Maintenence?

Hello! Not sure which section to post this on so i picked this one. I am posting an almost identicle post as I did last night on the breastnexus forum, but I was thinking maybe I can get more answers here as everyone "pumps"! :)

I've been using Brava just about every night minus some vacations since April 2010. I am now using the NB pump to get it going. No other BE things (i.e.pills, creams, ect)

Looking at pictures I have taken of myself along my humble BE journey, I could definitely tell a difference! During the week I rarely get 10 hours, usually 7-9. Weekends sometimes I can get 12 or even 14 or 15.

I wore size 32B before I started and wore the same bras nearly the whole ttime so far, just falling out of them at the beginning of the day and then not as much by the end of the day. Then one day a couple weeks ago started wearing some of my 34B's from my pudgier days, and they fit better than the 32B. At some point I checked different online calculator's and was all confused. Some websites said I was an A, others D. The more I read I figured out that the cup size it really determined by the fullest bust measurement minus the circumference around your TOP ribcage (like at or just under the armpits). My measurements were now 35 or 35.5 for bust minues 30.5 or 31, so I decided to order some C cup bras to see how they fit. I got a 32C and needed a bra entender. With the extender it fit well! I went shopping that weekend and bought 34C's as these seem to fit best!

I'm continuing to use Brava every night but for the past few days my nipples have touched the side-end of the dome! This is good news, but I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on an extra large wide dome (currently using large wide) when what I read about those haven't been so great. Has anyone had a positive experience with Brava extra large wide domes? Should I invest in this or something else? I love the comfort of Brava domes!

Also, for those experienced pump users, at what point should I stop using it everynight and switch to maintenance only? I am perfectly content with my breasts as they are now; I finally look balanced which is what I want! I don't want to risk them getting small again. I wouldn't mind them getting larger but I don't particularly want that so should I invest in bigger domes? How often should I maintain, twice per week? Maybe wait till I am actually up to a "D" then show it down and I will probably shrink to a "C"? I just dunno. Any help is appreciated :D Thanks!

-Laura

P

piccolina

I have no experience with Brava, but I do know that there is reportedly a 20% "recoil" effect after you stop. So, if you don't want to do maintenance, I would probably go with your idea of getting up to a D, and then just stop using it and let yourself shrink back to a full C. That's what I plan on doing with NB. Good luck!

Thanks for the response, piccolina! Yeah, there have been times where I did not use any pump for a few days at a time due to vacation, but last night I didn't for the first time in a while and I thought they already seemed smaller! So now I'm like "noooo not stopping for a looong time!" I didn't put it on because I reinforced the side where the soft silicone meets the hard plastic with silicone sealant which took 24 hours to dry. Seemed to work pretty well though.

Anyway, thank you and yeah you're response is right! Best of luck in your growth :)