lost shape after breastfeeding.....HELP

FrenchRose

I am 28 years old and I have a 5 year old son whom I breastfed for a year. My boobs became very deflated and actually shrunk to a smaller size than before pregnancy after breastfeeding. I tried Clevastin pills and cream and they added about an inch but I recently lost 25 pound and they are even smaller now. I have been reading a lot in the forums lately and have some hope. I am seriously considering getting the NB and would like some input from others who had problems with shape and size after breastfeeding who have used NB. I would love to add a cup size but my main concern is lifting and firming, and if it is permanent. It sounds like a lot of the fullness is due to swelling and I don't want to have to pump forever to keep results..Thank yo in advance for any help.

Teeny Tiny

You won't have to pump forever once you reach you permanent desired size. Yes, some of what you maintain eventually will be swelling, which will go once you stop. Therefore if you're aiming for only one cup size increase pump until you have achieved two, then when you stop depending on how much swelling you retain from day to day you should keep your desired size if not a little more. One of the nooglers started out I believe at a B cup, and after a few years of noogling was maintaining an E cup by only pumping 20 min or so once a day. Having to take a break for medical reasons she ended up being a permanent D cup, but said she kept the shape and firmness, so much so that some thought she had implants. I hope you choose to give noogleberry a try, and if so I hope you have fast results, but I'll warn you, once they start growing almost everyone that gets a noogleberry becomes a noogleaholic and gets consumed with booby greed, wanting more and more. And if given the time depending on your starting size you could gain much more than a single cup size if given the time. ;) :D ;D

amelie

Hi, mine were deflated too due to breastfeeding and noogling has definitely helped in improving the shape. It is a slow process, though, but it´s certainly worth it. I´ve been noogling on and off for about a year and my boobs are much fuller now and rounder, and there is a "meatier" feel to them, if you know what I mean.
But anyway, I´m not near my goal yet, now I want to increase the size as well.
Teeny is right, once you start noogling you start seeing your boobs as with much more potential than you had before, that´s why boobie greed takes over! So yeah, it´s definitely worth it to give the nb a try, in my experience it´s the nbe method that works best.

FrenchRose

Thank you for all your input and time....I just want to feel attractive again, I was happy with my size before my son was born and now I am just so much smaller and lifeless....I think I may go ahead and order one.

airianaalberto

I am Airiana Alberto from USA and working in one o
Hello..
It is natural that you lost the shape of the breast after doing the breast feeding but these days there is a best solution available in the market which will help you in getting the right shape again. Many of my friends have tried it and they are happy after using it.

Rosance

Hello Frenchrose, I also breastfed prior to noogling. I recommend it. I breastfed my son until he reached 9 months. Before breastfeeding I was some sort of B, but a nice and firmly lifted B. During breastfeeding I went up to a small D. After breastfeeding, I went down to 34C, BUT wow was that a C!? They looked smaller than my B's because of their sagginess! I have been using the Noogleberry for about 2 months and already see a difference. I agree with what many people have said here: those who have breastfed will get faster results because the skin has been stretched all ready. I got swelling on the first week of using it, it was a little, but it was a BIG SIGN: it was working. Now, after 2 months, I have to say that I definitely see a difference in the sagginess and fullness. I see that they droop less and they feel like they have more tissue inside; I would consider this more firming and lifting! I think I am beginning to see filling at the top of the breasts where we get that slanted slope from breastfeeding. I do one hour two times a day sometimes one time a day. I am starting to fill my 34C bras (they did not seem to get filled before because of the sagginess); this is after the swelling has gone down. ;D
I was also worried that it wouldn't work, but after years of trying supplements, I had had it, and decided to purchase it. This is by far the best purchase I have made regarding NBE. There are a lot of people here that will help you with any questions you have. You will not be alone on this Journey ;)

S

sissy2345

I also lost my round, full and perky B's after breastfeeding. Noogleberry will help fill and lift you back up, it just may take time. I am a solid D now, but if I don't pump for a few days I go back down to a very full C. I still have to wear D cup bras when I don't pump, they are just not as full as when I pump regular. I used Bountiful Breast pills and that gave me alot of fullness back also, this was before I found noogleberry.

Also try mumma bear's new trick once you have pumped for a while, it has a lifting effect also.

FrenchRose

Thank you all for your support and help. I have been doing NB for a few months of course. In the beginning I seen amazing swelling but now I'm lucky yo even get .5 inch. I can say I have seen a slight improvement in the shape but the firmness has not really returned. I have been trying to even out the two as one is much larger now and have had little luck with that. I am gonna keep going as I am determined that this has to work :)