liltalkie's stats

L

liltalkie

Still holding at that 38" measurement across the fullest part. I didn't NB for nearly two weeks. Been using a PM spray.... ugh!! it stinks!! i give it an hour or two to absorb and i gotta wash it off. thinking about putting some vanilla or something in it to help!! I have started back up twice a day. 30minutes in the mornings and 45 minutes to an hour in the afternoons. may add the evening session again soon. summertime is sooooooo busy!!!

L

liltalkie

ahhh.... here it is nearly the end of august and i haven't posted in 2 months!! I am still here noogling away. i maintain about 37 1/2" bust although after sessions now i am nearly an inch larger. it sticks around 3 or 4 hours or so. i havent been able to do much because my bf been staying with me so much these days and i don't know how to tell him about it so i just do it when he not here. on days that i do noogle i get no less than 30 minutes in the morning and as long as i can b4 i am interrupted in the afternoons. not much new growth to report as i am not doing it on a consistent basis like i was b4. but i am still here!!! ::) ::) ::)

K

kultzu

Hi to you , liltalkie ! :)

That's right , top up your NB whenever possible.

Glad to hear your update.

Kultzu

L

liltalkie

so i told my bf.... he saw a bruise i had from getting a little overzealous one session... i didn't want him thinking i had been unfaithful so i was like... you heard of penis pumps right? they make them for boobies too. he said that he thought my boobies had gotten bigger but didn't say anything bcuz i might take it wrong. so he noticed a difference and i have to say the menfolk that get to see them in the flesh so to speak would have the best input from a viewers perspective.
still doing half hour in morning, getting in two hours in afternoons, and if he isn't here an hour at night. i tried snoogling but i must take it off in my sleep. i don't ever recall taking it off but in the morning it is by the side of the bed and i don't have the tell-tale rings so its been off a while!! lol

L

liltalkie

I back!! So so so busy!! Did a lil "snoogling" with the new XL domes but i just take them off in my sleep and don't know when! At any rate, maintaining between 37-38" acroos the bust but the fullness is definately growing! Haven't gotten all the way into a "B" without the major gap yet. Been doing a tough workout called P90X and lost 17lbs in 6 weeks and managed to maintain boobies!! Gonna get the nice abs and the bouncy boobies!!
the XL domes do hurt and i will soon be trying some of the ideas as the season for less clothing is coming up and don't want them pesky rings. I am not using the stinky PM spray i decided on Breast Assure herbal lotion twice a day during pumping sessions. Just going to keep at it.... hoping for "C"s soon

L

liltalkie

I seemed to have reached a plateau. I can use the new XL domes for 2-3 one hour sessions and get about 1" bigger on each breast. Then the firmess will dissipate within about two hours or less. I have been doing massage since it seems to be working for serveral of the nooglers here, but I am back to about 36" at the fullest part and dont seem to be progressing at all!! :mad:

username

Hi,
I have been following ur progress since 12/2008...Do u mean to say that u started at 36", went up to 37 then 37-38, and now over a year n half later u back to 36???

L

liltalkie

That seems to be the case. Although they feel heavier and look more rounded the biggest part around seems to have shrunk!! I have gone no more than a week or two without noogling, and yet now the firmness is not as noticeable. I think I will take a week off and start back up, as some have reported fantastic growth after a break.

L

liltalkie

I noogled yesterday. One hour in the morning and one in the evening. I only got a half hour this morning. The swelling and firmness isnt staying around for more than an hour. I stopped using the Breast Assure herbal lotion. I am taking 1500mg raw bovine ovary a day and drinking a protein shake to get additional 40g of protein and other nutrients. I am using the new XL domes and wasnt quite getting to the 3" mark, if I push it I can now, but I don't want to. I am trying the pump and release by pumping, holding 10 minutes, releasing until almost falling off for one minute, for up to an hour.
Any suggestions?

Aim4c

Hi liltalkie,

I have'nt actually started noogling yet (waiting on the delivery), but I have read on the forum were some users pump with the smaller domes first...(in your case that would be the large) for a few minutes, then pumping with the XL domes. You could also add GABA to your program minimun 2000mg/day (take them at bedtime) It will help to increase growth hormones which is needed to grow new tissue.

