MapleSyrup Stats

Maplesyrup

Nooglethon done, over 7 hours of noogling over the weekend. That's a lot for me! Tape says the same, but man can I see the difference. Finally looks like I'm getting something on top. Can't wait for my large cups to get here, I will take a before pic then I think before I start on larges. Holding steady at 34", a 1" increase with medium cups in about 4 months. Woot! On to bigger and better boobs!

cleo

Well done MapleSyrup, an inch in 4 months is great. That's about the same as I had with the mediums. Are you filling the mediums now or just moving up to the large for better swelling?

Maplesyrup

I didn't fill them all the way, probably about an inch of space left on top. But everything else was smashed in, so I figured it was time to move on up! ;D

eva_bs

Hi MapleSyrup!
I am 24 too and my bust is 33".My lower bust is 31".(so that makes me a 32A but I ware 34B push up bras)
I ordered my NB on the 12 of may...I can't wait to get the NB!!!suddenly I want it so bad!!! :) what did I do till now?!How come I didn't find this before???!!! ???
I started to listen to a Subliminal Tracks that I bought online...today was the 9th day!!!and I feel something going on in me boobies....(I never felt this feeling before It really hurts inside my breasts....)
So hopfully I will listen to the Subliminal with Noogling my boobs. ;D
I don't want to messure my self because I don't want to get upset.
I also got my period today...so I will messure them after that. (I never had pains in my breasts before my period)
I also do massages...so I think that really helps.
are you happy with the Maca results?did it mess up your period?
I'm thinking to buy Spirulina,Epo and MSM for the BE.
Did you start taking Spirulina to your routine?

Maplesyrup

I decided against the spirulina, the amounts it would require to see results could risk heavy metal buildup. But that's just my worried opinion. Right now I take MSM, Evening Primrose Oil and Flaxseed Oil. About 1000mgs of each but I plan on doubling that soon. I stopped the Maca, it upset my stomach but did thicken my eyelashes something beautiful. Other than that no results. It wouldn't mess with your period negatively, Maca balances the hormones in the body. Some girls got amazing results from things that just gave me acne ??? so to each their own you have to find your own routine and stick with what works. The way I am if I'm taking something strictly for NBE if I don't see results I stop. I'm newer to NB but a freaking veteran of NBE efforts, ha. But the MSM, EPO, & Flaxseed oil help me with other things such as joints and breast health so I don't mind taking it. And the only risk of too much of the oils is the 'runs' LOL :D Good luck! I will post new starting pics when my larges get here, so dang anxious!

eva_bs

thank you for answering my questions! :)
I didn't understand exactly what the Spirulina can do to you???
That's good you found your routine of the pills :)
Good luck also to you on your Breast Journey.

Maplesyrup

Woo, got my larges today! Can't wait to noogle and see what kind of response I get. Awkward though, my SO opened the box thinking it was something else I ordered. :eek: So he is now in on my little NB secret. He doesn't care though, how silly to not tell him now you know. I'll post when I get a chance to try them out!

Maplesyrup

Finally got a chance to get the Lgs a good go. They are awkward to get to stay on at first. The seem to fit my chest fine but then the sides gap a little and I lose suction. I find it much easier to manage one at a time, so I've been switching. I will most definately need to pad them in some way. Bought the plumbing insulation that was posted about just need to figure out the best way to get it to work. Because my breasts are quite wide for their size, I don't want to take away any from the width of the lg domes as I need them. :) I also find switching allows for the red rings to fade a little before pumping again. I was able to do about 30min, discomfort prevented much more than that. Right afterwards, swelling got up to 35"!! I'm already up to the 2.5" mark on the domes, fingers crossed for a growth spurt. :eek: I'll keep y'all updated, best of luck with everyones growth!

that1spaztichik

Wow, that's some great swelling from the sounds of it! I know, aren't the larges a pain in the butt to keep on? I have the same problem. YAY THEY'RE ON!!! *fart fart fart* oh shoot, my sideboob just caved in and now they're off....

Maplesyrup

that1spaztichik said:
Wow, that's some great swelling from the sounds of it! I know, aren't the larges a pain in the butt to keep on? I have the same problem. YAY THEY'RE ON!!! *fart fart fart* oh shoot, my sideboob just caved in and now they're off....

Oh this just made my day ;D :p

Maplesyrup

Still getting used to the lgs, still doing one at a time. I bruised myself a little, I don't think I was ready for the difference in force the lgs deliver compared to the meds. Nothing major, but I am doing shorter sessions until I can get the skin adjusted to new dimensions I guess. I am using padding, I prefer to not have to but man do those suckers hurt against the ribcage. Hoping for some major changes, but it did take me a while to get to where I could just pump and hold with meds and I just gotta remember that. I am getting anxious I suppose. :-X

Maplesyrup

Small update, not much to report. Switched back to no padding, pump and hold, rotating one at a time. Just did 30 min on each side, switching every 10 minutes. Rings are nonexistant within 30 minutes after, which is a plus. Holding steady at a loose 34". Finally bf says they feel bigger, dont look much bigger though. But I can see a difference, maybe a slight shadow here or there. Slowly losing confidence but keeping on it, I'm strong in my goal to be a beautiful B. ;)

sofia1

Keep it up! you're growing for sure if others are noticing...all the little changes will add up over time to your goals so don't give up! best of luck :)

cupcakes

Don't lose confidence, they are growing but it takes a lot of patience! I know how it is though, I'm kinda losing patience too. You are skinny so it will take longer, but I'm sure over time you'll see a difference! :)

Maplesyrup

Time for an update I suppose. I am trying my hardest to noogle a little everyday, as it seems the couple times a week before wasn't cutting it. (obviously) I was able to noogle for an hour and half on Monday (day off) and then 20min Tues, nothing yesterday and 15 min today. And I tell you what, major difference! The tape still says 34.5" but so much more weight its amazing. I know a lot of it is swelling but its the little boost I needed to stay motivated and pump everyday even if its only a little bit. They actually jiggled when I brushed my teeth! I can see it, SO still can't ::) I'm trying to convince him to massage them for me hahaha ;D Hope everyone is still experiencing good growth and tingles! If not, keep your head up. I almost lost motivation, don't let it happen to you! I know someone else mentioned how important it was to pump a lil everyday, sorry no offense to my lack of memory, but it is so true especially if you are trying to get over a plateau like I was. I had stopped getting any swelling with the lgs. Now this last time I almost nipped the top! :)

Maplesyrup

Well, I lost all the swelling. :( And I managed to bruise my ribcage so I cannot noogle for a while. I am still massaging though, trying to keep my hopes up. ;)