Mallory's Stats

Mallory

Hi guys and gals! ;D

I started noogling 2 days ago. I felt like I was waiting forever for my package and I am so happy it came! Here's my starter stats:

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 135 lbs
Overbust: 32"
Bust: 39"
Underbust: 33"
Kids: 0
Current Cup Size: A very loose 38B
Goal: Full 38C

I ordered the large domes (I fit almost 2/3rds of the way in) and feel like this is perfect size. I have always hated my breasts because they are underdeveloped and tuberous with big puffy nipples (I've started the band-aid method to prevent them from getting any bigger). It is so embarrassing to take off my bra in like locker rooms or wear bikinis because my breasts don't fit my body. I am so glad to have a boyfriend who loves me for who I am. :D What a real confidence booster he is, but I hope using Noogleberry will bring me more confidence with having breasts that fit my large frame. I thought my only solution is to get plastic surgery to get my breasts looking ... well, like full, normal breasts.

I'm noogling at least once a day, up to an hour. If I get lucky, sometimes twice, up to an hour. No herbs for now.

I'm glad to be here amongst understanding people. I will start taking pictures and keeping updates.