Lisasds Stats

lisads

Progress!

I'm soo happy ;D no, Ecstatic!!!

I used my noogle today and noticed that I went way beyond the 2 inches and its only been about two weeks since I've started. Maybe in a month or two I'll be moving up a size ::) It's been about one hour since noogled and my boobies are still quite swole! Not only that but they are itchy and painful during the day which can only mean that boobies are growing!! I'm soo happy , for anyone out there who is still skeptical about noogleberry you should definitely give it a try. My boyfriend hasn't seen me in two weeks and saw me on webcam today and was surprised by how large they look now ;)

yay for doing anything to change your life in a positive way :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Lisasds, and well done on your progress! your results are great!!!. If its ok with you, i will start a section in the gallery board for you so you can add more pics to it as you progress further. You can see your section here;

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1712.new.html#new

Best wishes

Lucy :)

cleo

I definitely think drinking water helps and also being young as you still have plenty of growth hormones. Keep it up and you'lll soon get your Ds or even DDs!! :)

D

daylight

and yes...noogleberry does work without herbs...i can definately say it does..

cleo

I have read that getting sufficient sleep is beneficial to breast growth as growth hormones kick in during your first few hours of sleep. Is that what you meant?

lisads

will be eating constantly! :eek: i just lost 4 kilos and i can tell when i pump that i'm not getting as much swelling andnot only that but my body fat dropped so much that i didn't get my period this month :-X FML!!! wish me luck on packing on the pounds , i desperately need it ..

if you have a similiar stoy please share, i need help :-[

cleo

Lisads, I felt like I wasn't getting much swelling recently too and someone mentioned that they thought I'd lost weight. Needed new battery for my digital scales so hadn't weighed in a while but hadn't thought I'd lost weight and certainly wasn't trying too as I'm slim enough as it is. Got the battery for my scales and sure enough I'd lost 4lbs!! I'm nearly back up to my normal weight now and getting my swelling back thank goodness. Was taking protein shakes when I first started noogling but got a bit lazy about taking it so I think I'll go back to taking the shakes again. People don't always realise that when you're naturally slim it can be difficult to actually put weight on. :)

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi lisa,Has your BO arrived yet??
I'mstill waiting on my PM,the darn things were supposed 2 be here last week...
Gonna give it till mid week & if no sign will send a message 2 complain ::) :p
Hows the noogleing going??
anymore gains yet??
love keeley