Male to female boobs

Bigjugs

Hi there. Can anyone tell me how to soften up my boobs. I have managed over 2 years to grow from flat to 42ddd no joke. But my boobs are harder than my wife’s. Any feedback would be appreciated thx

Ashley.dne

hmm I’m no expert - but maybe massaging or herbs would help (check out the breastnexus/breastnexum page)
Btw congrats on your growth!! How did you achieve that kind of growth in such a short peroid? :)

Bigjugs

I have pumped at high pressure and low pressure consistently for 2years everyday with a couple days off here and there. Initially growing really slow then growth just exploded. I am male transitioning to female so it very exciting for me.

Bigjugs

I’m so excited today finally my nipples touched the end of the xxl cups I’m almost completed my goal of g cup. I measured 50 bust 42 band. Yay for boobies

Bigjugs

I would love to become a spokesperson for noogleberry. 100 percent works. I am in love with my breasts. From flat to female started. 41 43. Now 42 band 50 bust. This has taken me 4 years to achieve. I am now transitioning to female I accomplished my breasts without any supplements. Just noogled. Again I can’t upload pictures unless someone can tell me how from iPhone X. Ps. I really hope noogleberry retails a xxxl cup soon.

bash42

Been a while since I had an iPhone, so quick Google search....

"How to resize photos on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Image Size from your Home screen.
- Tap the Image Icon in the upper right corner. ...
- Tap the image you would like to resize.
- Tap Choose in the lower right corner.
- Select your image resize option at the top of the page
- Tap the size you would like to crop your photo to"

That should allow you to edit your photos and make them a bit smaller for upload. Hopefully this helps.

giogio

Bigjugs said:
I would love to become a spokesperson for noogleberry. 100 percent works. I am in love with my breasts. From flat to female started. 41 43. Now 42 band 50 bust. This has taken me 4 years to achieve. I am now transitioning to female I accomplished my breasts without any supplements. Just noogled. Again I can’t upload pictures unless someone can tell me how from iPhone X. Ps. I really hope noogleberry retails a xxxl cup soon.

yes, show us some photos!!!

M

maksimovic

mamajourNob je pompe de puis 5ans avec des tasses grands jeux faits 95C JE SUIS un homme

Attachments

• WIN_20200901_07_48_29_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200901_07_48_29_Pro.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 54

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Great to hear your story bigjugs
I know how your feeling I have been at it for a number of years of and on not strict as your regime, I found Pueraria Mirifica a great product and just recently found Fenugreek 2000 helps as well Fen gives your boobs mass I feel mine have enlarged a lot along with pumping. Mine aren't enormous but they are jiggly and I love that. Good luck to you in your transition hun.

Attachments

• 20201010_143328.jpg
    20201010_143328.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 2020-03-18-18-39-18-821.jpg
    2020-03-18-18-39-18-821.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 123
J

jeannemarie

bonjour jadore ma poitrine je me sans male jusquot bout des pieds