Matts New Pics

Matt B

Thought I'd post some new pics,since it's been about a month.They seem uneven sometimes,and other times not .Oh well,they'll even out.Growth is slow but ongoing so you all be patient,cuz if you pump them they will grow. ;D
They are still hideable,and even wearing a bra no one notices the bumps anyway.A few more months and I'll be done,if the fairy will leave me alone.
That's all for now,and thanks noogleberry for all you do and have done.

MATT B

Attachments

• IMGP8292.JPG
    IMGP8292.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMGP8295.JPG
    IMGP8295.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 220
  • IMGP8317.JPG
    IMGP8317.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 209

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Matt and thank you for sharing your pics! your progress is great and very inspiring to others especially when you look back to your starting pics!

Keep up it and and well done!

Best wishes

Noogleberry :)

Matt B

Hi Alex,The size depends on the bra I wear.The bra in the pic is a 36C.I put an extender on it and it is really comfortable and barely shows.On the other hand a 36D Tee shirt bra #7959 Maidenform fits great.And a 38c Bali 3385 minimizer also fits great.
On all these the cups are filled out.They are not rolling over the top,but if you push on the cups there is no extra.I don't know how you keep bras straight.I think even though a D has more volume,it has less projection and a B has less volume and it doesn't
spread things out as much but has more projection.Whoever thought you needed a physics degree to have boobs?LOL ;D
Anyway,my Bs Or Cs are a lot different than yours.I wish I had what you had before you started noogling. ;D,they were beautiful.
The fact is they are growing and adding volume so it just depends on how much volume I want. :eek:
I hope that answered your question.LOL! Hows the noogling going?

TTYS,MATT B

minnie34

Well done Matt, that is really, really good progress!!
Fingers crossed you'll reach your goal and thank you for posting your pics, I'm sure they will be inspiring to plenty of nooglers out there :)

Matt B

Thanks Masterjpro,I had to laugh when you said lovely bras.Since we can't show ours off like the ladies can, most of
mine are minimizers and just recently t shirt demi's that are invisible with the right shirts.My fiancee and I actually are the same size,
but she doesn't like t shirt bras.
Anyway,what are you doing to enlarge the nipple/aerola ?They're pretty hard to enlarge on us.I'm pretty happy with my growth so far,but I would like them larger.

Thanks, MATT B

Matt B

Hi Mpro,I'll pass on the unwashed bras thank you,but I am curious about the breast/prostate connection you mentioned.If it's not appropriate for the forum you can pm the info to me.

Thanks,MATT B