Melanie's Progress

Matt B

Wow Melanie,what a difference! :eek: No wonder you have that sh@t eating grin on your face! ;D They look great.
I didn't try snoogling the other night,but tonight is the night.If you have,any tips?The only thing I can think of is I should use less vacuum.
Whaddya think?I'm open to suggestions. And thanks for the thread invite,I might do that.On second thought,uh no!LOL!!

Very Nice!! Matt ;)

halfie

Thanks so much, y'all! It really makes me feel great about this. And LOLLLOLOLOLOL MATT! "Shit-eating grin!" I'm dying!! haha

Here are some new ones from today!
The first pic is from this morning, the other two after noogling this afternoon.

EDIT: I would also like to add that i've noticed a remarkable change in the shape of my breasts from January, when I started, to now -- they're a lot more circular and perky. I love it! I've gotten so many compliments from girlfriends just on the SHAPE of them, not even the size, thanks to NB.

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-04-03 at 14.38.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-03 at 14.38.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Photo on 2012-04-03 at 15.24 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-03 at 15.24 #2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 309
  • Photo on 2012-04-03 at 15.24.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-03 at 15.24.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 245

Matt B

Damn Melanie,what a difference from Jan.You're right about the shape and the fullness,but that equates to Bigger Boobs!
And I love your new avatar,you're beautiful.You can't lose! That third pic really shows the increase in size even with a bra on.

'You are definitely a great example for NB... Matt ;)

savantmei

girll if i had boobs that big to start noogling w/ i'll be in a good place
:'(
hope your boobies become your desired size soon!

Matt B

Hi Melanie,How do you explain to your bf your beautiful boob growth? He has to know you're doing something!

Just curious,Matt ;)

halfie

Bursting out of my favourite bra.

Haha! To be honest, he hasn't noticed too much! I get a few compliments every once in a while but he's a bit of a dense boy. My boobs fluctuate a lot because of my period and my weight which fluctuates over about 10 pounds depending on whether or not I'm cycling! (On nice days I could do about 40k for leisure!). But he's always been very good about them, even though I was self-conscious about how small they are earlier in our relationship he has always been very loving and supportive.

So I noogled today for about an hour, and shit- I think I might need to go bra shopping soon!

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-04-10 at 12.07.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-10 at 12.07.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 315
  • Photo on 2012-04-10 at 12.07 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-10 at 12.07 #3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 383
  • Photo on 2012-04-10 at 12.07.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-10 at 12.07.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 326

halfie

Oh ya- sorry about the repost of the 1st picture. I'll delete it when my internet connection is faster.

I would also like to add a note to some of the ladies following this thread! I think a lot of my fast gain has been due to the fact that I'm a bit chubbier than a lot of you, there's just more material for my body to work with. For you thin gals out there, lucky you! Rock that body. I envy how many stylish things you get to wear (e.g. the whole "menswear" look or more haute couture pieces) because y'all are perfect models. We curvy girls have to really work to find clothes that fit us properly and look good, without being too obnoxious or showing too much skin. There's a trade-off for everything. Your progress will begin to show, maybe not necessarily as soon as some, but it WILL if you keep working for it! xo take care.

Matt B

Damn Melanie,Talk about cleavage!What the hell is wrong with that?You and Alex both!I just can't understand why you want more!! :eek: And you're right,bra shopping should be on the agenda.Also,you might want to get the bf's eyes checked!!LOL ;D

And Melanie,from what I see and have seen,all of your "Material" is in the right places,believe me! ;D
Also,if you are a lifeguard with what you are growing,the pool or lake or whatever is going to be a fun place this summer!! ;D

Matt ;)

halfie

LOL so the BF yesterday afternoon: "Holy shit Melanie, have I ever told you how great your boobs are?" Too funny that he would say that AFTER this whole discussion. I wonder what he would say if he found out about all this gossiping, hahaha.

halfie

DELICOUS CLEAVAGE.

So thrilled today.

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-04-11 at 22.34.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-11 at 22.34.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 338
  • Photo on 2012-04-11 at 22.32.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-11 at 22.32.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 349

Matt B

Hey Girl, unbelievable!They're beautiful Mel.It's about time the bf opened his damn eyes.Yep,life guarding this summer is going to take on a whole new dimension. :eek:

Matt ;)
PS-Rather dense boy eh,that cracked me up! I forgot to ask,what size cups are you using Melanie?

halfie

Lol, made a GIF of my progress so far. It's helpful for me to see in a flash how everything's changed.

ac506602a8c70fd87fc03af5431a1513.gif

Matt: Thanks again for bein' such a sweetie! Hahahaha its funny. If y'all ever met my boyfriend you would love him, he's sort of the absent-minded professor type, but also really funny. And a musician to boot.

Alice: Babe! Thanks so much! don't be jealous, your boobs are FANTASTIC. I think you're doing everything right so far so I can't really give you advice lol! Maybe... sometimes I find it helps if I noogle twice or three times in a day for an hour each, instead of a three hour chunk. I feel like I reach my boob saturation in an hour.

halfie

OH! And Matt! To answer your question, I'm using the CL's. I think I want to move on to the XL's though -- the CL's help with "outwardness" which isn't really something I need- I just want them to be wider and taller to match my large chest and shoulders better!

Matt B

Hey Melanie,great GIF,but can you slowdown the rate of change?LOL,it's hard to compare when they move so fast.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Amazing progress Halfie! Love your Gif although bit fast:) Anyway which crazy part of the world do you live in to be considered "chubby"?! Where I live they would call you " sexy, healthy woman" :)

Matt B

Thank you Nikki, the media has tried to make us believe that thin is in.Bullshit! Thin is bones sticking out and it ain't purty!
All the girls on this forum that think they are heavy Aren't!!

halfie

Today! 24 hrs post-noogle.

and OHH you guys!!

oh-stop-it-you.png

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-04-20 at 08.37.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-20 at 08.37.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 645