MapleSyrup Stats

Maplesyrup

I guess I will start a stat page though it is early.
5'3" @ 105

Current Measurements: (bra 36 nearly A)
Chest across nipple: 33"
Almost 8" across each breast.

I noogle as much as possible each day varying between pump & hold and pump & release. So far have seem some firmness but no growth just yet. I do not maintain swelling after pumping and am taking a PM supplement in addition to a hormone balance supplement I normally take. I am not even an A and my goal is be a full B. I'm not looking for a huge growth as I have a small frame, but I am very wide and want my breasts to match my athletic shape. I've taken a before picture but I am saving it until I have a good progress picture to post with it. ;D I'm not going to lose confidence, I have tried much more health endangering techniques before to enhance my breasts and the studies support this method so I am going to stick with it!

Maplesyrup

I definately am having some firmness, but still no growth that a tape measure shows yet. I can visually see a difference, unless my eyes are tricking me. ;D However afterwards, my nipples seem swollen. Is it necesary to shield the nipples while noogling? I do not need to increase the size of either them or my areolas, certainly don't want that to happen and kind of negate any results I get in the breasts. And what would be the best cost effective way of doing this? Thanks in advance!

blue_sardine

Hey Maplesyrup,

For your nipples, I know a couple of the others use bandaids (plasters) or tape on them to help prevent them from swelling. Personally, I use a couple of bandaids on each one. It usually works fine, but if I get oil on them they drop off (the bandaids, not the nipples - haha). It works best for me if I put them on before I lube up my boobs, then apply the oil around them without letting them get oily.

Good luck
:) Blue

D

daylight

measure using this website

http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.html

Maplesyrup

Just updating. Been noogling for about a month now, and I don't dedicate as much time as others so my growth is slow.
Right after noogling today: 34" across nipple. About an inch increase, I know some will disappear but its hopeful. And like I've said before I can certainly feel a difference that the tape measure cannot show. ;) Best of luck to everyone, and keep with it!

blue_sardine

Hey Maplesyrup,

Well, I reckon slow and steady wins the race (though an inch of swelling in your first month is hardly "slow"!), so congratulations, and keep up the great work!

Maplesyrup

I just wish I had kept any of that swelling after it went down. :-\ Oh well, keeping at it. I'll know I've gotten somewhere when my bf says something about them getting bigger. ;D Best of luck to everyone!

Maplesyrup

Well finally, my bf said something about my breasts looking bigger! ;D He almost looked puzzled. I hadn't been able to noogle in a couple days so decided to measure to get a true reading. 33.5" across nipple! Yay! Half an inch in almost two months, I'm excited! Also because at best I get to noogle every other day for an hour, so I knew I'd be a slow shower. Every keep their chin up, its all individual and we're here for each others support! Much love and boobies! :p

blue_sardine

Congratulations, Maplesyrup! It can be surprisingly hard trying to fit noogling in around other commitments, but sounds like things are going great for you! Good luck, and keep us posted!

:)

Maplesyrup

Thanks Blue! I am following your progress as well. I have stopped taking the PM and started the Maca. Since the Maca says it has hormone balancing qualities I am also stopping my hormone supplement to see if it lives up to this. I've stayed at the 33.5" but I've had a couple days to myself and have been noogling quite a bit, hopefully I've started a growth spurt or something. ;D I am also hoping the Maca will help my butt, which is also starting at 33" around the fullest part. I definately need to get on shielding my nipples though, starting to see some unwanted areola growth. :-X Only on one though, boobs are strange. :D Best of growth to everyone!

Maplesyrup

Just thought I would update. My last real measurement was 34". That's another half inch! And I always measure when I haven't noogled in a while. Unlike a lot of other posters, my numbers don't change after noogling, they seem to spread and then swell up to a couple hours after. Hard to explain. I'm filling up the mediums about 3/4. When I reach that theres so much pulling I have to release, but its progress. ;D I have a lot of extra weight but not so much protrusion just yet, but I can feel that that's next. I'll know when I fill out the tops of my A bra.

How's my fellow nooglers doing out there?

sofia1

Hi MapleSyrup,
Congrats on your 1 inch growth :) i have the same thing and i haven't seen it posted by anyone else yet where you don't swell that much or at all after noogling. when i measure right after it's like only 1/2 inch more :-\ or sometimes practically the same starting measurement! but i'm growing so ??? i've only been noogling for just over a month though. anyone know approx. when larger swelling happens??

good luck!

Maplesyrup

From the posts I've seen the growth first goes width wise and adds weight and then they go outwards. That's what I'm waiting on. :eek:

sofia1

thanks i guess that is what is happening because they are getting wider and heavier for sure! happy growing :)

Maplesyrup

I ordered my large cups today! I can't wait to see what kind of swelling I get from them. I highly suggest massage to everyone, I am getting much better results with a massage beforehand. Nothing permanant yet, but the in dome swelling is increased. Shame, it occured to me I still had a before pic to post, but when I looked for it it seems it was deleted from my camera. Oh well, cannot really tell progress from a pic anyways, its too 2D. ::)

Maplesyrup

I have added EPO and MSM to my regime. Now that is all I am taking, the only thing Maca did was thicken my eyelashes but I cannot tell if that was my imagination or not. I had previously taken Flax seed oil for my cystic breasts but I have seen much better things on EPO, thanks for bringing it to my attention guys why hasn't anyone told me about this before, lol. ;D and the MSM might even help with my arthritis. I might add Spirulina, wasn't so sure about it before, but alas I do not get enough protein and that might help. I am willing to try anything, though I am weary of supplements with estrogenic properties. I plan on increasing my intake, but sticking with the single 1000mg doses for now.

Maplesyrup

My so has been away since yesterday and I've kinda been doing a nooglethon, which is multiple times each day. He comes home tomorrow night. Normally I'm lucky if I get to squeeze in half a doz times a week. I even bought a B cup bra to take a before pic in since I lost my original one, and funny enough I have to return it because the the band is too big. I normally wear a 36A but the 36B seems much looser, its strange. Last time I tried on a 34B for s&g the cups were much more comfortable but the band was too tight. Hmm, I cannot win I guess.
Just to share a funny thing I came across with you guys. When epo was brought to my attention I googled it and came across a forum where the women, like us kind of, shared their methods to naturally grow very long beautiful hair. What do you know, epo had its own thread about how many of the women had to stop taking epo because although it made their hair silky it grew their breasts! And they didn't want it at all! I googled flax seed oil and bam! same forum with a similiar thread! I still had some flax seed oil from when I was taking it for my cyst, so I figured I'd throw it back into my routine. Maybe it'll help? Maybe I'll trigger a growth spurt this weekend. ;) Best of luck to everyone!

blue_sardine

Hey Maplesyrup,

Do you remember where you found that forum with the hair-women? I'd be curious to see what they said about EPO and flaxseed oil :)

Hope your nooglethon is going well!

Maplesyrup

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-130716.html

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-70223.html

For some reason now I can't find the flax seed oil one, but it was similiar to the epo thread.