lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, lovelyoneanna has asked me to upload her picture of her breast before she commenced pumping. There is also a picture of her breasts after pumping and i have included her words below (Lucy);

Hi all
This is my breast no swelling or any thing.They are a full 34B after noogling.I was a 34 b saggy and just maybe not a true 34B.I have cleavage now, heavy softer breast tissues .I was waiting on the new xxlarge domes.They have arrived I see I need to make some adjustments to the domes.I am going for a C.I will start my noogling sessions sometime this week.I love my breast now and will start the next session.My goal is to hit a full C. Large.I stated iyt is hard work and it is.So I have to get start ASAP.Thanks Lucy Anastasia Eman and all..Eman if you read, you said
I dnt want man boobs...lmao I had man boobs.When I slept my boobs drooped to the side of the bra.Also, they were hidden in there some where.I couldn,t even get cleavage before..So stop it...lol, ur halarious haha...We all feel that sensitive part of the itty bitty titty commity.Thank God for NB YEAH they Rock...Its like a nipple just sitting their, lol I am a woman , but feel the same agonizing dillemma...That's what's SaD...

Attachments

• breasts before noogleberry.jpg
    breasts before noogleberry.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 402
  • afterpumping2.jpg
    afterpumping2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 369

secret

i'm so jealous................ of you....
what size did you start with like cup wise your growth is so fasttt...
tell me your secret haha

Diosa

wow seriously .. what size? i claim to be a 34 B and i look nothing like that... they look so big, full and pretty :)

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What amazing cleavege you have got now!!!!!!
Keep up with what ever you are doing, as it's
working for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your boobies don't look like a B to me, they look more
like a full C.
Any how CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have fun. You know that the boobie
fairy is on the loose, and on the way to your place!!!!!
Jamie2

E

Eman

noogleberry said:
Eman if you read, you said
I dnt want man boobs...lmao I had man boobs.When I slept my boobs drooped to the side of the bra.Also, they were hidden in there some where.I couldn,t even get cleavage before..So stop it...lol, ur halarious haha...We all feel that sensitive part of the itty bitty titty commity.Thank God for NB YEAH they Rock...Its like a nipple just sitting their, lol I am a woman , but feel the same agonizing dillemma...That's what's SaD...

LovelyOneAnna, I didn't really mean it that way! Nonetheless, your results are radiant!

Keep it up dear. ;)

Emma/Eman

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Hi, wow some have white rings grey and blk....Mine is dark grey, or blk I guess grey can be mistaken for black. So I thought I would get on here after trying the xxlarge domes out. Lucy mistakingly sent out large. In which Anastasia you were right, somewhat. I must apologize for that I thought my domes were an xlarge as to begin with.un fortunately they were a large and fit great. How did this happen? right? I know lucy said I would need a xlarge due to my broadness . Apparently she sent me a large instead of the extra large. So I was lost with the sizes. So update: I was using a large dome and now in a xlarge dome. I purchased a xxlarge dome. So it was a little mixed up I was kinda disappointed. Then I recieved txted from family that also is doing noogling as she was inspired by my swelling and results of NB. Well shes already large so she order an xxlarge as I referred her too this and according to the information I was givin. Today I was testing the xxlarge domes again for her to see if infact she must get the other domes -xlarge instead of the xxlarge inwhich we both purchased. Well while testing I laid down to relax after massage for only two minutes. The xxlarge domes was sucking in my rib cage and pressing into my collar bone; Previous noogling sessions when they arrived in October. They are huge so for my cousin I tested them again today to talk to her about how she should feel and what to expect. If infact I misguided her and she need xlarge domes also. She would be able to return them for large.

Well guess what ladies. Im a firm believer that things happen for a reason. I was so impressed after positioning them and totally relaxing. My swelling result prompt me to get on here and let you all know sooner than later. While still waiting on my other domes because of my small body frame, they will not continuosly work until boobage grow more. My swelling was out of this world. I immediately took pictures and will place them on here. I must still excercise xlarge domes for safety precautions. Although I would love to have jumped from a large to an xxlarge. Actually I did I guess: challenged the domes, but gosh it diggs into my bones. Thats not healthy, so hopefully I can grow better into them. I still have to show you all the swelling results, IMPRESSIVE.

So thanks for support Noogleberry users. Please be safe Noogling, and choosing the right sizes.Measuring is very important. After that first session with the xxlarge domes. Oh my gosh that was HELL. LOL sorry.....Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to seeing all your results. As soon as I get back on here. Thanks to Lucy she has a lot of work and sometiimes it happens. She has been excellent, I must BRAG make me feel great. Very awesome friendly atomosphere for any concerned newbie !

