** LUCY Please respond *** , delay in delivery of my friend's order

melons

Hi ,

A friend of mine placed an order for the new Large domes more than a week back.

She also emailed you . however she has not got a single email of either acknowledgement of the purchase or any response to her emails, she is kind of worried. Probabaly more so bcoz money is debited from her account and she has no acknowledgement from noogleberry about the sale yet. I know Lucy has always been very prompt in responding and acknowledging purchases etc., not sure what happened this time. :(

I am starting this thread on her behalf.

Also forum ladies, do you have nay idea if there any issues causing delay or maybe if lucy is on a vacation or something away from email access
etc :-\ ?

luv,
melons

LISATG

Hi Melons, I emailed Lucy on Wednesday about the new large cups and she responded right away and then followed up with an email after I had placed my order. I used the info@noogleberry.com email address and she responded and we exchanged a couple of emails using the sales@noogleberry.com address. Hope this helps. I wish all of the companies I deal with on line were as responsive as Lucy is!
Lisa

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Melons, i remember the email from your friend and i replied to it the same day. please ask your friend to check her spam settings especially if she is using AOL because my reply my have been blocked. if she emails me again today on info@noogleberry.com as LISATG mentioned, for shipping enquiries , i ll answer asap.

best wishes

Lucy :)

melons

Thanks a lot Lucy and LISATG, i will tell her that , she says till date she used to receive all of your emails on same email address so it cant be a spam issue..

Anyways she is releived to know tht you remember her email :)

I will ask her to email you on the other email address if needed...