Medium Cups & Q About Cleavage Development

kellynne

Hi Everyone; I was not quite filling the small cups, but getting pretty darn close... I wasn't happy with the big gap I had between my boobs and was wondering if using medium domes would help with that. They arrived today! When I tried to put them on I couldn't get any suction if I held them touching in the middle. I tried again and again and just had no luck. Then I tried moving them out a bit.... got a little more suction but still not enough to actually do anything. I remembered reading some ladies start noogling with the smaller cups and then switch to the bigger ones.... so I thought maybe that would help. Perhaps the swelling you get from the smaller cups helps you get suction with the bigger ones? I'm not sure if that's why you other ladies do it... but I figured it was worth a try. Well.... after noogling with the smalls for about 15 minutes, I switched back to the mediums and was able to get enough suction. However, only if I do not have them touching in the middle. Does anyone else have that problem? I fear not having any cleavage and having boobs that point out to the sides if I keep pumping with the domes a good inch or so apart in the middle! :-[
Thanks!

pagewolf

I can't get the domes close to the middle either. I try but they always drift to the sides. I think it is because I have no fat in the middle for it to latch onto. But- I am seeing a lot of cleavage growth. My breasts aren't going to the sides at all once the domes come off and with a good bra, they look pretty substantial now even with no padding. I can't use the larges yet, but I suspect that if my breasts grow enough that I can get suction then the size of the rims on those domes will ensure that I still have to pump with a big gap in the middle.

secret

i had that problem at the beginning, but it seem to be getting better for me. Well there will always be a small gap cause the middle usually dont have much meat.

Shygurl1

Some mention using a scarf to tie the cups together to keep them from sliding to the sides. I used to have probs as well plugging into the meds without 1st using the smalls for a while. But for the past month or so, it's been a piece of cake. Lately I see that I'm finally getting some noticeable boobage in the center of my chest. The gap is slowly becoming more narrow. Sooo glad I'm seein some real progress that's not just swelling!

I suspect msm played a part in this change cause I've been taking it for bout a month. :)

eva_bs

I also was afraid I wont get cleavage in the center of my breasts. So I took a piece of cloth and tied the domes together after I put them on with a little bit of suction.
I will try to take a picture to show how is look like.
So now, after I tied them up they are placed more in the center. :)
Good Luck!!!

eva_bs

Like I promised!
Here is how I Tie my domes....Just to give you the idea
Hope this helps!!!
Good Luck to you all!!!

Attachments

• How I tie my domes.BMP
    1.1 MB · Views: 305
R

Rafferty

Hi, I used to have this problem too - a big gap between my breasts but I found once my breasts grew a little bit, I was able to hold both domes together with my fingers just for a few minutes while pumping and then when I let them go I found they stayed like that. This is with the double system. I just put them both on and started to pump and then held each rim together in the middle till they touched. Now I am on the XL cup and can only pump one at a time due to the size of it! I could never fit two of them on at the same time. I find that due to the width of the dome, it has made my breasts wider therefore I have more cleavage. Now I've got the width of my breasts just where I want them, now I just have to fill them out some more! Good luck with yours, I'm sure you will find in a bit of time you will be able to hold the cups together without losing suction.

Raff ;D

T

tpurple

I have found that using a yoga mat as padding helps... I use one piece method OptimisticGirl Posted about here
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1804.0.html
I cut the holes closer together, and I filed down the sides with a metal nail sharpener only at the part where the rim meets,
they stay together for me without tying them but then I am now using the XL domes, I had the gap problem with the smaller domes.
As you move up in size the gap will get smaller