LISASDS PICS

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, i have uploaded Lisasds pics here and her comments. Here other stats info are here;

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1644.new.html#new

Well done Lisasds, and we look forward to your progress!
Lucy :)

I'm posting my pics on here for motivation and also to have ready at hand proof of my results.

ok, so the first pic is about two years old when i was a 34 A, but i've grown a lil bit since then but more or less I still look boobyless which is what I wanted to compare pics! And the pic of me in the green bra is from my first week of noogling it looks a lil red but trust me it didn't hurt or bruise.
lisasds

wannabecee

You're doing real good, Lisad! and you've got boobie greed as well...lol... we all get it. ;)

I feel like you do that i don't look much bigger and i think it's because the breasts move off to the side rather than stick out in the front. Yeah...DD cup would be fab...

Shygurl1

Huh? You're fitting into a 'C' bra? ??? Wow, looks more like a B (no offense). Also, looking at your stats... I'm 3/4" bigger and have just under 29" for rib size and I can't even fill an A cup. Guess it's just how my boobs are shaped--mildly tuberous. :-\ I was aiming for a big C myself, but hey if I still look disproportionate by then (I've got a 40.5" booty ::)) I'll be going for a full D.

Anyhow, good stuff for only a few weeks! Can't wait to get my NB for some awesome swelling! :)

Anastasia916

Hi hun, congrats on your growth! I'm pear shaped as well, about 37 inches around the hips, 26 inch waist, and now thanks to NB 36 inch bust! Before NB I was about 33 or 34 inches on the bust. Before ANY NBE I was 32 inches on the bust after child birth and breastfeeding. And right now I wear a 32C without the swelling from pumping, right after pumping I wear a 32D. The 34C I bought, the band on it is too big for me. And yes a natural C does not look the same as a implant C, crazy huh? That's why I'm going for a permanent 32D. I'm not going to stop until I'm completely happy. My pic on here is what I wished I looked like without a bra on lol, but unfortunately with natural breasts a push up bra is the only way to look like that. Oh well, VS will get alot of business from me!

nilly19

OMG OMG!!!! You wouldn't believe me when I say that my breasts are EXACTLY like yours..I have seen all of the gallery pictures and you are the first girl that has my breasts EXACTLY...I was looking at your picture and thought wow that looks like a picture of my chest, then I glanced at your measurements and saw that your stats were exactly like mine, 29 under and 31.5 over the bust. But I wear a 34A without even fulling fitting into it... how do you sport a C??? :\

nilly19

Thanks for the reply. I may be wearing the wrong cup size, I will get measured soon:p
Also, I'm only 17..not even 19 yet.. I began exercising at a very early age (gr4?) and stunted my own growth. My mom has large breasts and so does my DAD (not kidding..he got made fun of for it in high school..they're not BIG but an A cup for sure lol)..but I'm the odd one out. I am sure that if I had not exercised so intensely starting at such a young age that I would have blossomed relatively well. I am seeing good results with Noogleberry, so just going to be persistent in my noogling:)
And I agree, Anastasia you are a noogleberry God!! You were the one who encouraged me to purchase this to begin with, your results are phenomenal..also you're very sweet and have replied to all of my messages:)

merillesten

hello LISASDS, I want to know whichever hours to the day your to use system noogleberry?
I to take to 1 week and I not to see difference, being soon to see difference?
kisses

Anastasia916

;D wow thanks you two *hugs* and yes I agree consistence is key in noogleberry! I'm a permanent 32C now and working on a 32D, I fit a 32D after pumping. So gives me a preview of what to look forward to ;) I might go for a 32DD who knows haha, booby greed gets the best of us lol

Shygurl1

Lmao. You're quite the looker, aren't ya? :D No, but all jokes aside, I totally envy your swelling! I think I gotta switch to meds since the smalls are no longer covering the whole base of my boobs, even tho they don't quite fill them up (they were just barely covering all of my boobs in the beginning). This might be holding me back from getting good swelling.

Ah well, thanx for putting up another pic! :) Very encouraging.

T

tavia

there a big difference from yr first pic with the white bilini, well done, hows it going now?? ;)