Libido Enhancers?

beeper12

Has anyone here tried or heard of a good female libido enhancer? There's obviously tons of pill/cream manufacturers but it's impossible to tell who's ripping you off or not!

Anyway had any luck here?

M

Mumma Bear

Anything with Damiana (couldn't keep taking it when I tried it - way too distracting LOL) , and Pueraria Mirifica seems to have an effect as well (it's the Thai breast herb, so two in one for you!).

beeper12

What Damiana supplement did you take? Did it really work that well? Did you just take it "as needed right before" hehe, or was it an every day thing?

M

Mumma Bear

It was in a herbal tincture mixture - one of those made up for you, so no particular brand. The other herbs in there were natural breast enlargement herbs and I had them toss that one in just for fun ;) You would probably take it regularly, although you can feel the effects within a few hours.

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi Beeper just buy the organic daimiana tea and either drink it or grind it and take a 1/4 teasponn and increase dose if you need too in the old days of taking herbs for breast enlargement I bought a capsule maker and made all my own ( youll save heaps of money too lol....) love JellyEEEEEEEEEEE..........

beeper12

Thanks everyone! I ordered some damiana tincture and will see if it works! My husband is pretty excited... :)

T

tavia

ive got some too.. bought it on wednesday, damiana tincture and i have to put 20 drops in water/juice
i did feel the effects within a short time but not as strong as i was expecting but still worth it.
in fact ive just put 20 drops in my lemon drink here.
also waiting for some pueraria mirifica 300mgs to arrive.. i ordered them for my hair not my libido, they seem to help my hair thicken and grow faster. but if my libido picks up then even better.
beeper,, how are you getting on with the damiana? has it done anything for u?

D

Dixieland

Beeper12,
You can also purchase Steel-Libido for Women by Irwin Naturals...it packs a punch though...hehehe Don't take it every day! Damania works just as well if taken daily, you can also try Dong Quai (not too much of this though). Go to Greenbush.net site and there are all kinds of articles and info. I buy most of my herbs through them. Joel is great about getting back to you if you have questions to.
Hugs and :-*
Dixieland

sadieparker

Hello..
There are so many natural ways available these days which help in increasing the female libido in a very natural way without any side effects. If you are looking for the best results then you must visit female libido enhancer or herbal supplements. You will definitely get the solution of your problem.