Keep Noogling

L

liltalkie

Hmm.... Aim4C I will look for that GABA today while I am out and about. Right now I am using the large domes. I decided to try doing the smaller ones for a while. I reach the end of the domes tho. But I have the soft rings for the large domes so they don't hurt quite so much. I am drinking more water and still taking BO 1500mg, and added MACA 1500mg a day.

Aim4c

Great!...MACA is a good addition. I'll keep reading your stats for updates...will let you know when I get my NB.

L

liltalkie

I have to say the foam rings make a difference in the comfort level. I will have to see if there are any for the "new" xl domes, as they push into my sternum above and ribs below the domes.

I used the large domes for 45 minutes, even though I reach the end of them, I got decent swelling, and swapped to the new xl domes for another 45 minutes. I got a lil over an inch in swelling by the end of this session!! Then it went away within an hour!! ??? :mad:
I drinking a lot of water and havent done my exercises in a month (too hot, is the excuse now, just before it was: the BAD BREAKUP lol) and so have not lost any more weight. hmmmmm.......

L

liltalkie

Used the large domes again this morning first for half an hour then swapped to the "new" xl's. Got super swelling that again went away within an hour. No firmness sticking around either. :mad: ???

Any ideas what's going on here?

username

Nope...But I really wonder what's going on...I've following ur results and then u went backward...dont get it...Is there anything that u were doing and that u stopped? an herb, a vitamin...anything...less sleep, diferent NB routine,more stress??? there has to be something...Maybe somthing new u do now, that may interfere...I mean u gained 2 inches, then u lost them-right???
U took a break right?.....Dont know what to say...

Aim4c

Hi Liltalkie,

My understanding is that you take some time to retain swelling when you use larger domes. That is especially true (i hear) for the much larger domes example the XL...The XL covers a wider surface area, so it will take more time to attain good swelling and then more time to retain it for hours. For someone like me who just started with the medium domes; I know it will take a while before the swelling in the dome remains after I take them off...and even more time for the swelling to stick around for hours. But, I believe that if we keep at it...our breast will prevail...and they look perkier too!!!

Don't give up!!!!

L

liltalkie

I have decided to go back down to the large domes. The foam rings make a heckuva difference. I do get more roundness and firmness with them despite the fact that my nipples reach the end of the domes and I fill them completely. I pump them up, hold for about 5 minutes and release until they almost fall off then repeat this for 30-45 minutes. Wish there were a dome between large and xl. The larges fit in the xls!! lol Ah well. Maybe sizing down to the smaller dome for a bit will get things going again. Been reading a lot of people here changing up routines. Guess we will see. Not giving up after a year and a half at this!!

Aim4c

Liltalkie,

I think you should keep using the XL domes...it will get better; Yon need to encourage more growth by using the XL domes. Give yourself about 2 weeks of everyday use (starting with large domes then switching to XL)...The swelling will get better. Even persons who have had really fast results from nooging seem to experience reduced swelling when they just switch larger domes especially XL because they are so huge.

I just started noogling; using the medium domes...I can't keep suction with both domes on my chest at the same time, so I do them one at a time...this is really time comsuming, but I think it's worth it. I'm giving myself about 3 weeks to be able to noogle with both medium domes. It may take less time, or more...but it will happen. So...give the XL domes a try...see how the swell progresses in a few week.

All the best

L

liltalkie

Ok. Am doing better!! Still with 1500mg BO and 1500 Maca and a multivitamin. Also increased water intake and lowered caffeine intake.

Been doing 30 minute sessions in the xl's of pump, hold for 5 minutes, release for 1 minute and repeat (lather rinse repeat....lol) at least 3 times a day, last couple days. I have found with the shorter sessions of pump n release I get decent swelling. Just got done with a session and measuring each breast where it starts to swell on the side to where it goes on my chest before session, almost 12hrs after last session (dang work interfering with noog-time!) I started just under 9" on the left side and just over that on the right. After the session... drum roll puuuuhhhhlleeeeeeeeeeze!!!!! Both were just over 10"!!! YAY!!! Maybe the break helped?? Also got swelling on the top where I havent really noticed it much before!!