massage and noogling??

wannabecee

Hi!

I've just started noogling and was wondering if massaging the breasts is going to undo the swelling and the growing from the noogleberry. I think I read that brava users aren't supposed to do massages... ???

thanks in advance!!

xx
wannabecee

Anastasia916

Massaging increases lactin levels, one of the hormones responsible for breast growth in the first place. I personally massage before I pump for 10 to 15 min with lotion, then I pump for an hour to 2 hours, then I put either a heating pad on my breasts for 30 min, or I hop in the shower and let really warm water run over my breasts for a good bit. I don't know why brava would say that. Breast massage is one of the most important things in NBE especially when taking supplements.

wannabecee

Thanks, Anastasia!!

I'll definitely keep up the massages....DH hates the smell of the fenugreek and oil, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!!

You look fab btw...wonderful results!! I hope i get there too!

XX
wannabecee

Anastasia916

Mine hated the smell of FG as well, so what I did, I make my own lotion, but you can do this with any lotion really. If you like a more thick lotion rather than a thin one, then use a thick cream you like to use... put some FG or other herbs you like to use for BE in extract form in the lotion, then add some lavender essential oil, or peppermint oil, either one should mask the FG. I have both scents now, I use the peppermint in the morning seems to freshen my day. And the lavender calms me in the evening. But I'm considering just buying some PM cream I found with the kigelia africana that Nadir said was good. I'm gonna do a cleanse anyway, once it arrives, grrr. So after that will be a fresh start for me, might change to Bovine Ovary as an ingested thing as well. Oh, if you don't have FG extract, steep the powder for a while and use the concentrated liquid you get from that. Before I ordered extracts what's what I did.

wannabecee

I've tried covering up that fenugreek smell w peppermint oil, but he still smells it and can't stand it.

i'm thinking of something w lavender and tea tree oil. Thanks for the tip, Anastasia!!

xx
wannabecee