Here are my pics with the XXL cups!!

Attachments

• breasts before noogleberry.jpg
    breasts before noogleberry.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 336
  • XXL cups after pumping.jpg
    XXL cups after pumping.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 356
  • next day results.jpg
    next day results.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 350
  • Next day 36C lace bra.jpg
    Next day 36C lace bra.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 355

lovelyoneanna

Well the xxlarge domes was very painful. They were to hugh for my small body frame. They had suction from my collar bone to my rib cage. I even prep them up. I only gain a little relief, but I wouldn't suggest a small body frame person to use these unless they just want to experience some serious swelling and will be willing to endure the pain for it..I pumped up pass the four mark.I had serious swelling. I must stay at the xlarge domes. If you all didn't know I was actually using a large dome first time around. I believe you will see the post.I posted earlier today.I was under the assumption I had ordered a xlarge large and moved up to a xxlarge dome. So I actually jumped domes. I won't recommend that to anyone.It was a success in one day of pumping.lmao I was happy with results. Pics are posted and my breast one is larger than other one already. I just couldn't bare to put the domes back on. My swelling was almost unrealistic I couldn't believe it.

yeya

hey girl you got great results, I was wondering one thing What happens if you reached your desired size and then stop well They get smaller again or do they stay that size? I would love to know Thank you and You look FaB!!!

lovelyoneanna

Hi Thanks ladies. I sry I haven't been on here in awhile. I have to get my email passcode together
So I can receive emails from the forum. I wanted to let you all know thanks for the responses. I wish you all luck on your noogling journeys. I just received my x large domes. I have prepared a video for my noogling session. With the ok of noogleberry. If you all follow this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4NAq74qVvo.You will see the noogling session I have been trying to prepare for you all. On how I gained boobage in the 3 weeks. So I have currently set this up since I have had quick results. So all information is on youtube for a faster view. I can't seem to respond quickly enough to responses. So I will show all the noogling and herb I took that helped me with my noogling. I hope that you all pass the information on. I will still be on here to answer questions. You may watch videos on youtube if the link doesn't work. Just type NOOGLEBERRY in search box. You will catch all the videos on their. I will do session with large to the xx large domes. Some people have ask me about how I manipulate the xxlarge dome to what kind of herbs I was taking when I grew to a 34 full b in little as three weeks. I am happy about that, but still have a long journe
y of Noogling, as we all have a long journey for the natural breast enhancement. Thanks and I wish you all luck. Chi_Chi I seem you on youtube responding to my video. I will respond asap.

dee31

wow congratulations i can't believe how well u r doing u r so lucky. I have only started noogling been doing it for nearly 2 weeks and could only wish 2 get the results u r getting. I want more definition on the bottom of the breast but when i put the domes on and pump the domes rise up and suck in more of the upper breast could u give me any info on how to keep the domes down lower to help in that area :) thanks ;D

32DoubleDz

wow u are so brave for making a video journeying your process! lovely anna you are! =) you did talk a lot lol but very informative and that is necessary. my nb is arriving today and i cant wait to actually see the diff ways you can manipulate the dome to your liking. looking forward :)

lovelyoneanna

:D Hi,

Video is posted. I just recieved my xlarge domes, for somes reason I couldn't get swelling. Thanks and to manipulate the domes you will need a few things. Their are new products out, I cant wait to check them out. I was just reading melons post and she too was not getting any swelling from the xlarge domes. Very akward when I can get amazing swelling from the xx-large domes. LOL, yes I am going for permanent growth, if I stop pumping. So well just have to see on that one I think I will weight gain again. I was losing weight, so a redirect for me. So good luck, I wish you all great sucess on your noogling journey. I will take my time on the journey. I set my expectations according to growth I have had in the three weeks of noogling. So it is possible I will keep you posted, promise. The domes are actually starting to feel normal. I also notice no serious bruising from the xxlarge domes. I pumped up and right after the video, as you will see no serious bruising. I might just have by passed the x-large domes, seriously. I'll give it one more week to try to gain something swelling from the xlarge domes.

melons

Lovelyoneanna

Just saw your video , pretty good swelling , You are lucky you are able to fit an XXL cup on you , I can barely manage to fit an XL cup on me tht too i pump one boob first (the bigger one) and then strap on the other cup too (with the first cup still on me) and hence pump boh xl xups at a time.How do u fit an XXL on you ?

I have to noogle for along time to get about an inch of 1.5 inch of swelling.I am sure i wudnt swell at all if i noogled for just like 45 mins or so

melons

Status
Not open for further replies.