Losing suction/air too quickly?

Janejanejane

Hi everyone!

I've been noogling for a few weeks now and I'm wondering how often do you ladies keep pumping to maintain a constant pull/pressure on the breasts?
For me, I do the initial few pumps until my breasts are inflated, and I feel a good pull and slight redness.
However, my breasts quickly deflate within 1 or 2 minutes or less and eventually lose suction, and fall off my chest unless I keep repumping.
Is this normal? Or do most of you pump once, and are able to not lose any suction or air for the rest of your noogling duration (30 mins to an hour)?
I have been reading about the 7:2 pumping method and all I want is to not lose suction for the entire 7 minutes without having to constantly repump :(
But at my rate, losing suction every couple minutes, I'll have to repump a few times in just 7 minutes to even feel maintain a constant pressure and not have my cups fall off.

Opinions are greatly appreciated!

minnie34

Hmm... I wonder if there might be an air leak somewhere? Or are the cups too big and not creating the vacuum needed? If the cups fit you, I'd turn my attention to the tubes and see if there is a little tear or rip somewhere.

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Hi Jane
Are you using a good moisturizer on your breasts prior to applying the cups. I have found that in addition to softening the skin allowing for greater expansion, it also creates a good seal between the breast and cup.
The next step would be to pump to a good level and close the airlocks, if the pressure leak stops, the problem is with the pump itself. If the leaking persists the cups are the culprits

Janejanejane

minnie34 said:
Hmm... I wonder if there might be an air leak somewhere? Or are the cups too big and not creating the vacuum needed? If the cups fit you, I'd turn my attention to the tubes and see if there is a little tear or rip somewhere.

Hi minnie! I have multiple tubes that I can use and I think all of that are fine - just checked after I read your post. I wonder if it is an air leak too but from where is the question. I'm using large cups right now - I am a 32AA or 30A and on paper it seems that I should be using medium (which I also have). But when I started out with medium my breasts were filling the entire diameter of it while pumping, and I can also do that with large - so I think the large cup is ok? Like when I do get the vacuum seal initially, it is a good strong pull but the problem is it loses the seal too quickly.
However, it is a lot more difficult to get a gapless suction with the large cups because my rib cage is so small and I don't have much fat (or boobs haha)

Janejanejane

SeeCup said:
Hi Jane
Are you using a good moisturizer on your breasts prior to applying the cups. I have found that in addition to softening the skin allowing for greater expansion, it also creates a good seal between the breast and cup.
The next step would be to pump to a good level and close the airlocks, if the pressure leak stops, the problem is with the pump itself. If the leaking persists the cups are the culprits

Hi Seecup! Yes I am. I usually massage before hand with the clinica tissue oil I bought from Lucy. Once most of it has sinked it I start pumping. I found that if it's too oily the cups just slip right off so I don't use too much of the oil.

My set up is using a y-connector, with one airlock attached on the left side. I usually only pump my right breast (it is smaller) and I open the airlock with the left cup if I feel like pumping both breasts. I will try taking off the y connector and using just the one air lock tonight and see if the pressure leak stops.

My large cups do have small what seems like dark crack marks inside - could that also be causing the leaks? I don't think it's deep enough to be a crack all the way through to the outside - but the marks are still there.

AmandaWayne

I had this problem as I moved to the large cups. What I did was buy a cheep bra that was a 42 DD (I am like a 36B). I then placed the NB cups in the bra cups, poked holes in the cups to feed the tubing through, put it on, rub lots of oil in and around the area covered by the cups (around the outside of the cups is key because that is the area that ends up under the base of the NB cups when pumped) and pump. You have to be careful about how much you are pumping because you can't see how much has been pulled into the cup. If it feels too tight release, add more oil and pump again. However, I like it in the bra because I getting the NB cups placed in the same location basically every time.

It's not a perfect solution. I can easily move my arms in positions that will cause full air loss, but it gives me enough mobility to write this post and do other basic activities..