Lexus' 16 Weeks Update!

lexuswoman

Hi everyone,

I've been on this board and I completed my 16 weeks of the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video program and I grew a total of 1.5 inches! And I'm going for more! I'm started another 16 weeks last night. I've got a case of boobie greed! I began my NBE journey on Jan 30, 2012 using the video every night at bedtime and in early Feb, I began to add in the breast massage with 360 inward rotations. I started off just using Bio-Oil, now I use Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Lotion or Cream mixed with a few drops of Greenbush Enhancement blend liquid (Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam and Fenugreek). I have a Brava that I use like the NB, I wear it for 30 minutes to a few hours a day and I'm actually able to fall asleep in it, I am a side sleeper, but I've figured a way to sleep on my back, but still lean to one side, if that makes sense, but I don't stay asleep in it for long. I do have the Extra Large NB which I'm dying to use, but I can't get my pumping right to not leave these funky marks above each boob. I get red marks from the Brava, but they go away quickly, these are marks made up of tiny little red pin prick marks. I have the foam rings which I thought would help, but so far I haven't gotten it to work. I even got these silicone sleeves on ebay which the seller told me were far superior to the foam rings, but I keep getting farts. The brava domes are by far more comfortable. So, I'm just going to keep trying and see if I can find something to give the cushion, not cause red marks, yet let me get suction with no farts.

The best part is, my husband really noticed yesterday that my boobs did indeed look bigger. He told me several times "I swear they look bigger!", "they are monsters!", and finally "its like you're on something!". So, finally I had to let my cat out of the bag and I told him about what I'd been doing and he was amazed. He understood why I didn't tell him, because I didn't want him to say everyday, oh I think they're bigger just out of wishful thinking or if I didn't get any growth, I wanted to keep my disappointment to myself. Needless to say, he's thrilled and told me to keep doing it!

So, my measurements now are 38.5 inches around the bust (started at 37 inches around) , 30 inches under = 34D!!!! I tried on a 34C cup bra I havent' worn in over a year and it used to push me up, but there was still a small gap in the cups. Well now I fill the cups and I'm pushing over the tops and sides! Yay! I can't wait to go bra shopping!

Thanks to everyone for their support, we're all in this together and I'm ready for more!

Steph74

Congratulations on your growth :) I wanted to do the video programme but they don't have it in a PAL format for those of us in the UK. Have you got the book and is it good as I may get that instead.

Steph

lexuswoman

Hi Steph,

Thanks! I didn't realize that videos in the UK were different from here in the USA. The book is called The Bio-Imagery Method of Breast Enlargement and Waist Reduction. You can get it on amazon for really cheap. The book is good, it gives information about the program, the studies behind it, the complete programs, there are 3 phases, the Basic, Accelerated and Maximum Results. The first two focus on breast enlargement and the last one is more about building self confidence. The only program that came on the video was the basic, but I'm going to order the cassette tapes with all 3 programs..now I just have to find a cassette player!

But, the book is very through and you can do the program with the book only and not the video, I just do better having something to follow along with. Otherwise my mind will begin to wander.

BustyBabe

Congrats, that's great progress! Was the progress steady or did it come suddenly?

I think one of my biggest problems is impatience. I get so frustrated if it seems like nothing's happening! Did you ever have to deal with that?

lexuswoman

Hi Busty Babe!

The progress was slow! There were times that I wanted to give up, but then I thought I've really got nothing to lose in the first place, so why give up? When I began my program on Jan. 30th, I didn't get my first inch of growth until mid-April! The last half inch came around the last week. This morning I measured in at 39 inches around the nipple, 30 inches under. I'm going for another 16 weeks of the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery program just to see if I can gain another half inch or so, boobie greed is contagious! Now I wish I'd taken before pictures. But this morning I wore a sports bra that I hadn't worn in a long time and I could def see the difference, I filled it out a lot better than before. Just don't give up, you've got everything to gain!

lexuswoman

Thanks Chica! I'm just so happy my program really worked! I knew if my husband noticed they were bigger, then it really, truly did work, the tape measure doesn't lie! I'm going for more! Its addictive! And I'm still just using my brava, I haven't even started Noogling yet!

chica

Fantastic!!!

I have definitely had growth, measured and I am sure I am about 1.5inches bigger! Im afraid I dont do it accurately though ??? Do you do it without a bra and measure around quite tight to your boobs? I felt that was more accurate than a loser measure... what do you think?

I have taken photos and there is definitely growth :) ;D

My bra is tighter ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, you are right - this is so damn addictive!!!

My goal is 32D, hopefully I am growing out of my 32b cup size..

Also to double check I had grown,I put my small cups on and they didnt even fit over my boobs!!! That must be proof!!

When will you start the NB??

Ive worn mine about 4 Hours today as im excited hahaha

chicax

chica said:
Fantastic!!!

I have definitely had growth, measured and I am sure I am about 1.5inches bigger! Im afraid I dont do it accurately though ??? Do you do it without a bra and measure around quite tight to your boobs? I felt that was more accurate than a loser measure... what do you think?

accurate measuing is when you have a non padded bra on :)

BustyBabe

lexuswoman said:
Hi Busty Babe!

The progress was slow! There were times that I wanted to give up, but then I thought I've really got nothing to lose in the first place, so why give up? When I began my program on Jan. 30th, I didn't get my first inch of growth until mid-April! The last half inch came around the last week. This morning I measured in at 39 inches around the nipple, 30 inches under. I'm going for another 16 weeks of the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery program just to see if I can gain another half inch or so, boobie greed is contagious! Now I wish I'd taken before pictures. But this morning I wore a sports bra that I hadn't worn in a long time and I could def see the difference, I filled it out a lot better than before. Just don't give up, you've got everything to gain!

That's a great mindset. I'll have to keep you in mind if I feel that way again. Thanks for the words of encouragement, and may you continue to grow!