Mama J

jnorton22002

Thank you honey, You know I do have other things now that I can report. I do have swelling but there is a thing, I forget what it is called that is being pinched according to the doctor. swelling will have to go down before peeing will come. Also, I do have a enlarged prostate but only slightly. He, the doctor that is said that isn't preventing peeing but causes more peeing so that in turn may confuse brain muscle type responses ifI understood him right

hugs Mama J

jnorton22002

hi everyone,

I wanted to post on this thread site to let every one know that I peed today on my own. I am so relieve that I could just pee again and again. Thank you all for your love and concern

jnorton22002

Hi every one,

I must ask for everyone to forgive me. It has been hard to sit long enough to read and post. Saw the comments and felt terrible I haven't responded. I'm doing much better now. Pain is still there but is managed by just over the counter stuff. Still have a sore urethra. With all the time spent putting on, taking it off It does still hurt. Pee on my own now and am at home for the last week plus. Finally drove my pickup truck and am trying hard to get back in the flow. Lost 18 lbs, while there and really am trying to keep it off. I hope every one will forgive me. As I get better you will see post increase. Hugs and love to all Mama :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

Hey Mama J,

I've been off forum but I'm glad to hear you're doing all right :) Hope you feel back in tip top shape by now.

jnorton22002

Mama is sorry but is ok

To those fine people who showed much concern and love to me while I was in Thailand, I say sorry I have taken soooooooo long to get back I have been talking on the phone with Jamie2 and feel terrible I haven't posted. It isn't that I did. after all these months, money spent to a urologist, I am finally feeling like Mama j might be able to pee on my own now without a catheter. the catheter was taling out on the 7th of March. It had been in since July 5th when I wasn't able to pee at all after returning from Thailand. It was then that I went off the deep end. Please, will you all forgive me?

Love mama J :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

LAWMANN2004

HI Mamma J !!!!!!!!!

Yes we will forgive you for not posting,,,,,,,, As long as you don't make it a habit !!!

I for 1 am glad to see your post !!
If you feel like doing so post a link for all to follow your story.

Stay safe, and have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy will find you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv ya Mamma J

Jamie2 :)