liltalkie's pics

L

liltalkie

Here is a picture of the start of my noogleberry adventure in December of 2008. I can only find the front view. I had side views.... hmmm

Attachments

• start 12-08.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 385
L

liltalkie

And here are present photos. First is before pumping, about 12 hours after last session. The next is right after a 30 minute session of pump and release with new xl domes. You can still see the rings!

Attachments

• 18mob4pump.jpg
    18mob4pump.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 315
  • 18moafter30min.jpg
    18moafter30min.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 435

gina3

wow ... nice... i can sure see where they have been rounded up .. and pointed out... and the nipples look great.. don't stop pumping

L

liltalkie

Looking at them here, right together I can now see the difference myself. I could feel it not only when I just walking around and such but also in my bras getting snugger. On the weekends I been trying longer sessions in the mornings as I don't have to go to work and after the morning one, I can fit into a small 36B. According to the bra calculator thingy, i was a 38AA. Sounds about right, never filling them A-cups. But now I can see its working!!
Thank you gina for the encouragement, I was getting discouraged, seemed like everyone was sprouting boobs and I wasn't!

L

liltalkie

Oh yes they are def fuller in the bra. It has taken me a while to get this far so the change was so gradual I guess I didn't realize it. Right now I am using the "new" xl and my nips reach just almost to the 3" mark. Hoping to be there or maybe a bit past it by end of summer. I am also taking 1500mg of BO and drinking a protein drink. I try to get in at least 3 sessions a day. 30 minutes or more.

sunsetz

Wow...ur lookin good. Those are some great results hun. I see a big difference in the shape and size. They look so round and full in the after pic.

Keep noogling :)

L

liltalkie

Prior to a planned 1 hour noogle I measured each breast separately. I got 9 1/4" on the right and just at 9" on the left. After almost an hour of noogling I just barely over 10" on the right and not quite 10" on the left. I measured this morning and it was 9 1/2" on right and ALMOST 9 1/2" on the left. This is 8 hours later roughly. So I maintained a little. I been at this a year and half and seems now my progress is starting to take off. I took a week off a couple weeks ago... Maybe that got me out of the "plateau" I felt I had reached....

that1spaztichik

That's great news congrats! It's fantastic you chose to share this information, too, for I know some of the girls here get discouraged sometimes...but it pays to keep at it!

Intertwining

Congratulation on the growth spurt! Half an inch is very good growth! ;D

Keep noogling, your already gorgeous breasts can only get better with noogling! *cheers*

L

liltalkie

Thank you all for the support!! Ten days later and it appears I get to keep the 9 1/2" per breast growth. I get great swelling that sticks around couple hours. Maybe my quitting smoking recently had something to do with it too. Hmmm.... I make sure get lots of water too. And taking BO 1500mg a day and as soon as this bottle is out I will take a break from it for a month. Then continue with it.
I saw my ex the other day and he kept looking at my cheast.... I had on a lowcut shirt so I would have to say he noticed. He knew I was doing the noogle and said he noticed that they had become fuller in the year we were together but now I am able to sneak in more noogle-time since he ain't around. It was kinda wierd when he was there and I did it. Idk y!
Then I wore a dress that has a triangle style top and a friend asked if I stuffed and my mother said it must get really hot at work if I carrying around that much toilet paper pointing at my chest. So it is now noticeable!! YAY!!

At the beginning of my NBE adventure my breasts were about 7 1/2" apiece after I stopped breastfeeding my son 4 years ago. I did the herbs but had the weight gain. I stopped trying until I came across this on ebay and came here to the forum. And just had to have one! Here I am today 2" bigger for it!!

Lily13

Then I wore a dress that has a triangle style top and a friend asked if I stuffed and my mother said it must get really hot at work if I carrying around that much toilet paper pointing at my chest. So it is now noticeable!! YAY!!

haha!! wow Here they thought they were being snide and it's just further proving that NB works!! :) This makes me want to do another noogling session right now!

congrats on your growth!

eva_bs

liltalkie,
That Great news!!!I'm was so happy to read about it!!!
Congrats on the permanent growth!!!!
How fun to show off your new boobage in front of your Ex!!!! ;) ;) ;)
And your mom is funny!!!!
Thank you for your update!!!!
:-*

L

liltalkie

ok. after changing computers a few times i now am happy with what i have. didn't want to have any pics of my boobies end up on someone else's new computer!! lol I am still using the new xl domes. getting decnt swelling. taking the ultra breast recommended by anastasia. purchased the new foam rings for them, and they not quite a fit. cant get suction at all. gonna have to do a lil shaving on the edges. lil modification. but anyone noogling know how it goes to have to me a bit of an engineer! hope to get some more pics up soon.

L

liltalkie

Here are recent pics! So much easier now that I have a webcam!!
The first 3 are nearly 12 hours after last session.
The second 3 are right after an hour long session of 30 minutes of pump and hold/30 minutes of pump and release.
The third set are about an hour after the session.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110219_7.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219_7.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Snapshot_20110219_6.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219_6.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Snapshot_20110219_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219_5.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Snapshot_20110219_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219_4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Snapshot_20110219_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219_3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Snapshot_20110219_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219_2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Snapshot_20110219_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219_1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Snapshot_20110219.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Snapshot_20110219_8.jpg
    Snapshot_20110219_8.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 216
L

liltalkie

I have been doing this chi massage. And it really makes my arms hurt! I drink plenty of water I think, but looking at the photos I am not retaining much swelling for very long. I am taking the ultra breast, eating pretty good, drinking protein, limited caffeine. Hmmm.... seems I have stalled. May be time for a break.

L

liltalkie

I am doing the chi massage and have switched to pump and release method. I pump hold for a minute or two, then release a minute or two. I seem to get better swelling faster with this method.

L

liltalkie

I seen to be stalling. I pump and release and get right breast to 10" and left breast to 9 1/2". I seem to deflate quickly even tho I am taking MSM, drinking lots of water, taking vitamins, collagen and EPO as well as UB. Any ideas? I took a week long break with the hopes of getting past this stall.