LisaTG's Intro and Stats

LISATG

Hello All,

I am Lisa Jenn, and although not new to the forum I just received my NB this week, and thought I would start a stats page. For a little background, I’m a bio male and have always admired women’s breasts from an aesthetic perspective. I started NBE using herbs (FG, RC, WY and SP) and Chi Massage in December 2010 and have had modest success over the past two months. I had to drop FG because of the infamous smell about a month ago.

When I read so much about NB on a couple of other forums I did my research, decided to order. I have been pumping for the last 4 days, and am truly a believer. I don’t know if it is because of the foundation of herbs and massage or just beginner’s luck, but I seem to be responding very quickly. In addition to ½ inch sustained swelling after 10 hours, my breasts are definitely heavier and fuller. For the first time I can now do Chi Massages on both of my breasts simultaneously instead of one at a time using opposite hands… a true measure of growth for me!!!

I started with medium domes, and fill to just above the 2 inch mark and have ordered the new contoured larges and hope I will need them by the time they get to me!

I started very flat, 38aaa and now measure a 38A. I am overfilling my 36A bras (couldn’t find 38AAs that didn’t cost an arm and a leg) and a 38NB I have has just a little room in the cup. This week I found reasonably priced 38As and ordered one to see how it fits and to guage my progress. My goal is a 38B, as I don’t want to be too obvious in my t-shirts and polos now that spring and summer is getting close.

Although I didn’t measure when I started NBing, my starting NBE stats and current stats as of today are below:

Starting NBE (12/10/10):
Over - 36.5
Bust - 35 (really!)
Under – 34.5

My breast measurements this morning about 10 hrs after pumping are (2/25/11):
Over - 39
Bust – 38.5
Under - 34.5
After an hour long pumping session last night, those were my measurements this morning!
Each breast measures a bit over 8".

I have been pumping twice per day for about an hour each, using pump and release and trying to avoid the overpump temptation, but did succumb a couple of times… I know, slow wins the race!

I apologize for this being so long, but know this is a safe place that I can safely share! Also, thanks to all of the experts, mentors and legends out there who are such an inspiration to those of us starting out!
Hugs,
Lisa Jenn

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Your welcome LisaTG's happy you finally decided to join us. Theirs other men on here to so welcome I hope you lovely results ! Don't be shy get the most you can for your information to help you on your Journey... Lovely Results Good Luck :) Some times its good to stalk the forum to read upon what others are doing to help you along your journey..

LISATG

Thanks for the encouragement Anna! It is great to have the support system of the forum and I review it daily for tips and to see other's success!

roadrashes

Hi Lisa and welcome! Sounds like you are indeed responding quite well. Good for you!! I love the fact that you did alot of research before choosing nb. I did the same. I think that you'll find that slow & steady will help you get to the breast size you desire. Also, it's important to post and come here often for support. It can be frustrating at times.But you'll find that one of us or many of us have all experienced what you are going throough. For whatever the reasons are that we desied bigger breasts we are all here. :0 Please keep us updated.

LISATG

Hi Roadrashes, Thanks for the encouragement! I agree wholeheartedly, the forum is so encouraging and the shared success (and frustration) is very helpful through the journey. I visit the board during my a.m. and p.m. noogling sessions and try to absorb as much as I can.

I saw in Strumpet's post a method that I have adopted:
-30 mins of pump and release as follows: pump until uncomfortable, hold for 5 min, release for 1 min, repump and repeat.
-30 mins of pump and hold
This seems to help me fill the domes better after the first couple of p/r. I really feel sensation at the releases which tell me that fluids are moving in my breasts, and the heat build-up is unbelievable!

In addition to the above, I try to fit in a 3rd 1 hr session when I can and vary that between p/r and p/h.

I seem to be retaining about 75% of my pumping growth over time. The sensations in my breasts and nipples come and go during non-noogling times and a couple of nights have woken me up from sleep they were so intense. Not painful, but very tingly! ;) My nipples are staying erect all of the time, which I know is a good thing for noogling, but now that our weather is warmer it is a pretty obvious in t-shirts and polos... No more tight shirts, but a nice place to be!!!

Happy growing to all!
Hugs, Lisa

Strumpet

Hi and welcome! :)
Sounds like you're making good progress already (and I'm glad my method is working for you ;) )! Hope things continue to go well for you!

soonenough

Retaining 75% of your growth?? I have to read closely what you're doing. I want it that fast too. Congratulations! Yeahhhh

LISATG

Frankly, I have been pretty amazed myself. Today marks one week and I measured to check my success. It had been over 12 hours since my session yesterday and when I measured this morning I was actually larger!

Stats this morning after week 1, 12+ hours after pumping:
Over: 39.25
Bust: 39
Under: 34.5
All measurements are exhaled and I have the tape snug on all with a bra.

I am concerned that the over is growing more than the actual bust. Part might be my weight workout and part just being bio-male. I am hoping the new L contoured domes will help fill out the area under the nipple to give me a rounder shape. On a positive note my GF, who was very skeptical at first, really likes the results so far ;) and expressed concern this weekend about growing too much now that she has seen how it has worked and what I have retained! But, that's another thread....!

