male starting out

jpbeck3

So I just received my noogleberry system, I am a male starting out. I purchased medium cups and my chest is too flat for them. I probably should have started at a smaller cup because its pretty hard to get the suction to stay without them popping off. Does anyone have any advice for decreasing size of the rims so that the suction stays more secure? Or any other ideas to keep the suction in?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I have been forming an opinion that males should start with the smallest cup they can. If the medium is proving too big then small might be better. You can center over the nipple and develop the center and protrusion first. The mediums will be alot easier then. This is kinda how female breasts naturally grow.

If you decide not to go smaller then you can do one dome at a time to get a better seal and develop a mound around the nipple as well. Over a couple of weeks or so, you'll be able to do both. I plan to start over with small/medium to develop my protrusion because I'm not happy with my XL shaping results. All the males with great breasts have done this style of development. It is definitely a long term process.

DJ

jpbeck3

Thank you both SO much for your responses. I currently cannot post pictures because my camera isn't working :-\ but there isn't much to see at all. I am completely flat chested with very little muscle/fat on my chest. I just last night ordered the extra small system hoping to be able to use that for now and eventually grow up to using the medium cups that I have. My chest is 34.75 inches across my nipples. Also, I have been very curious about taking herbs or using creams. I'm not ready quite yet for taking hormones but I wanted to know if natureday works or not. Again, Thanks!!!! ;D ;D ;D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Just about everyone coming here feels they are "completely flat" and typically the males really are this way. I know I was flat and non-muscular when I started my NBE. In fact, I was starting with something that looked sunken. My first pics on here is after some initial development from herbs just to get "flat".

Honestly, sharing on this forum isn't about perfection or "beauty" but helping others and yourself to see changes over time. In addition, your story may give someone else courage or inspiration which I think is a wonderful gift.

However, you do what you can and wish. I wish you luck and success as having breasts (small as they are atm) has added a dimension to my life I didn't realize I would love so much. And I hope this happens for you too.

DJ

AZTGIRL

Hi, another T-girl here. I am waiting for my NB to arrive. I need to know how to get pics up so I can share as well. I have been on hormones for a while but only got a pair of a's at best. (at least they are no longer concave). I am 6'-1" 170lbs 36" below bust and 38" at bust. I currently use breast forms. Keep in touch, Mischa

jpbeck3

Hi, to attach photos, type your message and below the text box is a drop down that says attachments and other options, select this and use the attach: choose file box