Medium cups filling, Large cups hurting - what's a girl to do???

K

KT

Hi everybody - I need some advice. I have been noogling for about 3 weeks and am happy overall with the results. I am at the point now where I fill my medium cups within 10-15 minutes. However, I got the large cups and find that they are really hard to keep on, they hurt me so much, and they leave really bad red rings. What is the problem?? I know I've got to be ready for these, since I fill the mediums so fast, but the large ones are so painful and difficult! I'm pretty skinny, and the large cups press into my rib cage and suck tissue from my upper back and underarms and just hurt like the dickens. What can I do???

I feel like I need something with a smaller diameter than the large cups but still good depth. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Anastasia916

Oh man, that is really bad I think. I have been filling my medium domes as well and ordered the large ones. I'm 29 inches under the bust on the ribs and currently 34 1/2 inches on the fullest part of my breasts. I sure hope I don't have this problem with the large domes, what are your measurements if you don't mind? And maybe if more than one person is having this problem with the large maybe Lucy can make a new large dome that is for petite sizes. I hope you get some answers!

K

KT

I wear a size 34B (USA). My measurements are about 29 inches beneath the breast and 35 or so across, so we are almost the same size. I hope you don't have the problems I'm having. We petite girls need another option. I find the large cups are so big in diameter that they cover my entire rib cage when they're both on there and then there's always a gap somewhere, so it's really hard to get them to stay on at first. Then, once they're on, they hurt so badly.

(Incidentally, it's not that my breasts are too small for them, either. In a good noogling session, I can fill even the large ones).

Lucy? Anyone? Help please!

Anastasia916

Yea I wear a 34B, and my push ups are starting to get very tight ;) I want to be a 34C. Yea I like the diameter on the mediums, hopefully the large I won't have a problem with, hmm have you tried using the rings to go on the bottom of the domes, I know some use cut up yoga mats, maybe that would help with the pain on your ribs? We aren't the only petite ones noogling though, I seen a few women on here with a smaller rib cage than us even! Like 25 inch measurement and such. So if we have a problem fitting the large because of the diameter, I would think there could be domes made as the same diameter as the mediums but more depth that way we can use them.

J

jellyDeeeee

Girls try noogling first with your mediums then change to one large at a time only and then swap to the other size. when they start to hold the swelling gently try 2 at a time again love Jelly................

K

kultzu

Hi KT,

That's due to heavier weight of the L cups comparing to the M's. I had the same problem when I changed from M to L and from L to XL. But yeh, take it easy and soon you will get use to them. Don't use too much suction. You will eventually being able to increase it so don't worry.

Hope this help,
Kultzu

K

KT

Kultzu and Jelly - I fill my mediums within 15-20 minutes. Do you recommend still staying in these until I (presumably) can fit my larges better and with less pain? It doesn't seem like 15-20 minutes will do much for me. I am trying the method of doing one large at a time, but it still is so painful and doesn't fit right or stay on well. I'm currently covered with red dots and hickey marks. Feeling discouraged and confused.

Anastasia916

My nipples go to the top of the domes within 5 min of pumping. And I pump as much as I can till my nipples are about to go into the little hole thing where the tube is attached to. I put my airlock on and keep it at that for the hour. So I'm hoping when I get the large it will be better.

Rachiex

Hi KT

I think Jelly means to use the mediums for the 15-20 minutes and then put the larges on (or one at a time) and hopefully, because you will already be swollen, it will hurt less and be less of a strain.

Have you tried Blu Tac, the foam rings or the yoga mat idea? That might help with the pain... Also, go slowly and don't overpump and use lots of moisturiser. I have an arnica stick for the red marks which was recommended by a lady here and this gets rid of the dots after a while and helps heal the hickey marks.

Let us know if you need anymore help (although I'm not the expert here!)

x x x x

K

kultzu

Oh, KT, I can feel your pain ! :'(

Take it easy now with the pumping . Are those red dots and hickey marks from the L cups ? You may need to stick with M cups for the time being but very gently pumping until the red dots and marks are gone. I usually take a break when I got something like that. I remember the L cups hurted bad but luckily only the beginning (few weeks) then it got better , also I learned to pump gently at that point.

Take care,
Kultzu