Limited with Soft Cup Rings?? Gauge??

melissa4u

Hi everyone.
I just received my Soft Cup Rings and gauge pump today. I put them on and noogled, although it was SOOOOOOO comfortable, I feel like with the rings on, I will be limited. The cup rings are so big that they take a lot of space and I am afraid that this will limit to how much skin is being pulled therefore, not giving me as much roundness and results that I want. I also noticed, even when I had the airlocks on, air would escape, no matter how hard I pumped, my boobs would lose some suction. So I took the rings out and pumped without the rings.

I also got the gauge pump, and honestly I don't know how to work it. I thought that the gauge was supposed to give me a "red color" if I am pumping too hard, and a "green color" if I am pumping just right, it doesn't really show anything , but the numbers, I am confused. .....please help!

Teeny Tiny

As far as the rings go, I don't know if they limit growth, I do know that I didn't really start to have any growth until I was pumping without them, but I over pumped in the beginning and caused tissue reduction instead of growth. I'm growing and on my way to my goal now though, but my breasts do not like the foam rings. I'm currently using the CL domes, and if I try to use the L rings with them they make the internal diameter too narrow for my breast shape and actually kinda hurt if I try using them, so I just noogle without them. I know many have used them and other methods of padding and had excellent results though, I think it just varies from person to person, no two respond exactly the same.

As far as the suction with the rings on, if you can't keep a suction with them on you need to glue them onto the cups so they are air tight and none can leak in. If you want to try it with them glued on I suggest using a hot glue gun to glue them on, hot glue makes a good airtight seal, but is easily removed should you choose to take them off. Whatever you do don't use super glue like I did with my first set of domes I started out with, it ruins them because it can't be removed without destroying them and leaves a very sharp, hard, nasty edge on them that will cut the skin around your breasts if you tried using them with it on. If you choose to hot glue them on, put the rings on the domes, then pull the outer lip of the ring back in a small section and squeeze the glue into the groove so it makes a seal between the plastic and the ring. Just do this in small sections until you work your way completely around the domes, then let them sit for at least 10-15 minutes to make sure they're dry and sealed. You won't have any problems with air leaking back in once they're glued on, unless you have a crack in a dome or the tubing, which does happen from time to time, with the tubing way more than the domes. But you have to be extra careful not to over pump with the rings on, it's very easy to do because they make it so much more comfortable that you don't realize you've pumped too hard until it's too late.

As far as the gauge pump goes, I don't have one of them, I just use the standard pump without one. You can email Lucy to find out what pressure she'd recommend using or avoiding, or maybe some of the other users that have one could give you some advice on that. The only advice I can give you is not to worry about the amount of pressure as what your breasts are doing inside the domes. Pump them up while standing in front of a mirror, you need the front view in the mirror to really tell what shade they are inside the domes, looking down at them through the outer wall of the domes can be very misleading. You may think they're pink when they're actually purple, which is not good. Pink to red in color is fine, that's just blood flow into the breasts, which is necessary for this process to work. If they turn purple or end up with little red dots when you pump it means you're over pumping and need to use less pressure. If you're not sure what's going on inside the domes you can always pop them off and see what the skin color is immediately after you take them off. If they're purple, spotted, or any color other than normal skin color to red then use less pressure when you pump them back up. You want to pump until you feel them being pulled out, but not so much that they hurt, pain should not be experienced during pumping, unless you're like me and get growing pains as they're growing, then you might have bouts of tender breasts from time to time, which isn't bad if it's from them growing. Anyway, just take it easy and be careful with them and you'll do just fine. One suggestion I would make would be to do like I do, I count my pumps. Once I know what my safe zone is I don't have stand in front of the mirror to check myself anymore, when I used the large domes I'd start out with 10 pumps. 10 pumps gave me the safe pull, then as they get used to the pressure and you don't feel as much pull anymore just add another pump or two, and check them in the mirror if you want to make sure you don't over pump when you top them off. Once you get used to what you can use safely it will be a piece of cake and you won't even have to give it a second thought. Like right now I'm using the CL domes, so the first session of the day I start out with 18 pumps, unless they hold any amount of swelling from the day before or it's just before my period when they're swollen and take a little more pressure, then I use 20. Then throughout the session I don't increase them anymore then them being pumped a total of about 24 pumps, anymore is bordering on over pumping for me. Don't know if this makes any sense to you, but I hope it helps at least some.

