lets increase swelling

noogler 24

whoop whoop .3 months noogleberry anniversary today ..gauned 1.5 cm so far and ABSOLUTE difference in pictures..not hugge difference but visible faint cleavage now that i wasnt even close too..so overall meausre increased 1.5 but roundess is so much better i should say
i pumped twice a day in 1st 2 months n gained 1 cn..i could do only night 3 4 hrs PH in Aug so gained half cm..
from sep m gnna do 2 one hr sessions am n pm..39 min 7:2 30 min PH n keep that for 1 month n see how much it helps me grow
i ll be a full B in 2 months i think..since i lost weight..2inches belly decreased in 2 months not dieting..EXAMS..my band is now 70 cm n bust 86.5...A about to be full in half more cm ❤
this was not possible with this noogle family support ❤love u all

8lemon8

That’s awesome! It’s so rewarding when you can actually notice a difference in the pics. You feel like all your hard work is paying off. Can we see?!

noogler 24

oh dear.m so desprt to show off my big boobs..not these small ones..bcz yes those B cups are not far..m just so determined for posting 1 st pic as nice hot round full Bs..

noogler 24

flu...decreased water intake..lost 1 out 2 cm gain....it wsnt gain i guess :( well yeah but found that PH is giving me.better swelling than PR..i take few min break.aftr 40 min bcz non stop PH gives my nipples really really bad soreness..if i take such short 5 min break it is a whole load more tolerable for my delicate nipples..sometimes my oressure isnt hurting at alll but my boobs look purplish ..but if i take photo from front to chek they look very normal.i dont know it should be alarming or not

noogler 24

after loosing my 1 cm i am starting to question my progress ..1 cm in 3 n half months ?.oh my poor soul! and who knows if that 1 cm is real boob or just some longer lasting swelling..

noogler 24

did morning PH 1n half ht swell 2 cm..back to 86 now :( i wamt my 87 back:'( i was looking fwd to be 88 by my periods on 18th simce i have been gaining 1 cm every month since last 2 month of which 1 cm is lost in periods n m eventualy stil growing like..2 dtep ahead 1 step back..but this flu has killed my happiness

noogler 24

my right areola looks oval no i dont want any ovally growing areola with nooglbery..why is this pump altering shape of areola:(

James

noogler 24 said:
my right areola looks oval no i dont want any ovally growing areola with nooglbery..why is this pump altering shape of areola:(

Is your nipple being pulled to the center of the dome? Dome would normally be positioned so the nipple is centered, if greatly off center then it could stretch the skin more in one direction than another. Do you use lots of lubricant? Your breast should not stick to the side of the dome, lots of lubrication would make sure stress is evenly spread out.

noogler 24

thank you hakuna mytatas :) yes something is better than nkthing i just hope after my flu is gone my ladies ll come back .
dear James i didnt realize importance of lotts of lube till u told me about a week ago..bht areola shape had changed already ofcourse..oh i wish i had asked you earlier..what you said,every word made sense .thank you for always helping and telling right thing ❤ i ll notice position of nipple in dome today i never checked it before

noogler 24

to be precise my areolas have grown on left right top but not bottom..i cheked position of cup and yes it seems that my nipples are a little lower than suction hole in domes..but i put the cups lower and pump domes ride upwards with every pump..like..slide upwards .. bcz breasts are tear shaped lesser inches below nipple than above so naturally when all boobs are in cup nipple is lower than suction hole..but it is causing areola to stretch more in upwrds n side ward but no on underside

James

Some people have found that noogling while on their back, actually a little reverse slope by putting pillow under bum has helped with creating more growth below the nipples. Or maybe there is something you can do to stop the domes from sliding up (held in place with an old bra cut open?).

noogler 24

right..thank you :) ill try pillow thing tonight
since i was so flat i never needed any bras/never would fit in any ..so i don't have old bras :( just few hardly worn padded bras i wouldd wear on occasions..but i hope by next summers i ll have boobs❤

noogler 24

with pillow trick i m trying to place domes a little down and out now, bcz areola is expanding upward and inward,since i had very thin
areola the expansion in wrong direction is not huge before pumping as it looks after swelling so i hope this is just right time for damage control before it gets worse enough to be noticeable to others..my boobs should really not tend to grow side ways now..domes are not meeting in middle with this position .lets hope for best,wait n watch

noogler 24

i should try that..n perhaps for a lott of weeks i need to try belt with domes in this new position to see if it works..if i get round pretty areolas.....my boobies better grow now after all the effort i m putting in !

noogler 24

i swell 1 cm aftr 1 hr n it is 1 cm same after 2 hrs of pumping ..PH PR what ever...so is there any benefit of noogling for 2 hrs instead of 1?.. if the swelling is same in either case..

noogler 24

last 2 month i couldn't pump twice daily bcz of exam..i did one but longer session..and i dont think i grew at all during that time..i was thinking i had gained my 2nd cm but i got flu n that bubble of my fantasy popped...started at 85cm bust..ant end of 2nd month i was 86 cm..and i m still 86 cm...(some times i think it is 87 but m not sure) ..i m bigger than starting photos but not from 2 month old pics

James

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but are you drinking lots of water before and during noogling?