Lying down vs. sitting up

that1spaztichik

Hello noogle family,

So I've been wondering something for awhile now. If you've been following me lately, you'll know that I've reached a plateau. I've been noogling for 5 months. I had GREAT results at month 3 with 1.25" total increase. Now I'm down .75" 2 months later, so I'm still .5" bigger, but I'm down that 3/4 of an inch, which makes a huge difference to me. My realization came a few weeks ago. Can it be because I've been sitting upright? You see, when I started noogling, I did it all laying down. I noogle twice a day for an hour each, currently with XL domes. Now, for the past two months, I have been sitting up during my sessions, as I just got a new computer desk, so I no longer have to lay down on my bed to go on the internet. Eman, in her gallery thread, mentioned that she gained her latest results while laying down. My question...does anyone think this may make a difference? I'm certainly starting to believe that it might, although I'm not sure why. Any insight? Thanks everyone in advance.

jnorton22002

Hi my dear thats1,

Mama has to say that I don't believe that sitting or standing or laying down has anything to do with us girls growing our boobs through the use of noogle. I really think you are experiencing this because of your working out and maybe your state of mind. You have been depressed lately. Let Mama suggest you BE HAPPY that you have grown, and be happy with all that makes you WHO you are to soooo many people on our forum and in your hometown. I'll bet you that you will find they perk right up. We all love you here sweetheart. I, for one feel your frustration, but let's make it a celebration of a wonderful person you really are, OK? I bet you will see gains again soon. Lots of love to you dear. Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

P

piccolina

Hmm, interesting!! I know for me, I find that when I lay down, I often lose suction. I just figure it's somehow due to the shape of my torso/ribcage and the fact that the domes don't have a whole lot to hold onto in the booby area yet. I can kind of recline, as you would slouching on a couch, but if I fully lay down they pop off, so I haven't tried laying down in a while. And as you know, I'm still doing pretty well swelling/pumping-wise. I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to try it again though! But I kinda think Mama J might be right in that it may not make a difference. Tissue expansion is tissue expansion, KWIM?

jnorton22002

Hi, its Mama again.

thats1 try this. If you want to lay down, do this, put your domes on BEFORE you lay down. Hold them tight as you are laying down. This WILL keep the suction up. I do this and it works. If I don't do that, the suction goes bye-bye. Also, try taking a rope, a common ordinary rope, as thin as possible and tie you boobs together once you are laying down. this will pull them together and reduce some pain. I found out that trick by acident. Ok sweetheart? Love ya Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

I don't think there is much of a difference for me. If I noogle lying down, I tend to want to overpump them to keep suction which is bad. The few times I've had red dots was when I was noogling while lying in bed or on the couch. I feel I'm in a slow spell too. I haven't gained anything on the measuring tape.

I agree with Mama J's suggestion of pumping them while upright and then slowly lying down while holding the domes in place. This is exactly what I do if I want to take a rest while I noogle. You won't overpump this way either because you've pumped them up while sitting upright.

Maybe try switching your routine up for a week and see what happens? I think it's important to keep rotating or changing your routine, so the tissue doesn't get used to it.

that1spaztichik

Thanks for the replies, everyone! You see, Mama, I've been slacking on my working out, so I don't think that's it. Plus, when I was around the 3 month PHENOMINAL swelling period, I was going to the gym 5-6 times a week!!! It was crazy how motivated I was! So, I'm not sure if it makes a difference. Good tips with the dome suction. I DO find that I have to re-pump a lot, maybe my suction isn't very good. I don't know. I just always figured I got a leaky pump, but it never really bothered me because usually I'm just watching tv or on my computer, so I don't have anything better to do than pump back what leaked.

I think your working out maybe had something to do with your great results. If your were using the Nb and then supplememting it by doing cardio which itself increased the blood flow to your breasts that may have bumped up your results.Maybe? Great incentive to get back to the gym!
With regards to lying down getting better results. I can only guess that the fact you are pumping against gravity might have something to do with it. You are working your boobs harder when you are lying down and therefore may get better results from it. Maybe? Is that a stupid and obviously dumb thing to say? I'm good at dropping clangers like that.

LAWMANN2004

HI spaz1!!!!
I haven't tried the laying down trick yet, but
I might have to, will wait on your updates to
find out if it helps.
If you have the time, try the gym again and let us
know if that is part of the secret to get the results.
I have been drinking about 2 qts of water each day
to see if that helps.
Keep up the positive outlook, and be patient.
Rember the boobie fairy is on the loose!!
Jamie2

that1spaztichik

Thanks for the replies, flatty and jamie! I think you both bring valid points! No, flatty, not a dumb statement, I was assuming the same thing-I was pumping against gravity. Jamie, I'll definitely update you, I'm going to spend the next month noogling laying down again. As for the gym...I should go more often! :)