Maximum Time to Try NB?

oodellaly

I wonder, if you don't see any real difference with using the NB after about 6 months, is it safe to assume at that point it's not going to work for you? Or is there ever such a point? I mean, it seems unlikely that your boobs will spontaneously start growing with it after that long of consistent use, no? Anyone who stuck it out and then got good results later? Just curious.

P

Philli

The simple answer is...Does a body builder expect to have a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger if he only goes to the gym a couple of times a weeks..or less...and doesn't keep up a regular program?

Noogling is no guarantee if you dont put effort into it. 6 years ago I was a B..now I'm E. I Noogle everyday even though these days its only for about 20 mins, but I enjoy it, my body enjoys it and my Hubby enjoys it. What more can I say.

oodellaly

Hey Philli, thanks for your reply. I definitely understand that the NB should be used consistently, and it's good to know that a routine with short sessions spread out over a very long period of time can be effective. Did you have consistently slow and gradual growth from the start, or did it take you long to start seeing any changes and then you had a sudden boobie growth spurt?

I just found this thread: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,807.0.html

It really explains why it would take a long time for the actual cell growth to occur, so it makes sense that you would only see impermanent swelling at first, and it could be a long time before seeing anything permanent but it would eventually happen. Anyway, good to know. One of my hesitations with buying a NB has been not knowing if it would be worth all the effort in the long run and how long to try it before deciding it wouldn't work for me. Thanks.

Teeny Tiny

Hey oodellaly!

As pretty much everyone on here knows I have been one of the slower responders. In the beginning (for the first 6+ months) I noogled every day for 8-16 hours a day and saw no lasting permanent results for over 10 months. It took 10 months for me to see any measurable or noticeable growth, after a year I decided to pull the measuring tape out and I had 1 inch of growth, maybe an inch and a half now. In the beginning I noogled like mad, didn't miss a day, even noogled while driving to give myself as much noogle time as possible. Nowadays I don't get anywhere near as much noogling in, and not every day, but even though I don't noogle every single day anymore I am still experiencing slow, gradual growth. Almost as if noogling sparks the growth, which seems to occur during my short breaks, it's hard to explain or imagine, but I've always been backwards at everything I do so I may be responding differently than some/most. It's almost as if I was trying too hard in the beginning and even though I wasn't turning them purple or pumping too hard I was still overdoing it and caused them not to grow, now that I've backed off and am taking it much easier they are responding positively. I try to noogle every day once I get started again after a few days to a couple weeks break, but life always seems to get in the way. The biggest hurtle I'm dealing with now is that last week we had to do an emergency move because our house is sitting on ground that is in the process of possibly becoming a sink hole. So we had to move in with my hubbies mom, there goes doing as much noogling as I was for sure. It took months to get comfortable noogling in front of my hubby, I'll never have the nerve to do it around his mom, no way! And she's getting ready to loose her job in December and is planning on working part time (from home) after that happens. Means I'll be spending a lot of time in our room during the day with the door closed with the notebook computer because this one is set up in the dining room.

Enough of my problems and screwed up life, the bottom line is everyone is different, some see amazing results before they know it, others (like me) have to be patient and give it the time it will take, I don't care if it takes 10 years to get from a current 36A to a 36D, I'm a noogleaholic for life! ;)

sliptinge

First off, oodellaly is such a cute name LOL.

It's just a long and steady process and the results won't be overnight. But it DOES work. I think it depends on how much breast tissue you have to begin with, as well... I didn't have very much breast tissue to start with but I grew 2 inches in 3 months, and it's permanent growth. Feel free to check out my gallery pictures. You can really see a difference in my pics from NB and I take no supplements. I hope NB works out for you and good luck! :) :)

oodellaly

Thanks Teeny Tiny and sliptinge for your thoughtful replies. Teeny Tiny, that's amazing how you stuck with it for so long without results and didn't just quit. It's also interesting that you just needed to find the right balance of noogling to fit your body instead of just assuming it wasn't going to work for you. Thanks for sharing your story with me! Once I get my NB, I'm going to start out slowly until I find my optimum point. Sliptinge, nice pics! Looks like even to start off with you were a pretty decent size, but your end result so far is great. I have very little breasts to start with, something like 32A or AA, so I have a feeling it will take a while for me to respond, but then again I did breastfeed so who knows. I guess I'm just aiming for at some point being able to stop noogling and just enjoy my breasts and focus on other aspects of my life, but you guys are right, I shouldn't try to rush it if I want good results. Thanks for the help!