpg
    2012-01-22_20-09-34_534.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 272
  • 032012125836.jpg
    032012125836.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 288
  • 032012125619.jpg
    032012125619.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 266
  • 032012124312.jpg
    032012124312.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 289

jeane

Italian living in France
12 years ago (1998/99), I pumped my breast during eighteen months.
I had gained a cup B. Then I make pause.
I began again in the beginning of February (2009) with Noogleberry.
Black open bra is the most recent.

Attachments

• Jeane progression.jpg
    Jeane progression.jpg
    790.8 KB · Views: 757

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Everyone, not been on in ages but this seems like a good idea ;D Many of you may know me as i did Natural breast enlargement for years, i started off as male wanting breasts which is a long story but i only ever used natural products.

1) I noogled using the pump and release method for almost 2 years, 30 to 45 minutes 2 or 3 times a day depending
2) I took Bountiful breast pills for the same period of time
3) I massaged with a wild yam cream for about a year.
4) i was diagnosed with having a hormone disorder which meant i had very low testosterone which really helped me.
5) I did use saw palmetto for about 6 months but it gave me cellulite and i gained alot of weight.

One thing that helped me was i was obsessed with growing breasts, i took it to a 24 hour a day obsession and now i look back it wasent the best way to do it, but massive dedication in my opinion is needed else you wont get what you want.

This was me before and after. The current photo is me now, i havent noogled or took anything for along time.

Hope this helps, good luck everyone xxxx

cheese12

OMG CHERYL THAT IS WHERE I WANT TO BE!!! your results are sooo amazing, and you are soooooooo inspiring to so many ppl! I hope i can achieve your results one day! Youre pics were actually what made me wanna buy noogleberry!

cheese12

OK I have another question?? I have had no problems up until now, like I never turn purple but for some reason today i barely even pumped hard my boobs didnt hurt at all, but then it started turning purple :eek: and then I massaged it for like 3 minutes and tried it again and this time pumped even lighter and it turned purple again :eek:... and is it bad or good if your boobs start to hurt???? not like painful but just like a light annoying type? maybe im growing?

brunettebabe, that is not good, maybe you should take a break if it hasnt happened before because your breast tissue needs to restore.. pain and colour puprle are NOT good ever

LaPetitSoleil

I think this is a great idea, booblover.

1. The biggest thing that's helped me was pumping daily and keeping up my water intake. My swelling lasts longer when I'm hydrated and I saw the most growth when I made time to noogle at least an hour a day. A few more important things were placing my cups up high like pipitavivita and CiCi and switching from the Natureday cream to a thinner lotion so all of the breast gets pulled into the cup painlessly.

Attachments

• Pink - Beginnings.JPG
    Pink - Beginnings.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 296
  • Pink - ML Swelling.JPG
    Pink - ML Swelling.JPG
    680.3 KB · Views: 392
  • Pink - 03.25.JPG
    Pink - 03.25.JPG
    788.9 KB · Views: 265

Matt B

Hey Craving,looks like your craving has paid off! Keep craving!! ;D. Love the bra,and that noogling pic is great! I don't know what your band size is,but the the girls have to be D'S! ;D

Matt B

K

KittyKat

Woah! All the transformations here are incredible! So inspiring! I hope one day I can post a set of pics of my own here!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Only two months into it, but from that short experience i notice to get the best swelling when im noogling in bed covered with quilt and yes, Dharma's technique is working ok for me:) This are picks in my bikini before pumping and straight after. If that swelling last i think I would need a bigger bikini:)

Attachments

• swimb4.jpg
    swimb4.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 207
  • swimafter.jpg
    swimafter.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 241

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I've been noogling for 2 1/2 weeks. These pics are from this morning before/after an hour noogle. Some days I have held swelling from the night before, some not. If I do a quickie 15 min session in the morning, I seem to hold a little swelling all day. Typically I've been noogling in the bath at night. I actually take my laptop into the bathroom, and watch netflix- additional benefit that it times me!

I'm a newbie, but the best advice I have so far is- USE SHAVING CREAM! It's made to cause slip, not absorb, soit's easy to wash off your domes and tits, and is super cheap. I'm using barbasol!

Attachments

• juststartingbefore.jpg
    juststartingbefore.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 260
  • 1hourswelling.jpg
    1hourswelling.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 1hour.jpg
    1hour.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 190

bexy

bikiniluver wow thats amazing results!! do you pump and then hold it, or do you use the pump and release method? I wonder if being in the bath helps with swelling . Do you get water in the domes?

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Sorry for the delay! I honestly can't say the bath helps...I just happen to be a bather. I just do it there for convenience. I have had as much luck outside the tub, but I live in a semi-tropical climate, so I don't have to worry about my circulation being drawn down to my toes to keep them warm!

So far as pumping- I do a kind of combination. I pump and hold, then occasionally release till I'm just maintaining suction, and almost immediately pump back up in little half-pump spurts. This usually gets me where I started, fully pumped, but more comfortably so. I also like to take it off for a minute once or twice per session, just for a minute, and re-lube and pump. Funny, but I use men's shaving cream for lubrication. Less messy, nice slip. I use grapeseed oil to moisturize on a daily basis, anyway, and just don't like my cups to get all greased up.