Melanie's Progress

halfie

So I just placed my NB order and thought I would post some "Before" pics in the meantime.
I am a "medium" 36B (about half the time, bras are too loose), 5'6" 150 lbs. Hoping to achieve a full C cup, and enhance the shape of my breasts.
Not taking any herbs, but on birth control pills (though there isn't really a change in size).

The mark on my left breast is just a birth mark, I sometimes call it my third nipple (haha..)

I expect to do another post in 2-3 weeks, when the parcel arrives (I live in Canada), will answer any questions and I'd love to hear tips. How long did you guys take before you saw results? Any pumping tips?

Thanks!
xo

Attachments

• BeforeFront.jpg
    BeforeFront.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 232
  • BeforeSide.jpg
    BeforeSide.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 206

halfie

Also I just wanna add: a push up bra can do wonders! I am wearing the "Drew" bra from Aerie (American Eagle). Best bra ever.

Attachments

• Pushup.jpg
    Pushup.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 102

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
You look beautiful Melanie!!! You have wonderful breasts already! I am interested in following your journey though. :)

xoxojenny

I think you will do great on NG because you have a good amount of breast tissue to begin with. How is your program going?

midbackn2013

halfie said:
Also I just wanna add: a push up bra can do wonders! I am wearing the "Drew" bra from Aerie (American Eagle). Best bra ever.

This is SO very off topic, but where did you get that shirt!? Its really pretty!

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Hi did it arrive yet? mine arrived yesterday. you have lovely breasts already so im sure you are going to really enjoy the results. i used mine for the first time last night and found it was so much more comfortable than i thought it was going to be x

SydKait

Aw that birthmark is super cute. :)
You have great breasts to start with! Mine look like that AFTER noogling hehe.
Keep us updated Halfie.