male just starting out

keith48

Hi guys how is every one, my name is keith and I have just brought my first noodleberry . I am so excited as I have always wanted female breasts.
I have started with a xsmall and hope to work up from there. I have started on one hour aday three times aday is that enough could use some advise from the loverly people here. well that's about it at the moment will keep every one posted on my journey . ;D

Jackieb

Hi Keith sounds like a good plan. I just switched from boosum beauty.
Noogling seems to b a better product I use the 7:2 method. On/off respectfully
I've already see results just like Rachel says do it a lot and it'll happen
Good luck
Jackie

iaboy256

Keith, just be careful starting off. That is until you get used to it. You could cause painful bruising which can set you back. Besides, just like exercise, your body needs a rest time for tissue building

BuxomBoobs

;D Hey Keith!! Your as bad as I was when I started, you only need 15 mins to an hour per day.

Though there are some days I just never take them off... :eek: just remember like the last poster mentioned. Don't go too overboard with the pressure, you will have to experiment as to what your tissue can deal with, have fun !!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hey Keith.

You're not alone. I'm just starting too. Been on herbs for 2 months now with surprising results since just about everywhere I read said, "nah, that doesn't work". Nothing to half-filled A cups isn't too shabby. I ordered my noogleberry Friday, so I don't have mine yet and being in the US -- I get to wait for it. So exciting and nerve racking at the same time...

I've been reading the forums alot and it is much more art than science. Many "methods" and schedules are described all over the place. Just read like crazy, learn what you can and *gently* try to use them. Being we are newbies, I think making mistakes will happen alot. The goal is learn, improve and not harm ourselves. :)

I've not seen/found many male progress pics on here which is a shame if it is true. In any case, battle on and patience will reward us!