Lollipop's stats/routine, small 30C to small 28F!

lollipop

Hi guys,

Thought I might as well post my results so far on here as I do things a little differently from most people!

Summary: 30C -> 28F

Started out a smallish 30C, I would cheat to measure and breathe in as far as possible and hold my rib cage to its maximum, hold the tape very very loosely an would measure 32-33, so I don't quite have an accurate number! (It was the right size for me though due to having wide breasts).

After Nip + Fab bust fix, snoogling from 9th feb to now, roughly 12.5 hours a night, and two PM a day plus recently 4g l'arginine, (Initially 1-2g, which I found I needed for results despite eating quite a lot of protein) I am now wearing a 30DD that is cutting in on the cups and too loose on the band so I think I'm a small 28F now, and actually have cleavage, and a rounder shape :D They still look reasonably small naked though as they're a bit undefined as I have quite spread out breast tissue. Now measuring without cheating I'm 34-35 in. I usually use the CLs.

So I started out as a smallish, pointy 30C. In December I was reading so many good reviews of Nip + Fab bust fix that I thought I'd give it a go for christmas, and it worked pretty quickly for me, and I gained maybe half a cup of fullness. This led me to go in search of more brava results pics, as I had been dreaming for the last three years of getting one, and was pretty down about still not being able to afford it. During my search I came across a brava vs noogleberry review, and was in total shock that there was another option out there! A week later (in January) I ordered the larges as I felt I would fill the mediums quickly and they wouldn't be comfortable with my wide based breasts. I had read up on the forums and had my yoga mat ready, luckily, as the first few times I had a massive gap at the sides due to my 26 in rib cage, and had to hold one on at a time and kept getting the red dots, although I am incredibly fair and have got them just from washing with those puff mesh things that dove like so much, so its easier for me than most!

Within three uses in two weeks (I did seem to swell and retain some right from the start) I was able to get both on at once with no yoga mat, and since the 9th of Feb have snoogled every night for an average of around 12.5 hours, as unfortunately I fell ill in Feb and what I do is quite physical, very expensive to train for and for now at least I'm not well enough, very depressing, but means I do have a lot of time. The noogleberry has been a godsend to me, it makes me feel like I can at least achieve one thing that's important to me while I'm ill so I don't feel the time is wasted, I think I would be very depressed without this to focus on!

A few weeks into snoogling, I started using Ainterol PM, which I found out about on this forum, although it took me a long time to get used to two pills. I needed to take two to see results, and for me PM just seems to give me a sudden 'jump' of growth towards the beginning of using. I had to stop for a couple of weeks a month or so ago as I ran out of the two bottles I had in this house, and then I started on the new R1 strain with 4g l' arginine, which does seem better. It took me about 15 weeks I think to get to a DD, but I didn't get any until week 16 when it just got too ridiculous to wear my C cups, I had serious quad boob with dents in my boobs at night!

After I got the R1 PM and did a few insane 16-18 hour noogle sessions recently I grew to my current size, I do find a difference with sessions that long but obviously its not something I could keep up, however I do want to try and squeeze the occasional insanely long session in! I also started moving the position of the domes around a bit for shape which I think contributed.

A few tips: Contrary to other people, what I found helped was moving the domes slightly lower for cleavage and a more rounded shape, I don't have as much under boob as I'd like so I want to grow that, and I found it gave my boobs more definition and in a bra it looked like I had more on top because making the underside bigger sort of lifted the whole boob up if that makes sense? Likewise I found putting the domes further to the sides on my chest helped to develop the outside which then pushed the tissue more towards the middle giving me better cleavage and better shape, and both combined gave me more outwards growth too. I did use the tip someone put on here about just putting lotion on the lower part to get that more into the cup than the top. So if you aren't getting the cleavage you want from putting the domes close together then maybe it'll help to try to put them more to the outside like I have. I also find doing some pump and release towards the beginning of my session helps get some bigger swelling in the dome to hold.

In case anyone asks, right from the start I have had mild indents and a slightly lighter shade of skin at the top of my chest where the rings are, however this doesn't bother me and most people have said it goes away eventually and I will take a longish break at some point! So I just wear a large necklace and this covers it. To me, I think the noogleberry is the main source of growth, the PM gives me a kick of growth every so often and the bust fix cream seems to help me retain my swelling/growth. I am so glad I got a NB instead of brava, I don't think the results would have been half as good.

I think my goal is 2-2.5 more sizes, as my boobs still look to be around medium sized at best in a moulded cup bra, and smaller naked, I think it's my wide but slightly shallow shape, and possibly a bit of perception distortion, I haven't got much concept of what a medium or large breast is any more :/ but I'd like roundness and that wider than ribcage boob look, so I look like a proper hourglass, I have the hips!

Gold stars to anyone who read to the end xxx

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Thanks for the tips lollipop!! Im just starting off but after reading this helpful advice I am going to give it a try thanks!!

WannaBeD

Thanks for the good info Lollipop. I have been wanting to snoogle, so I will try it tonight or tomorrow (I just started noogling this week). I haven't done a long session yet (longer than an hour). When you do long sessions when you're awake do you just hold the suction for the entire time? Or do you take breaks in between? Or are your long sessions only when you're sleeping?

CookiesnMilk

Hello there,

I second to the questions above,

and should I really need to pump for that many hours to see results?

cant we see the same growth by noogling say an hour or two a day? why are people nooogling for hours on end, it doesn't seem healthy..
this is not meant with hostility merely curiousity.

=)

lexuswoman

Cookies n Milk,

There are some people on here who have grown only noogling for an hour a day, some even only pumping every other day. I think it comes to down to finding out what works for you. Check out Jezabelle's thread, she's been noogling for a year now and went from a 34A to a 34C/D and I think she's only doing one hour a day. I think the main thing is to make sure you don't overpump. Read Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore's postings about how she was doing these marathon noogle sessions and ended up damaging her breast tissue and shrinking. Not what we want to happen! I think its really best to start out gradually and let your body get used to it. See what kinda swelling you get with various pumping times and go from there. Also I've read that taking a break after a while is good too. I think that Not So Teeny Tiny has even gotten a growth spurt while on a break. There's a wealth of information on this forum and if you're interested in dabbling in herbs too, check out the BE Board. It used to be very active, like this board, but you can go back thru a lot of really valuable information about taking herbs. Hope this helps!

Lex'

CookiesnMilk

Thank you!!

Yes there IS a lot of information on this forum, a lot of it being thrown at me once, I'm a worrier, and newbies scarrred :( hahah

lexuswoman

Hey, don't be worried, just take your time and have fun it, after all you're gonna enjoy those D cups once you grow 'em!