Loz's Pics

cleo

Shygurl, don't know who's grown three cups sizes in a few months with NB but I can assure you they're in the minority. I don't mean to dampen your hopes but just don't want you to get unrealistic expectations. Some people pump for long hours every day and take ages to grow while others just pump once a day for say an hour and get better results, it's all down to the individual how they respond but real growth takes time. Hopefully you'll be a fast responder. I wish you luck.

Cleo

Anastasia916

The only person I heard of on Eve's forum that went up cup sizes quickly was Cheryl who is a biological male, went from nothing to a 36D within a year of NBE. He may have gone 3 cup sizes within months. But even so that is DEFINITELY not the norm hun. I been pumping about 7 months now, and I've only gone up 1 cup size, and that is fine with me, I consider that good results. You have to realize, anything in NBE takes time, the only quick fix is breast implants and we all know why you shouldn't get those! So just hang in there hun, and be patient, don't get discouraged if results don't happen within a few months. Good Luck!

wannabecee

the ladies are right. keep your expectations realistic. 3 cups in a few months is a LOT. Noogleberry works alright, but it's a slow road - but well worth it. :)

good luck!

Shygurl1

Wow, OK girls lol I got it.

That came off wrong, but Mariah was the 1 I believe grew that fast. Anyways, not saying I expect 3 cup sizes in a few months more like 2, or at least 1. I'm know 3 would be a hard feat to achieve for most of us. Hope everything is going well for all tho.

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!

Lozlong

Hey everyone!

I haven't noogled for about a year. I got really busy, moved country, got a new job, and it's only now beginnig to settle itself down again. :)
So today is my first day back noogling, and I'm pleased to say that all of the tissue I gained when I noogled first actually stayed. I still have (to my eyes anyway, the difference might be quite subtle to anyone else) much more tissue at the tops of my breasts, and a much rounder, less tuberous shape.

I'm on birth control (Cerazette http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progestogen_only_pill), so it will be interesting to see if this affects the boob-growth.
Here are my pics for reference.

Hope you've all been well!

Attachments

• 134000.jpg
    134000.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 134019.jpg
    134019.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 134030.jpg
    134030.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 230
Are those pictures after noogling? The diffrence isn't that subtle you know. Your breasts look very different to the first set of photos that you posted when you first began noogling. Once again proof of permanance. Congratulations, welcome back and happy pumpin' ;D

Lozlong

Nope, that's before pumping. I'm glad you can see the difference - I really feel so much more confident about the shape of them now. :)

Rachiex

DEFINITELY see a difference - and that is what stayed when you used to noogle?? Wow!

I don't understand how someone can say that noogling wouldn't work for tuberous breasts - if anything, it COULD be the best thing because it encourages growth at the top of the breasts and creates cleavage so surely this would be the best thing for tuberous breasts...? I'm not an expert though...

As far as the pill goes - have you seen any difference in growth since you started taking it?

Hope you feel more settled now and are continuing on with noogling x

Lily13

I remember reading a doctors explanation once why tissue expansion wouldn't work. Now of course I can't find it. It had something to do with the fact that the breast tissue is constricted within the lower region of the breast and even if it did expand, it would only make the lower region larger.

I'm not about to tell someone to not noogle with tuberous breasts though! That is all up to them to give it a try and see what happens. Good luck and I hope that whatever that doctor says isn't true! ;D

jnorton22002

Hi there Loz,

I think your boobage is really looking great. I agree with Joan that the wider domes will help you. Stay committed and you will be so happy. Good noogling sweetie :-* :-*

Rachiex

Glad to say that the doctor is wrong in this case... at first, just the tops of my boobs filled out, now all of the breast is filling out. I think what happens is, the domes work on the top of the breast but the whole breast becomes bigger sue to gravity and the shape of the dome... genius! Glad we could prove the doctors wrong!