Welcome aboard, good luck, and happy noogling! ;) :D ;D

melissa4u

Hi!
Thank you soooooo much. You are so helpful. Thank you for taking the time to reply back to me.
You gave great advice!
I also feel like that the rings make the internal diamter too narrow for my breasts.
Its like it's only tugging the middle part of my breasts and not the whole thing. It sort of reminds me when I was pumping with my medium cups, it would just tug the middle and not the whole breast.
I think counting the pumps is great and I agree that overpumping can be so easy when the rings are on, so basically it's not a good thing if you ask me, lol!

I will see if I can glue them on or I might just not use them at all, we'll see.

As for the gauge, I will email Lucy.
I remember reading one of your old posts saying you will buy BB, did you?
I am on BB now so that is why I am asking.
Thank you so much Teeny Tiny!

Teeny Tiny

No problem, I'm always willing to help out when I can. No, I'm not on BB yet, I want to get the 13 1/2 month supply for the best value, and haven't been able to afford it yet. My hubby has tried ordering me some a couple times, but I don't want to start out with the 1 1/2 month supply and not be able to afford to replace it before I run out so I'm waiting until I can afford the 13 1/2 month supply. That and I've been having problems with my uterus lining the last couple years and may end up having a hysterectomy, and I know it doesn't work if you don't have your ovaries, so I want to make sure they're not going to be going anywhere before I spend the money. Right now my new gynecologist has me on birth control pills to help with my hormone problem, and is doing a hormone test (which is not cheap without insurance) to determine where all my levels are and hopefully will be able to balance them for me and prevent having to have a hysterectomy. Keeping my fingers crossed! ;)

I know what you mean about the inner diameter of the rings, and the medium domes. When I ordered my system I bought the M and L domes, used the mediums twice and put them back in the box and never touched them again. I actually ended up sending them to another noogler to use because they were way too darn narrow for my breasts. I have a problem with cysts or something in my right breast, and it hurts to noogle it sometimes even without the padding or narrow domes, there was no way I could suck it into that little cup. ;) :D ;D

34asm

BB is not cheap. i would hate for you to spend money on 13 1/2 months supply and not get the result that you want. i know some people have gotten good growth from BB. but from what i can gather, there aren't that many successful users.

i tried Ultra Breast (a cheaper brand of BO) for 2 months before switching to BB. i bought 4 1/2 months of BB while it was on sale. two months into BB (4 months of BO total), i wasn't getting any signs of growth, while my hair was falling out and i was getting acne despite being on birth control pills. i got off the bc pills and still didn't get my period for another 2 months. it was 6 months total that i didn't get my period. i was diagnosed with sub clinical hypothyroidism (under active thyroids), and also possible PCOS.

long story short. i don't know for sure if my absence of period was due to the BO. but the correlation is that while i was on BO, i didn't have my period. i had to take thyroid medication and progesterone pills in order to induce my period after 6 months of absence. i am now regular, taking PM and cycling it with progesterone cream. hair stopped falling out and acne is gone.

everyone responds to NBE differently. you never know how you'll do on a certain method until you give it a shot for a few months.

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for all the info, my system seems to be backwards, upside down, inside out, totally different than most when it comes to responding to stuff, so that's probably one of the reasons I haven't been trying harder than I have to get some. I know some have great results, but it does not guarantee I will, and to be honest I'm not sure I would be very comfortable going to a doctor and asking him/her to record my measurements for me for the money back guarantee, then there's the money they take out of the refund, and the fact that you have to purchase the 13 1/2 month supply for the guarantee. Then technically to make sure it is working I'd need to not noogle the entire time I'm on it for the guarantee, because if I get more growth from noogling but not the BB then I will have spent the money for nothing. Then there's the possibility of actually gaining breast size from it, then if something happens and I lose weight and my breasts go with the weight ending up with saggy, shrunken breasts anyway. Then there's my medical condition, taking BB may be tolerable with my condition, but stopping it once I've been on it for a while could cause a life threatening situation. So I've been weighing everything very carefully, and at this point I don't think I'm going to try it, not unless I get very desperate and stop responding to noogling. Which hopefully will never happen. ;)