Matts New Pics

Matt B

Hi All thought I'd post a couple of pics after a nipple noogle. Not much change, but ours take time.

MATT B :)

Attachments

• IMGP8523.JPG
    IMGP8523.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 207

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, here is Matt’s latest pics which look great! keep up the progress Matt! :)

best wishes
Lucy :)

Hi Lucy,I thought I'd let you post these,cuz they are pretty good.The nipple cups seem to be working a little but it does take time.
The first pic is after wearing a bra most of the day and the other is after a regular and a nipple noogling session. Matt B

Attachments

• nipple.JPG
    nipple.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 314
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 234
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 233
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 279

Matt B

Thanks Minnie,I am pretty happy with my results.Deciding to do this was a surprise to me,cuz it came out of nowhere but I'm glad I did.Now I just have to decide how big I want to get.As you all know,this can get pretty addictive,but I'm pretty sure I'll know when enough is enough.
This little journey is and will continue to be interesting to say the least. The boobs are great,but the people I have met on this forum are unbelievable. The accepting and unjudging nature of you all is pretty remarkable.I never would have dreamed a man like me
would or could have grown his own breasts,let alone be able to talk to someone that I never met personally that supported my decision to do it AND didn't think I was weird or a perve.But the best thing is the fact we are from all over the world.Pretty cool EH!!

Happy Noogling ALL, MATT B :-*

Matt B

I don't normally reply to my own post,but I wasn't sure what to do.The boobie fairy has been hovering lately,and last night I think she landed.These 3 pics look better to me than the last so here they are.Maybe it's my imagination, I don't know.

Thanks,Matt B

Attachments

• DSCF0033.JPG
    DSCF0033.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 153

halfie

Amazing progress, Matt! The swelling in the last pic looks really natural and long-term. Keep posting! I can't wait t osee more results.

gellygirl99

hey matt. its gelly again. your breasts look great!! ;D and really natural. i cant wait until i get my LCs so i can get some swelling like yours.

Matt B

Thanks GellyG,I'm waiting for my new CL's. Mine have been patched and fixed to the max.The new ones are a different kind of plastic and won't crack as much.That last pic was about 12 hrs after a noogle so it was just me.I had been wearing a bra for about 8 hrs though.
Let us know when your NB arrives.

Have a great day, MATT B :D

gellygirl99

i certainly will....i am patiently waiting....well ....................impatiently waiting. ::)lol. im ready for the boobie fairy!! bring it on. do you take any herbs? i experimented with fenugreek last year but the syrupy smell didnt really work for me. :-\

Matt B

Hi GellyG,I have been taking fenugreek and red clover for quite awhile,and with no ill effects.It was a pretty stiff dose,but since I started noogling I've reduced them.

Matt B :)

gellygirl99

what is red clover supposed to do? i havent heard of that one....the fenugreek didnt really do much for me. but i really didnt take them THAT long. i know patience is the key. i may start again

Matt B

Hi GellyG, Red clover has a lot of things going on with it,so the best thing to do is do a seaech and study it.It's beneficial for breast enlargement but like any other herb,is has its side effects.

MATT B :)

gellygirl99

i might hold off on those...BUT good news is my CLs finally came in the mail!!!!! ;D ;D i'm so excited. i cant wait for the boobie fairy.

Matt B

Thanks Vivian,The nipples and areola on us guys is the most difficult part to enlarge.Just nature.They'll get there sooner or later.

Thanks again,Matt B

Matt B

Hi Alice,there's no way I would consider you a member of the itty bitty titty committee.You gals are really too hard on yourself as I have said before.But,I understand.

Thanks alice, Matt b ;)

kekee04

OMG! :eek: ... You have really great progress... Congrads... Looking good... ;D.. Oh Yea I will b keeping up with your progress too... xoxo