Hugs,
Lisa

flat_fiona

Hi LisaTG,
We started out pretty much at the same time I think and I'm doing herbs and massage too. I've gotten some growth, about an inch, in only one week.... I'm just hoping I measured properly before I started noogling! Well, maybe we both ARE success stories and can continue to grow along together!!! Good luck, do you have pics up of where you started? I'd be interested to see.... we're probably about the same...(Note the name Flat Fiona, although my name is not Fiona, I just liked the way it sounded!)
Good luck to you!!
xx

LISATG

Hi Fiona,

That would be great to compare results. I'm going to go ahead and post before and now pics on my gallery page. You can certainly see the difference! It will be fun to keep up with and encourage each other!

Take care and happy growing!

Hugs,
Lisa

flat_fiona

Hi LisaTG,
I'm on the gallery page as well, pics and stats, so have a look, but I'll warn you, there's not much there!!!
I haven't taken any update pics and posted, but will try to to in the next couple of days... I really think my growth seems to be sticking around (I sure hope anyways!!).
I'll have at look at your gallery page too and see how we compare!
xx

LISATG

Hi All, I received the L contoured cups on Saturday and all I can say is OMG! When I looked at them compared to the mediums I thought, "no way!"

I did manage to get them on to stay after an hour session with my M's and absolutley LOVE the fit and greater coverage on my chest. They are very comfortable, but to echo a warning that I have also seen from others... they are almost TOO comfortable! They are so comfortable that you can easily overpump.

I had them on watching a movie Saturday night with low light and at the end of my session went to take a look in the mirror and had the dreaded tiny red blood blisters. I never had those with the M's, even at the most uncomfortable level. I had pumped the L's just to a level where I had nominal swelling to keep them on, but experienced no pain or discomfort, so be careful when you first start to use them.

I only used M's Sunday and this morning the red dots were gone and I am using the L's as I write this, but am closely monitoring color whenever I re-pump.

My plan is to alternate with the cups, using the M's for 1/2 an hour and then a 1/2 hour with the L's and when I have time longer. Anyone else have any thoughts on that???

Hugs and happy growing!
Lisa

Strumpet

Hey Lisa,
I've been overpumping with the contour Ls too. It doesn't even seem to be hurting and then bam, purple boobs.
When I first started with the (old) Ls I was doing the Ms until I filled them and then doing the Ls, so I'd say that sounds like a good plan. :) It might be able to help you from overpumping and will definitely get the Ls on easier.

LISATG

Okay, here is just a theory...

I run and workout and a part of my regimen is to have a rest day once a week to allow my body to recover. So why not with boobie growth, too???

Saturday was very busy, I had chores in the morning and didn't have a chance to noogle. I picked my GF up early afternoon and we went for a long motorcycle ride (the weather is in the 70s here.... YEA!!!). When we got back we were tired, ate and watched a movie and I just didn't have time to noogle, so nothing all day. Today (Sunday) I woke up early, made coffee (I know... BAD Lisa!) and noogled for about an hour and a half after a good 5+ mins. of massage. I was amazed at the results. I was using P&R and on my third pump I was able to swell beyond the 2 1/2 mark on my M domes! The farthest I have been able to swell yet! So, that got me to thinking about adding a rest day every week. I'll post how that works. Seems to make since because of the stress on the skin that pumping causes and the rest time allows it to recover. We'll see!

Hugs,
Lisa

Suss

Lisa, Im so happy for you getting surtch good results :D

Ive also overpumped with the Ls, and now I know Im not ready for them... I think strumpet is right, its best to fill the Ms completly before moving on...

As for shape, one of my boobs is quit stubborn with pointing down. Not that I have a lot of muscles, but still my breast muscle is getting the boob to kind of sloop (its noticeble in one of my pics).
Well thing is; Ive noticed that it helps with the shape to stay in as small domes as possible for me. That time I pumped with the Ls I swelled more on top than when pumping with the Ss. What do you think?

Hugs/ Suss

LISATG

Hi Suss,

Thanks! It is nice to see the progress!

I agree with staying with the smaller dome until it is almost filled. Like you, I went to the Ls and when I pumped most of the swelling went to the top, to the point that my nipples were almost pointing straight down! :eek:

Like you, I am going to stay in the Ms until I fill them and then transition to the Ls. we cna compare notes and see how that works for us!

Hugs,
Lisa

BTW, I saw one of your earlier posts, and your English is perfect! What's your native language?

secret

OMGOSH :eek: 35 to 39inches LISA thats amazing, wow congrats. I'm such a slow growerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :I i only grew .5inchs compare to you i started longer than you, i'm super jealous ATM. SHARE SOME BOOBIAGE WITH ME hahah <3
congrats again happy for you lisa :-*

Suss

Lisa, you are just to kind! :)
My english is not perfect, but youre words sure make my confidens raise! My native language is swedish, but since english is my 2nd one I think I should be better at it :p

Id love to stay updated and comparing shape-results with you :)

/Suss

LISATG

Thanks Secret! I think 'my secret' is the couple of dollars I leave under my pillow for the boobie fairy, seems to motivate her to sprinkle a little more magic dust on me when she visits! ;)

Suss - it really is excellent! My second language is German, lived there for 9 years, but haven't used it regularly in 20 yearsw though and my writing ability has really deteriorated. Definitely would love to keep up with each other. You can never get too many boobie buddies!!!

Hugs,
Lisa