Measuring swelling in the cups

Hi all,

I have now stopped using the small cups (got to about 3/4 full in the cup) and am pumping with the mediums.

My question is how are you measuring where you get to in the cups?. For example, when i am wearing the medium cups my breast swells in a kind of tear shape. My nipples reach the 1 and a half and 2" mark (different sizes) at the bottom of the cup, but my breast swelling at the top of the cup goes from the 0 mark ( about 1 cm from the base of the cup) and arcs down to the bottom.

Is everyone else swelling like this?. Are the people that are filling these cups literally filling the whole cup, or do they take the point where the nipple reaches the end?

Thanks for any feedback on this :)

Anastasia916

I go by when my nipple is almost in the tube and almost cutting off the suction, that is when I say I have filled it. If I fill the cup too fast, like I was doing with the mediums, then I think I need the bigger size and that's when I ordered the large domes. For me it would be impossible for my entire boob to completely fill the dome, my nipple would stop the pressure first. I can fill the large domes now if I pump for 2 to 3 times a day. If I only pump once it takes a while to fill it.

Ok thanks for that.
My whole breast filled the small cups to 3/4, but i will have to see with the mediums. I haven't worn the mediums overnight, as i know i will bruise, but I am pumping for a couple of hours in the evening. I may try for 30 mins in the morning too.

will keep posting any progress :)

cleo

I'm new to Noogling and a bit confused about the swelling everyone talks about. I've been Noogling for 12 days now, I'm a 34B and using the medium cups. I Noogle for about 30mins twice a day. Sometimes pump and release for the 30 mins and sometimes pump and hold. I pump until I feel a good strong pull on by boobs but not too painful. I'm nowhere near filling the medium cups and my boobs are back to their normal size once I remove the cups. My question is: How do you get to fill the medium cups without actually having any growth? Is it because your boobs stretch with continued use making the skin more flexible and stretchy? Will this then cause them to sag once you remove the cups? Also should I be sticking to the same technique for both sessions, that is either pump and release or pump and hold? If anyone can answer my queries I'd be grateful Thanx

PS This is the first time I've posted on here but always read everyones posts daily and love hearing about all your progress. Very inspiring!!

Anastasia916

Cleo, since you haven't been noogling long, I wouldn't expect swelling right away. It seem those of us who have had kids and breastfed seem to have better luck with getting swelling sooner and filling out cups sooner. Don't get discouraged and keep at it! Consistency is the key. I personally don't feel that the "pulling" from the pumping will cause the breast to sag. Mine were not as firm and perky before I started, and I haven't been able to pump the past 2 days as we just got the rest of our shipment of stuff here and I am too busy getting the house together again. Don't ya just hate unpacking??? And eventhough I have not been able to pump I have not lost any of the perk I gain with noogleberry, and I have not lost any of the growth I have gotten thus far. As for your technique, I say go with what feels comfortable to you, if you like doing two different techniques a day, then by all means do that! None of us know what the best technique truly is, we just go by what we like and what is best for us. Hope this helps and good luck!

cleo

Thanks for the response Anastasia. I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing for now and see what happens. I actually look forward to noogling when I get home from work, can't wait to cream up and get those cups on!!! lol. My breasts and underarms are really aching today so that's a good sign that something is working (I hope). Ordered large cups yesterday in anticipation of some swelling!! Hopefully have something to report soon.