Litha's Stats

LithaLascivious

I ordered Noogleberry today and am very excited to get started. I will post monthly update pictures and stats, though I’m waiting to start my picture thread until I have updated pictures, of course…
Beginning Stats
Underbust: 32"
Bust: 34.5"
Under Armpits: 32.5"
Across Left: 8"
Across Right: 8"
Bra Size: 32b

I would like to gain as much as possible, I won’t be modest with my goals I’m shooting for a DD and would love anything larger.

I’m a webcam model but I’m NOT doing this for business I’m doing this for ME, my fiancé is very supportive but is happy with my breasts the way they are at present (not that he’ll be complaining, I’m sure…). If you’d like to see my breasts as they are at present, feel free to browse my profile, but please be warned THIS IS AN ADULT WEBSITE, MY PERSONAL PROFILE PAGE, and SOME PHOTOS MAY BE OFFENSIVE. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AS THIS IS MY PLACE OF WORK.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/L_Lascivious

Anastasia916

Hi hun and welcome! I took a peek at your before pics and you have an awesome shape already! I'm very envious. I'm 22 so not much older, but I've had a child and breastfed so that makes all the difference shape wise. I think you will find the women and males here very supportive. I think webcam modeling is a better profession to have then stripping as you are alot more safe. I'm definitely not one to judge, I've had an adult site selling toys, lingerie, promoting cam sites, etc. I'm also a Domme by lifestyle, so very much into the "adult" type of lifestyle, I just try to keep my personal life separate from my professional life and separate from everyday life, etc. I have a friend that is a cam model on another site, is this the first site you've been on? Do they pay well? The one she works on started taking more percentage wise so she's looking for a new site to go to. You can private message me here if ya like and we can discuss it further. But either way welcome and I hope you get everything you're looking for growth wise! Just know this takes patience, oh and since you are a cam model, just a bit of advice...pumping does leave ring marks, if you don't plan to use any type of cushioning, I don't use any, then you ring marks can last a few hours, so you might want to pump before going to bed, or early when waking, but wait a few hours before going live. I'm sure they will wonder why you have red ring marks haha. Also I found taking a shower right after pumping gets rid of the marks faster. Good luck!

LithaLascivious

Bust: 35" (+.5")
Under Armpits: 32.5"
Across Left: 8"
Across Right: 8"
Bra Size: 32B (Very Full)

I’ve gained .5” so far after 3 Noogling sessions, this measurement was taken an hour after my last session.
I started last night with two sessions, the first for 20 minutes and the second for half an hour.
This morning I Noogled for 50 minutes and plan to do more tonight!
My plan is to Noogle at least 4x daily for about 45 minutes each, but that is likely to be adjusted.
I do about 10 pumps when I apply them, and then an additional pump every 5 minutes.
Almost time to go bra shopping (already!) I’m spilling out of my 32B right now…

LithaLascivious

Underbust: 32.5"
Bust: 36.2" (+1.7") :D
Across Left: 8.5"(+0.5”)
Across Right: 8.5"(+0.5”)
Bra Size: 32C (Medium)

Sooo, it’s been exactly 1 week since I received my NoogleBerry and I’ve gained 1.7” so far! I’m extremely happy with the results and plan to keep going until, well, until I fill up my XL cups that I just ordered… I’m already nearly filling up the L cups and figured with the 10 day shipment time I should just order the XL now so I can keep going… ;D

I ‘spose technically with nearly 4” difference between my under bust and bust I’d be a full C and almost a D, but I have a very wide frame and I’ve just now outgrown my 32B, 32C will likely suffice until my bust line is around 37…

lisads

wow you're getting awesome results :D isn't this fun?

btw i think it is very brave of you for posting your website and being open about it. i also used to do webcam modeling before it exploded and it just wasn't for me because i'm computer retarded lol and didn't know how to operate it.. Anyways good luck!!!

LithaLascivious

Bust: 37" (+2.5")
Under Armpits: 34" (+1.5”)
Across Left: 9" (+1”)
Across Right: 9" (+1”)
Bra Size: 34C (Small)

So, I have gained A LOT of growth since my initial measurements for NoogleBerry, but not too many cup sizes because I went from wearing a 32 to a 34 band size… I realize that according to some bra measurement systems I’m a 36 band, but I tried on a 36 and the band was way too lose…

I’ll post pics later today so you all can see my progress, so happy!!

that1spaztichik

Yeah, bra measurements are stupid, everywhere says I'm supposed to be like a 34AA or something. I have a 31" ribcage and a 35" bust naturally, and a 34B fits me perfect. To each their own! :)

I already posted in your pics thread, but man girl, you are looking good! Congrats on the progress!