Matts Progress

Matt B

Hi all,thought I'd start a new one to make it easier to follow.The first two are after a pretty intense noogling session.The second two are after working in a bra all day and the last is this morning.A bra definitely helps shape the girls.They're gettin there.

And,thanks all for the support,MATT B ;)

Attachments

• IMGP8866.JPG
    IMGP8866.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 468
  • IMGP8961.JPG
    IMGP8961.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 480
  • IMGP8994.JPG
    IMGP8994.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 413
  • IMGP8976.JPG
    IMGP8976.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 367
  • IMGP8981.JPG
    IMGP8981.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 542

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Looked at you pictures and it made me put my nb on straightaway:) how long since you started Matt and what's your routine? Xx

Matt B

Thanks Alex,and like I said-If you pump them they wll grow.LOL!You're a great example of that motto,and so are you Alice.Also,Melanie and Stella have had great results as well. ;D And the bra is a VS 38C.I'm not really a fan but I like the mesh and it was 8 bucks on ebay new wotags!I wish I could find a few more cuz I hardley know its there and it doesn't show.
Nikki,I started noogling last Sept.but I started on herbs in May.I noogle 2-3 times a week for about an hour-hour and a half ,mostly pump and release,and a heating pad after for about 20 minutes.That's all.I'm still taking fenugreek but that's it.
The booby fairy has been good to me,and Lucy and NB have been great.You ladies out there be patient and hang in there and you'll succeed.But,you are all not just boobs you are yourselves.

Luv ya all,MATT ;)

bexy

hiya matt :) I like the you are all not just boobs you are yourselves.

You can really see a difference in your last picture.

Matt B

ROTFWL,All I did T was hold my arms together a little bit!Instant Cleavage.;D I started NBE last May and noogling in late Sept.

halfie

Just like Cici said! Holy shit!
There's some crazy growth there. I'm impressed at how fast its woorking!

Matt B

Thanks Melanie and CiCi.I'm kind of surprised myself.I'm not doing anything special.I have done some extreme noogling(overpumping a little),and then stopping,massaging them out and continuing for awhile longer but that's all.I'm done with the herbs and am waiting for some PM cream that Alice recommended. She said it really smells great and it works,and I'm a sucker for stuff that smells good. Only problem could be it could work too well and I'll wake up some morning looking like you or Alex or Alice!! I should be so lucky!! ;D You gals can help me figure out a way to hide them!! ;D

Your results are impressive as well,and like I said before,it;s nice to see ya smilin again. ;D.All the crap you've had going on it's no wonder you weren't too happy.Moving is a bitch,and it usually turns out that all the people that said they would help are efffing gone when it's time to move.But I have a sneaking suspicion that you would probably say F you all,Ill get it done without you.
And again,congrats on the exam,you'll make it.

Thanks again Mel.TTYS Matt ;)

PS-You have the most beautiful skin!

kristyn22

Hey Matt!

I was curious to see if you had a progress thread yourself so I did a little search ::) WOW your results are amazing! I have been so worried about my progress, as I am very small-chested, but you are definitely an inspiration for me... if you can get fast results from nothing, then im sure you can get results from just a LITTLE somethin somethin too ;)

Take care,

Kris

Matt B

Hi Kris,just about to post some pics.I mentioned extreme noogling at least for me,and about a fourteen hour time gap after noogling.

Attachments

• IMGP9075.JPG
    IMGP9075.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 282
  • IMGP9080.JPG
    IMGP9080.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 290

kristyn22

Wow... your swelling really lasts :eek: In fact... your 14 hr gap pic looks like you have twice the swelling! Have you experienced any substantial permanent growth yet? Do you use the soft cup rings?

Kris

Matt B

Thanks Kris.All the pics didn't come through.I'll put up some more later,but I keep getting errors.

Matt B

It''s been about 10 days since the last post I think.not much difference I don't think.
First one is after another intense noogling session and the other 2 are a couple of days later.

Attachments

• IMGP9272.JPG
    IMGP9272.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 186
  • IMGP9268.JPG
    IMGP9268.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 191
  • IMGP9211.JPG
    IMGP9211.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 214

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Ohhhh... I love that little lace bra! I agree there doesn't seem to be much difference. Hmmm... do you find that your results fluctuate? Sometimes I get swelling like this morning, sometimes....nada.

Matt B

Yes I do Fina.Sometimes I think one is larger and other days it's the opposite.I'm anxious to see if the PM cream works. If not,I may have to go back on the herbs for awhile.

Matt B

Well it's been a couple of weeks,and maybe I'm getting impatient! ME-never LOL! Thought I'd post a few and see what you all think.I see a little side boob but thats all. :-\

Attachments

• IMGP9412.JPG
    IMGP9412.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMGP9416.JPG
    IMGP9416.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMGP9432.JPG
    IMGP9432.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMGP9443.JPG
    IMGP9443.JPG