longevity

BuxomBoobs

:)

Hey!

After a couple years of NB, I see the wear patterns for the product and I have some thoughts about how I might deal with that on my next purchase.

But I'm no great engineer, and so if any of you folks have any idea's please chime in!

The cups, I've had two sets, Large Contour and XLXLStandard and everything in both sets wore the same way.

Problem 1: The cups endure stress at the mouth because it is expanded a bit every time you pump and the higher the pressure, well you get the idea.
So what happens is over time, little stress cracks form at the edges and then once they are started you don't have long before their useless.

My best fix so far (and easy) for the cups is to duct tape around the base carefully inserting 6 in strips at a time (regular rolled rim cups) so that the base of the tape can reach the bottoms of the rims (I use a small flat head screw driver to smooth it on the surface below the rim), as the cups walls are not flat but sloping it makes the tape bunch up if you just use one continuous strip on the bottom and very difficult to tape after a short distance . Once I get all the way around the cup Then I overlap that tape with one continuous piece, pulling tightly as I wind it round. Two wraps makes a very good brace and you can still see through most of the cup only about 3 inchs of the base is covered. (and I got pretty duct tape, with critters on it in black, you ladies could probably pick up some pink or something.) Or maybe there are even other tape materials that have even less give and are transparent?

Problem 2: The pump, the handle just below the joint of the lever. Same thing as happens to the cups, stress cracks appeared, sooner especially if doing hydro as the stress on the handle is much greater. I used one for water and one for air, as expected the water pump wore more quickly. Though if not for the handle the pump mechanism still works great. Since these were not designed for water however and I image that the springs are metal the very first thing I will do on my next water pump is spray fill the silicone air tube full of WD40 and pump through the pump a few times till every thing is coated then flush with water once.

Not sure how to deal with the handle yet, normally I would say drill a hole through the length of the handle and insert a 1/4 steel rod but .... the handle is not shaped to accommodate this other than removing the handle, casting it in clay and molding a replacement in more durable material.

So ... any ideas :)

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
8) Hey BB. Say, why don't you take a couple of pics showing to us how you are actually attaching the tape. I just got my new replacement cups from Lucy for being cracked to where as you said useless to use, and guess what I cracked another cup after 3 sessions of usage. My cups are the CL cups so this is also a different animal to tape up. Let us see this work of wonder!

BuxomBoobs

LoL OK!

It will be a day or so before I can post, but lucky I caught this I was just about to chuck that one I have left I got about another 4 months out of it.

Post soon.

BB